Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Paid-for sex

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As long as you are wearing a condom you should be fine... no need to go to amsterdam, there is some everywhere, if you near London go in Soho, there is plenty of places with a little adv outside, go up and get your way ;)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    As long as you are wearing a condom you should be fine... no need to go to amsterdam, there is some everywhere, if you near London go in Soho, there is plenty of places with a little adv outside, go up and get your way ;)

But of course that would be breakign the law! :crazyeyes

I've paid for sex once and it was alright - just a dirty fuck. I was pissed and out in Plymouth with my mates and I thought it would be fun.

I don't regret it but it's nowhere near as satisfying as going out on the pull and taking a girl home.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I've paid for sex once and it was alright - just a dirty fuck.
    I don't regret it but it's nowhere near as satisfying as going out on the pull and taking a girl home.
    Its alright for you, you've got the confidence to do that, not all of us have. I'd prefer to have a g/f rather than pay for sex but it doesn't look like it'll happen yet.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    But of course that would be breakign the law! :crazyeyes:

:lol: doesn't your title read "No disciplineNo moralityNo respect" :p

It is indeed, but I don't think everyone is really respecting the law every single day... aren't drugs illegal too? :p;)
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    Its alright for you, you've got the confidence to do that, not all of us have. I'd prefer to have a g/f rather than pay for sex but it doesn't look like it'll happen yet.

You should wait until it does, you'll be glad you did. An the sex will be a lot more rewarding.
  • Options
    :lol: doesn't your title read "No disciplineNo moralityNo respect" :p

It is indeed, but I don't think everyone is really respecting the law every single day... aren't drugs illegal too? :p;)

I wasn't beng serious, I havn't got a problem with certain laws being broken - I thought that's what some of them were there for. :D

The 'No Morality....' is a quote, it might mean more to those who've seen Human Traffic and know in what context those words were originally uttered.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I wasn't being serious.

yer me neither... ;)
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    Its alright for you, you've got the confidence to do that, not all of us have.

It's not alright for me, I get knocked back plenty. You just have to be persistant and not give a fuck. Have few drinks first.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    hhm, just think when you do get a girlfriend....
    "what was your first time like?"
    "with a prostitute..."

:chin:

Yeah exactly. I personally would be a bit turned off to know a future boyfriend had his first time with a prostitute :confused:

Each to their own though. I guess if thats what you really want then go for it!
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    At least with a prostitute there'd be no fear of not performing well, she's paid to please, and afterwards you can just walk away from it frustrations vented. I know its not like having a g/f but at least it'll break my virginity and perhaps give me more confidence. I am frightened of picking up a disease though. Amsterdam seems like a good place to go, it seems more open there.

The problem is, I don't think they are paid to please. You're paying to use their body, basically you're paying for a vagina. I'm sure lots of prostitutes are extremely good at their job but I don't think doing this will help your confidence with women or life in general to be honest. I agree with skive in that people get loads of knockbacks, everyone does.

About the disease like NMM said use a condom and that'll reduce the risk, don't forget about using a condom if you're getting a blow job too though! x
  • Options
    The problem is, I don't think they are paid to please. You're paying to use their body, basically you're paying for a vagina. I'm sure lots of prostitutes are extremely good at their job but I don't think doing this will help your confidence with women or life in general to be honest. I agree with skive in that people get loads of knockbacks, everyone does.

About the disease like NMM said use a condom and that'll reduce the risk, don't forget about using a condom if you're getting a blow job too though! x

Of course they are paid to please, they don't rent the body only, and surely not tjhe vagna only... it is not an efficient way to do business... intelligent prostitue will try to make you come as fast as possible to make the more money possible in a day...
  • Options
    Of course they are paid to please, they don't rent the body only, and surely not tjhe vagna only... it is not an efficient way to do business... intelligent prostitue will try to make you come as fast as possible to make the more money possible in a day...

Really? If I was a prostitute I'd do as little work as possible, you're getting the money anyway right? Especially if it was clearly just a guy wanting to lose his virginity n probably not gonna come back.
  • Options
    Really? If I was a prostitute I'd do as little work as possible, you're getting the money anyway right? Especially if it was clearly just a guy wanting to lose his virginity n probably not gonna come back.

