Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pissed Up Parents!

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
Seriously, why do they do it, and proceed to try to talk to you?! :eek2:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know its shocking aint it, they should be tucked up in bed by ten o'clock with a mug of horlicks :yes:

Just wait till they start talking about their sex life :yuck:
    iguana wrote:

Why did you have to go and mention that?! :sour:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    iguana wrote:
    eeeewwww!!! not nice, not nice at all :yuck:
    My parents tend not to get drunk. I think it'd be amusing if they did though. :D
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    Why did you have to go and mention that?! :sour:

Im traumatised from my mother doing it so i feel the need to inflict my pain on to you lot!

It gets worse though, my dad got slaughtered in town last weekend and tried dancing to impress my friends with how 'cool' and 'young' he was :(
    i had an encounter last weekend when i came in from town at like 3am and they were still awake pissed, not fun.
    I am so glad my Dad does not drink and my Mum falls asleep on the sofa after one glass of wine.
    My mates text me and tell me when they have seen my dad out in town when im away at uni, but he has just come swaying in trying not to be pissed. Not fooling anyone mister!
    I feel so lucky. My parents never drank. Though it did make being a sneaky teenager hard when there was no alcohol to steal. Drunk people are funny but I dont think I could bear to see my parents!
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    My mates text me and tell me when they have seen my dad out in town when im away at uni, but he has just come swaying in trying not to be pissed. Not fooling anyone mister!
    he sounds like a proper laugh!

leave him alone!
    Mad Mac wrote:
    he sounds like a proper laugh!

leave him alone!
    haha, would you like me to ask him to go for a beer with you? Im warning you, he can go on.... :yeees:
    My da is a fucking dick when he's drunk, we fight all the time. My ma is annoying as she always tells me how much she loves me and it's embarressing.
    I go out on the lash with my dad.

I can keep an eye on him that way.
    My dad is great when he's drunk. On my 16th birthday, he crashed my house party already slaughtered (most parents don't allow the damn house party let alone 'crash it') but he ordered us about 8 large pizzas at 2am! And then on GCSE results day I phoned him from a friend shouse and he ordered one over the internet for us. He is just great. Until he dances.
    My dad is funny when hes drunk. My mum doesn't drink because it makes her ill, but Dad is hilarious. Especially when I'm home from uni, and I get a teary eyed speech from him about how much he missed me and his little girl has grown up so much etc. He also then threatens my fiance with serious harm if he ever messes me around usually, and makes him promise to look after me :D
    My mum and dad hardly ever drink. But they went out with some friends in a posh place a few weeks back and i picked them up, when I got there my dad was throwing up in one of the big plant pots outside and my mum was nowhere to be found. she eventually wondered out from the toilets. When i got home my dad fell out the car and rolled down the drive. I just hope no one on the street seen it!
    my parents are raging pissheads.

my mum gets shitfaced quite often and proceeds to either tell me the details of her sex life (nice) or cry lots and tell me i won't look after her when she's old and she'll be forced to die alone in a home (wtf?). then i have to pull over on the way home so she can puke :|

my dad either gets really absent minded and humorous, or really argumentative. not shouty nobhead argumentative, but more 'why are you driving this way', 'cause it's shorter', 'no it isn't', 'does it matter, anyway', 'well yes, it's at least SIX SECONDS shorter my way', 'no it isn't', 'yes it is'......
    My mum tipsy is quite possibly the funniest thing ever. I don't think I've ever seen my dad drunk :chin: he hides it quite well!
    my parents re funny when they're drunk

i actually enjoy going out with them

have had the drunken sex life talk :no: not good
    i get sooo embarrassed when my mum is tipsy/pissed! :(

dunno why, but she doesn't do it often so it's alright. ;)
    me mam got a little tipsy whilst hosting a dinner party, i came home and, addressing one of the guests said 'oh i saw your son at the party i was at'

my darling mother goes: 'ohhhh and how many other sons have you had tonight zozo!?'