Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How Many True Friends Have You Got?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    only 2 for sure, 1 male+1 female, and maybe another female that fills most categories.
    exactly the same
  • Options
    Right now - none. The person I called a 'friend' as usual is trying to do all he can to p*ss me off right now...
  • Options
    nil
  • Options
    None, except my dog.
  • Options
    I don't understand how people have friends that fill out only MOST categories?

So you can talk to your mate about past sex adventures, your relationship, problems you have with a member of the opposite sex, maybe that you are being depressed, or that a family member died,..

..but there are still things with which you can't adress them?

Asking for cleareance.
  • Options
    4. Maybe 5. All of them male.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    I don't understand how people have friends that fill out only MOST categories?

So you can talk to your mate about past sex adventures, your relationship, problems you have with a member of the opposite sex, maybe that you are being depressed, or that a family member died,..

..but there are still things with which you can't adress them?

Asking for cleareance.

Well I could talk to some of my friends about most of those things that you listed there, but I'd never talk to them about sex. They just aren't the type of people you would talk about sex with.
  • Options
    Probably bout 4-5 really close mates who i would trust with most stuff, but only 2 who i could really rely on an trust with anything, including my life, and to always be there whatever the problem, closer than family at the mo
  • Options
    I don't find trust very easy...

I have a lot of friends, a few fairly close ones... But no best friend/soul mate type.
  • Options
    None...I can't tell anybody everything.
    I tell my 'diary' if that counts? ;)
  • Options
    No-one really. I cant trust anyone any more. I'm close to my mum and brother but I dont tell them everything.
  • Options
    i used to tell one of my best mates about my sex life an everything until she went an told a workmate then it went all round work who i had fuckd at work lol so yeah dont tell her anything anymore just small things....from that experience i dont really trust anyone...especially talkiing about my sex life because thats all that people seem intrested in is talking about that.
  • Options
    I would say like, 5, maybe!

1 is my girlfriend

1 is my mate Alun

1 is my mate Aimee

1 is my mate Angie (I keep arguing with her but it's mainly my fault)

My mate Dai as well, but he's a bit flakey sometimes so not 100% yet but he would die/kill for me and I would for him so that's a pretty good friend ya know.

Apart from those I don't really speak to anyone else....

To be honest I think that's the most friends I've considered myself to have for YEARS!
  • Options
    Hmm, I'd say 2.

My best friend who's male and a very, very close friend of 5 years who's female. I can tell them both anything and couldn't live without either of them. They almost play other parts in my life too - my female friend's like my older sister (even though she's younger than me) and has helped me get through some VERY hard times in the past, and my best friend is my fiance. I have other friends who I've known longer than the two of them put together, but I couldn't talk to them about what I talk to the other two about.
  • Options
    I don't really have a true friend. Perhaps myself.
  • Options
    i have 2

2 real friends. many acquaintances