Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Muslims kill 17 yr old boy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A large gang of Muslims in Peterborough have attacked and killed a white 17 yr old boy. So far 9 asian muslims have been arrested.

The fact that they are asian muslims is not as yet being made public in the press. Because we wouldn't want to upset an ethnic minority would we.

It was a racist attack but again only whites are racist according to the racial thought police.

One rule for them and another for us.

Look on ceefax or the itv news page.

How do I know well that's where i lived and still have family.

Well done muslims keep it up, show your true face to the world.

added: I know not all muslims are like those who attacked, I'm just a bit p*ssed off

[This message has been edited by peacechild (edited 22-09-2001).]

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That is a lie their is something wrong Muslim don't kill innocent people don't kill women, children and old people. I think is this circumstance many people utilize what happened
    So it isn't Muslims killing Jewish women, children and babies in Israel then? It wasn't Muslims that invaded Kuwait in 1990 (Iraq)? it wasn't Muslims who fought the Iran/Iraq war? It wasn't Muslims who carried out the attack on the WTC?

Get you head out of you arse moron.
    Oringinally posted by peacechild
    It was a racist attack but again only whites are racist according to the racial thought police.

I am assuming that there is evidence to support your claim that this was racially motivated?

I understand what you mean about the anti-white approach to crime in this country at the moment (since the Lawrence case). If a white man mugs a white man, its called a mugging. If a white man mugs a black man, its a racist attack. Yet the same rule doesn't apply if the roles are reversed. That sucks.

That is a lie their is something wrong Muslim don't kill innocent people don't kill women, children and old people.

Its obvious you are an idealist Amon. You really should go off your college campus once in a while and see the real world. Moslems kill innocent people here in the UK just as much as we infedels and heathans do. There are just as many Moslem criminals as white christian criminals. You really should wake up from your rose tinted ideas of Moslems..People are people, they commit crimes..Their religion doesnt come into it.

Do you honestly believe that Moslems dont murder innocent people? Do you believe that Moslems dont commit crimes?
    I am assuming that there is evidence to support your claim that this was racially motivated?

ROFLMAO evidence?? Since when do the police and media need evidence to dictate motive? How many white on black attacks have been labelled as racist by the police simply because it was white on black crime..Makes me sick to hear Blair harping on about justice when he presides over this anti-white shithole.
    Of course Baldog ,in reality, black people get stopped by the police more often,get charged more often and get longer sentences than whites-in this "anti-white shithole".
    But why let facts get in the way of a good Daily Mail style rant?
    soapbarbpy...what you say is true in US also...because in spite of theis minority status they actually do commit most of the crime...90% of which is agains other blacks...but it is hate speach if you dare to notice and comment.

All this pc stuff does a disservice to us all.

Diesel

If black people get stopped by the police more often,get charged more often and get longer sentences for similar crimes than whites then it is pretty obvious that blacks will have a higher percentage of its population in jail.
    Travel to Glasgow in Scotland and witness crime levels equal to if not higher than London-and Glasgow is practically totally white.
    Man Of Kent
    Imagine that your country is in the colonialism and your government don’t do anything they are more than peaceful and you don’t have enough gun. Imagine that you lost your kids your parents and in your house live with you your enemy. Imagine that you don’t have work you must work for your enemy. Believe Palestinian people live like that so when they do the suicide
    ( bomb their self in the middle of Israel people) I think they believe that they do a god thing for their country.

In Iraq condition we don’t think that Sadam Hussin is a real Muslim.

Balddog I think you are who affected by the media by CNN by all American and Europe channel and all newspaper. Didn’t you think one time to go to a Muslim website or Muslim channel and read what is there. To understand what they are thinking. Why did they do that or who are you real enemy Maybe in that time you understand Muslim world.

I think who kill innocent people without right is not Muslim and
    As I told you before Osama bin Laden said he didn’t do it and we believe him.

In US black folks tend to get away with a whole lot before anyone really cracks down on them...and they still dominate our jails and prisons.

They, most blacks, live in large housing projects where they receive cradle to grave 'entitlements' and are allowed to get about as wild as they can stand...resulting in a 'nothing else to loose' attitude. A drug dealer can make more selling drugs on the corner than a college graduate makes employeed all week...!

It would be nice if all the programs actually did some good but back when it was 'root hog or die' we all did better and there was less crime.

