Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I would like a phone and camera

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :eek2:

No no no!!

upload it to imageshack or somewhere free, write down the url (http://www.imageshack.us/image) or something, then type it into your WAP browser and it will say there is a download do you want to download, say yes. Completely free :cool:

Thanks for the tip.
    I'm not sure I trust any make other than nokia. Actually, my girlfriend just got a nice one... cant remember the make now :p. It slides! But it doesn't break!!! Siemens are absolute piles of shit. Whats a cheap and cheerful but goes for ages kinda phone? With a nice screen, preferably :)

You mean it slides like the Samsung D600?
    I used to have a nOkia, but I'm not sure if it's what you want - it's a 3200 and the camera isn't that good, tbh.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sofie wrote:
    You mean it slides like the Samsung D600?
    I used to have a nOkia, but I'm not sure if it's what you want - it's a 3200 and the camera isn't that good, tbh.

I think its either that or the mini one of them. really little phone :p I do like her phone actually. I'm not too fussed. Just something that works. And is practical. Preferably with a nice big screen :p