Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just another day.....or not?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    migpilot wrote:
    Is that the best you could come up with?? I am thoroughly disappointed!

Well, I try! I am not as good as you at making things up.
  • Options
  • Options
    Erm ... ok. Either you've made that up to try and impress a load of people on the internet that you don't know which if you were 18 would be pretty pathetic but at 28 is just pushing new lows.

Or that's actually true and you've felt the need to get home, get on the old computer and brag about it online (THE SAME DAY) to try and impress a load of people on the internet you don't know.

Either way I'd like to thank you for making me realise what a social deity I am. My life rules!
  • Options
    i said did she have saggy boobs not fake ones.
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Erm ... ok. Either you've made that up to try and impress a load of people on the internet that you don't know which if you were 18 would be pretty pathetic but at 28 is just pushing new lows.

Or that's actually true and you've felt the need to get home, get on the old computer and brag about it online (THE SAME DAY) to try and impress a load of people on the internet you don't know.

Either way I'd like to thank you for making me realise what a social deity I am. My life rules!
    *giggle*
  • Options
    Dear Penthouse,
    So last night, by some weird coincidence, I was at the gym. After the workout I went to the hot tub as usual. When out of nowhere this man comes walking thru the door to the pool from the mens locker room. At least 45. Speedo, harrier than a mammoth. He got into the same jacuzzi I was in. I was happy. His back hair coated him like a wet black t-shirt. :yum: I caught his eye and gave him a little wink. I got up and walked to the side he was sitting on. Are you sitting on a jet or are you just happy to see me I said to him. Neither he said, I just passed gas. From there we chatted some more and i eventually went home with him. We made passionate love on his kitchen table, we got dirty in the shower. We got kinky in the garage. By the time I left it looked like I had just spent a day with 37 highly shedding cats and dogs. Thank god for the lint pick up roller I carry in my car. And today starbucks gave me the wrong coffee and I am a bit pissed off.

I got jelous of Katrella's experience so I thought this was story time.
  • Options
    Oh my_name I love the wet t-shirt simile! lol :lol:

Edited cos I cant spell
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    snow.png

This programme has ceased transmission due to the "lack" of public response.

what the hell are you on
  • Options
    Awww big sexual avenger didn't get the round of applause for desperatly craved? Boo hoo :(
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Dear Penthouse,
    So last night, by some weird coincidence, I was at the gym. After the workout I went to the hot tub as usual. When out of nowhere this man comes walking thru the door to the pool from the mens locker room. At least 45. Speedo, harrier than a mammoth. He got into the same jacuzzi I was in. I was happy. His back hair coated him like a wet black t-shirt. :yum: I caught his eye and gave him a little wink. I got up and walked to the side he was sitting on. Are you sitting on a jet or are you just happy to see me I said to him. Neither he said, I just passed gas. From there we chatted some more and i eventually went home with him. We made passionate love on his kitchen table, we got dirty in the shower. We got kinky in the garage. By the time I left it looked like I had just spent a day with 37 highly shedding cats and dogs. Thank god for the lint pick up roller I carry in my car. And today starbucks gave me the wrong coffee and I am a bit pissed off.

I got jelous of Katrella's experience so I thought this was story time.

Well, it wasn't really my experience- I borrowed it from 'O'. I didn't think she'd mind though as I plan to borrow Sir Stephan too, as soon as I can find him... Maybe he's at the gym?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Awww big sexual avenger didn't get the round of applause for desperatly craved? Boo hoo :(

:D
  • Options
    Well this thread makes one great shit load of sense.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Well this thread makes one great shit load of sense.

OP deleted (well, edited) his posts
  • Options
    Shame he was quoted further down the page really!
  • Options

Yep, not that clever is he!
  • Options

he was if you look back on the 1st page! :thumb:
  • Options
    I know he was :confused:
  • Options
    *goes and sits quietly in the corner after realising you said "was" and not "wasnt"*

• Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    *goes and sits quietly in the corner after realising you said "was" and not "wasnt"*

bush_dunce.jpg Join Mr Bush!!
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    bush_dunce.jpg Join Mr Bush!!

:lol::blush:
  • Options
    That is an awsome picture. I'm stealing it for my background :p
  • Options
    bullshit.jpg
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I don't see much point in keeping this thread open now that the original post has gone.
This discussion has been closed.