Today in US crime, corrections, is treated as a growth industry...black prisoner doing time is just someone else's job security.

Whites that act like blacks get about the same treatment...US prisons are about the most segregated places in US...because the inmates make it so!

Diesel

in reality, black people get stopped by the police more often,get charged more often and get longer sentences than whites-in this "anti-white shithole".

What the hell has that got to do with anything? Im talking about how every white on black crime is labelled racist before theyve even caught the attacker..Look through a weeks papers and just read..anytime you see a crime and the attacker isnt described or pictured then I guarentee you hes black or asian. Can you explain that when they id the whites? You cant see some irregularities in the press coverage of racist crimes?

Amon, why would I go to a Moslem website to learn about foreign Moslems. The Moslems here in the UK live great lives compared to their middle eastern counterparts. They take up almost every aspect of western life..Wanna tell me why these Moslems killed this boy? Was it because of the UKs foreign policy in Iraq?
    If you think the British tabloid press hold off from publicsising a criminals ethnic background you need your head testing.
    Amon, how can you possibly claim that killing a baby (purely because he is Israeli) can be defined as anything other than the death of an innocent.

A baby has no hatred, no prejudice or concept of religion. Hatred is TAUGHT, its an indoctrination.

As for a good thing for their country - that is a mute argument. The motive is irrelevant, the act remains the same whether justified or not. If you kill an innocent, you kill an innocent, period. When Israel fires rockets into civillian areas, is that acceptable because they are trying to kill enemies of their state?

Originally posted by Balddog:
    ROFLMAO evidence?? Since when do the police and media need evidence to dictate motive? How many white on black attacks have been labelled as racist by the police simply because it was white on black crime..Makes me sick to hear Blair harping on about justice when he presides over this anti-white shithole.

I don't care what the media print - I already KNOW that they are biased. peacechild made an accusation, I just seek clarification, knowing the present climate it is easy to find a scapegoat.

Obviously evidence is irrelevant for you, and you have tried and convicted the perps in this case as acting PURELY on racial grounds. Of course it could never have been possible that they were trying to mug him, or that it was your bog standard Friday night post pub punch-up which went to far...

Like I said earlier, just because the victim and perps were of different ethnicity, doesn't automatically make it a race crime. Unless you subscribe to the same theory as the Police force, and just apply it from a different angle. You cannot claim that the theory is wrong from when white on black and then claim it is correct when black on white.

You wonder why the Taliban and some Muslim states are skeptical about US/UK motives, and then give them a reason.

Personally I believe that Osama Bin Laden is guilty of orchestrating the attack on 11/09, but as yet we have no PROOF which has been made public. All we have is rhetoric from politicians and the military. The Muslims ALREADY see them as anti-islam, so how do you think THEY view the situation?

It will actually suit US interests if Bin Laden isn't handed over. If he is there would have to be a trial - where could that be held? The unbiased US perhaps - afterall that is where the crime took place? Could they have a showtrial and then execute him, without there being an outcry from Muslims around the world about an unfair trial? It would be a hell of alot easier, politically, to drop some heavy ordanance on him, wouldn't it?

Remember, to understand an enemy, it helps if you view thing from HIS point of view too...

If you think the British tabloid press hold off from publicsising a criminals ethnic background you need your head testing.

Who mentioned the tabloid press? Papers such as the Sun and Daily Mail do nothing but stir up any racism they can find. Look at the BBC for what im talking about

"An Englishman's never so natural as when he's holding his tongue." --Henry James
    MOK,

Sorry if you took my reply as an attack on you, I didnt mean it that way. It was more a commentary on the current state of affairs in this country.
    Obviously evidence is irrelevant for you, and you have tried and convicted the perps in this case as acting PURELY on racial grounds.

I havent actually said what my opinion is. I have no idea why these guys attacked the white kid. I wasnt there so I have no idea of their motives...The same applies to the police who so often claim racist motives when faced with white on black crime, despite the fact that they havent a clue as to the correct motive.
    Of course it could never have been possible that they were trying to mug him, or that it was your bog standard Friday night post pub punch-up which went to far

It might have been that..Of course he wasnt actually robbed and he was attacked while walking home with his girlfriend so it seems unlikely..But again we dont know the real motive yet.
    Like I said earlier, just because the victim and perps were of different ethnicity, doesn't automatically make it a race crime.