You're getting the money anyway for sure... but if the guy is done quick, then you can get the next one faster... therefor can have more clients per day... which means more money...
  • Options
    You're getting the money anyway for sure... but if the guy is done quick, then you can get the next one faster... therefor can have more clients per day... which means more money...

Ok you win, I'm glad to hear you've really thought this through. :p:)
  • Options
    Ok you win, I'm glad to hear you've really thought this through. :p:)

Well you know, just in case I want to start my own business :p
  • Options
    Out of interest,if tugger doesnt have the confidence to go and talk to a girl in a bar hows he gonna be able to approach a prostitute and ask for sex? :chin:
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    Out of interest,if tugger doesnt have the confidence to go and talk to a girl in a bar hows he gonna be able to approach a prostitute and ask for sex? :chin:

yep, good point, I would be quite confident approacing a girl in a bar, but going to a prostitue not too sure... also I had a mate who had troubles going to talk to girl in bar and who was going to see prostitutes quite often...
  • Options
    prostitutes people skills are being utilised in germany to retrain them as care home nurses etc.....
  • Options
    What's wrong with waiting until you have a girlfriend?
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    Its like a business transaction I guess, you walk in pay your money and have sex, at least thats what I've been told. Unlike chatting up a girl in bar there is no fear of rejection because its all about money.
  • Options
    So you really want your first experience of sex to be about money? :chin:
    Seriously,I strongly believe that if you went to a prostitute and did it,when she got straight back up,asked for the money and walked out you would feel happy and more confident in yourself?
  • Options
    You'd have to advertise yourself anyway if you were going for a girlfriend. As long as its guaranteed, might as well pay for it. There's little effort involved and something is actually guaranteed at the end. In other words, there's no chance for rejection, and a full chance for satisfaction. If that's what you're looking for, I say go ahead. Just remember to wrap it before you tap it.
  • Options
    Just one thing about going with a prostitute...how can you not think about the possibility that she could have slept with someone else literally minutes before you?
    I know that when you have a one night stand you have no idea about how many people shes slept with of whatever, but the likihood is that she wont have slept with anyone else that day, if youre off to a "good" prostitute, by that i mean a likeable and attractive girl, then she'll be "popular" and almost certainly have "regulars"....

...*shudders* sorry but its all a bit gross to me.

One of the main things that differentitates sex from a wank is fancying the person youre sleeping with, there being a chemistry between teh two of you, even on a one night stand, you, usually, wanna shag the other person...chances are this girl probably wouldnt look twice at you if you hadnt got your wallet out so youre just paying for being inside her...just wait, it'd be much better to know the girl youre with wants you.
  • Options
    ...just wait, it'd be much better to know the girl youre with wants you.
    Yea but how long for? You don't seem to realise I've got years of frustration thats built up, I want to get rid of my virginity NOW!! Even if I have to pay for it. I don't care if shes been with other men, thats her job, all I want is to have a fuck is that too much to ask??
  • Options
    well do it then. Its not like anyone here really gives a fuck. just trying to get you to see the other side to it and that it might not be what youre expecting.
    Youve obviously already decided. Not sure why you even asked.
  • Options
    if you do do it then don't even think about complaining to us if it sucks real bad cause we won't hear it.
  • Options
    Sorry guys I didn't mean to mouth off like that, I'm really confused, half of me says do it, the other half says don't!
  • Options
    Well, if it's all about 'losing it' then you know how you can. I recon you haven't because it's not really want you want anyway. I do believe you wanna have sex- but you have mentioned a girlfriend a few times- I recon that's what you truely want, I could be wrong though. If you go to a prostitute you are giving up on yourself, IMO. Stay cool. Good luck with whatever you decide.
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    Well, if it's all about 'losing it' then you know how you can. I recon you haven't because it's not really want you want anyway. I do believe you wanna have sex- but you have mentioned a girlfriend a few times- I recon that's what you truely want, I could be wrong though. If you go to a prostitute you are giving up on yourself, IMO. Stay cool. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Was going for the same kind of post so... ditto...
  • Options
    elasticity wrote:
    my old bf
    ;)