Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Come on u....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
GUNNERS!
That's all Ihave to say...for now until i get home pissed and delighted!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Come on!!

Big next couple of games for us!!
  • Options
    It's a shame Henry isn't a big game player, Arsenal could've been done with him doing something today ;)
  • Options
    Tottenham Hotspur in cheating shocker...
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Tottenham Hotspur in cheating shocker...

Kermit in not knowing the rules of the game shocker. :p
  • Options
    Arsenal were lucky as fuck today.

Come on you Spurs, they deserve it much more.
  • Options
    Kermit in not knowing the rules of the game shocker. :p

Whatever. I wouldn't expect a Man Utd fan to understand sporting behaviour.

What Tottenham Hotspur did today was nothing short of a fucking disgrace. For all Arsenal's faults, at least they don't do that sort of despicable cheating that you come to expect as standard from druggie Davids and the rest of the cheating crew at White Hart Lane. Arsenal did it once by mistake and replayed the game- I doubt you'll get that from the cunts in Tottenham.

A club that managed to get itself booted out of the FA Cup (until the FA lost its bottle) because of its disgusting actions- good to see that a leopard never changes its spots. Good to see that Levy has taken over from that cunt Sugar and continued the same blatant disregard for sporting behaviour. And, like last time, I bet the FA do fuck all about it.

I remember why I despise Tottenham Hotspur anyway. Cheating today just like they cheated against Blackburn, and the FA don't do anything about it because they're so far up Levy's arse they could lick his tonsils clean.
  • Options
    It's still 13 years since you have tried to beat us at home!
  • Options
    David couldnt have been kicked off quicker for my liking!
  • Options
    Ha.

Funny as fuck hearing Jol saying 'I didn't see the incident'.

Sound familiar anyone? :chin:

btw: in the cheating stakes Arsenal make Spurs look like the Mother Theresa of cheating in the premier league.
  • Options
    I was disappointed with the way Wenger reacted after the game but I think he had legitimate concerns over the scum's goal.

The BBC tried to gloss over it of course but Sky didn't thank God (please don't let the BBC anywhere near Premiership coverage) and thanks to a positioned microphone Jol was clearly heared saying "play, play, play" while Eboue was still down. Interpret that however you will. Before anyone mentions the ref, he didn't take long enough to see if Eboue was still down, he saw Gilberto get up and that was that imho.

Although it pains me to say it, The Yids deserved a point and unless we win the European Cup (and with the right attitude we can) it's Channel 5 and John Barnes for us next season. I can't see them dropping points to either Bolton or West Ham.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    btw: in the cheating stakes Arsenal make Spurs look like the Mother Theresa of cheating in the premier league.

:lol:

I knew you'd come up with some brainless shite like that. Arsenal did the same thing once by mistake and replayed the game, did they not?

Spurs cheated, Davids cheated, and you can expect nothing better from a convicted drug cheat and a club that employs a convicted drug cheat. Just like a team in Trafford in fact...

Spurs did deserve a point, but that sort of cheating is completely inexcusable.
  • Options
    It was a shitty thing to do, but if as Jol says, he didn't see it, then ah well, let them have their goal. It's been a good enough excuse for Wenger when questioned about his team's cheating in the past so fair play Jol. Also, you can clearly see the ref having a word with the 2 downed players, and whatever was said, it's been deemed to be innocuous so play goes on. Gilberto (who actually fouled Eboue, not Spurs!) was straight on his feet and it was only after Davids got into the crossing position that Eboue fell back down clutching his leg. What would you expect from Arsenal? That's one straight out of the Jose Antonio Reyes guide to feigning injury.

Wenger was totally out of order at the final whistle. Even during the worst days of Wenger vs Fergie, they'd shake hands. Stinks of Mourinho.

Everything aside, it was a great game! Tottenham definitely deserved the point, if not the win. The 2nd best player in the world proved why he is so to come on and save Arsenal's skin again. Sublime finish. Best part of the game for me was Carrick wading past about 5 defenders, round keeper and agonisingly into the side net. Would've been goal of the season.

Spurs have been brilliant this season, total delight to watch. Hopefully they can hold fourth.
  • Options
    Braineater wrote:
    I can't see them dropping points to either Bolton or West Ham.

I dunno there both tricky games. I can see them at least drawing one of those so that could give us a chance. If we win our games that is. And seeing that 2 out of the 3 games we have left are away it could be very close.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Whatever. I wouldn't expect a Man Utd fan to understand sporting behaviour.

Oh I understand sporting behaviour alright, but Tottenham didn't cheat. There is a difference.

Bear in mind that neither player was actually injured, I really think it's a storm in a teacup.

And Wenger's moan about Jol "not seeing" the incident, just made me LOL.
    What Tottenham Hotspur did today was nothing short of a fucking disgrace.

It was?

I saw two Arsenal players collide, without a Spurs challenge, one getting up straight away. If the ball had been put out and not returned then I'd agree, but the ball was in play and so Spurs have every right to play on.
    For all Arsenal's faults, at least they don't do that sort of despicable cheating

You really dop need to change your use of language. I'd expect someone with a law degree to know better. There was no cheating, no rules broken.
    Arsenal did it once by mistake and replayed the game

Except they did something different of course. But why lets facts get in the way?
    I remember why I despise Tottenham Hotspur anyway.

And then we get to the actual reason for your rant. Nice to know that it's not just United where a bias appears... :p
  • Options
    Oh I understand sporting behaviour alright, but Tottenham didn't cheat. There is a difference.

Bear in mind that neither player was actually injured, I really think it's a storm in a teacup.

And Wenger's moan about Jol "not seeing" the incident, just made me LOL.

Oh, Jol was talking right out of the Wenger handbook, of course he was.

But it was unsporting, it was cheating, and it was behaviour typical of a dirty drugs cheat.
    Except they did something different of course. But why lets facts get in the way?

Pretty much the same principle.
    And then we get to the actual reason for your rant. Nice to know that it's not just United where a bias appears... :p

Oh, there's a bias, but Spurs did deserve a point.

It's such a shame they have to resort to that to get one though. Quite pathetic really. But then again I don't think Davids should even be playing now.

It's a real shame Spurs have brought this cheating into their game, what with Davids and also their diving against Blackburn earlier, because I think they've played some good football and do really deserve to take that 4th spot now.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    But it was unsporting, it was cheating, and it was behaviour typical of a dirty drugs cheat.

It was unsporting and Carrick is no drug cheat. Your bias against Davids is fair enough, but it was Carrick who should have put the ball out, not Davids.
    Pretty much the same principle.

Not really, in that case the ball had already been put out so that a player could get treatment (after a challenge) and Arsenal took advantage of the throw.

In this case Spurs played on after two Arsenal players had collided and one had got up.

If it had been the result of a challenge I would think differently.

Thing is, no rules were broken.