That is exactly what I said..The situation exists in this country that any white on black crime is automatically assumed to be racist while the opposite is very rarely assumed to be racist. Both situations occur without the police knowing the motive. Just read the police press statements they release when a crimes committed and they havent yet caught the attacker...white on black and they will say they think the motive was racial but black on white they wont mention a motive.
    You cannot claim that the theory is wrong from when white on black and then claim it is correct when black on white.

Of course its wrong in both cases but they hardly ever give a suspected motive when its a black on white crime.

All im saying in this thread is that its extreme hypocracy to somehow assume the motives of white on black crime to be racist while assuming black on white crime not to be.
    Osama bin laden is just a pawn in the game-a game organised by Pakistan and the US in the 80s and supported by Pakistan to the present day-fuck the saudis gave them Toyota Jeeps in 1998.
    Originally posted by soapbarbpy:
    Osama bin laden is just a pawn in the game-a game organised by Pakistan and the US in the 80s and supported by Pakistan to the present day-fuck the saudis gave them Toyota Jeeps in 1998.

So he's a totally innocent misunderstood and misquoted man, who loves the world and all who inhabit it then?
    Balddog, I have a feeling that we have both said exactly the same thing...
    A game whereby the US and Pakistan could recruit Islamic extremists to fight their battles in Afghanistan and Kashmir.
    Well now its gone well and truly tits up.
    This Frankenstein monster is returning to its creator perhaps destroying Pakistan in its wake.
    No MOK Osama Bin laden is a right-wing ultra religious character-who i depise.
    But the point i am making is would his following be anywhere near as large if it wasnt for continuous US backing thro the 80s plus Pakistani backing to the present day.
    Some Independent observers suggest that they might have died out without outside support-primarily US and Pakistan.
    Some Independent observers suggest that they might have died out without outside support-primarily US and Pakistan.

The Soviets had beaten the Afghans in '86. They were fleeing in their thousands across the border into Pakistan..Then the long promised Stinger missles turned up from the US. The Mujahadin(sp?) shot down a couple of helicoptors and jets which boosted their morale and brought em back into the fight..We know the results from there on.

Theres no doubt that the Taleban wouldnt exist today if not for US and UK support in the 80's..Lets not forget that the UK trained and equipped the Afghans as well as the US. The SAS trained the Afghans in guerilla tactics and weapons..They still have stockpiles of the UK supplied Blowpipe missles.

Our little boy has turned round to bit us in the ass.
    Its not our "little boy" but a monumental problem visited on us by the cia/mi5/sis .
    We should extend immediate aid to the Afghan people and weed out the extremists via democracy and prosperity for all
    We should extend immediate aid to the Afghan people and weed out the extremists via democracy and prosperity for all

How exactly do you intend getting a country ruled by such a repressive regime to get rid of the extremists via democracy? The very reason the Taleban are in control is testament to the lack of democracy..If you can suggest a way of getting rid of the Taleban without violence then feel free to tell us.

Once the Taleban are gone and we have Bin Laden then I totally agree that we should give the Afghans aid. We should have given them aid 10 years ago when they got rid of the Soviets but we abandoned them.

I cannot see a way out of this situation via democracy. You cannot force democracy onto a country living in such conditions.
    But a serious bombing campaign and land invasion might help?
    Serious bombing campaign? God no...Bombing the Afghanistani people is the worst thing we could possibly do.

Land invasion? Well saturating the country with our troops is also a very bad idea. Surgical strikes on the Taleban bases and training centres is whats needed.

We have to find a way of getting rid of the Taleban without killing innocent Afghans. The best way I can see of doing this is sending special forces in to work alongside the Northern Alliance..If the Moslem world sees us working alongside the Moslem northern Alliance then they are less inclined to see it as an attack on Islam.

blanket bombing and invasion is not a good idea. I think most people on this forum agree that killing the Afghan population is going to get us nowhere.

I dont think anyone except a couple of our American friends have advocated the wholesale destruction of Afghan civilians.

Again, if you have another suggestion other than force then please let us know.
    The Northern Alliance are basically the old Mujahadin forces of Afghanistan-again ultra religious and conservative.
    Somehow we need to support the ordinary afghans to rebuild their counntry.
    Here is what you can expect. US is about to enter into a shooting solution...all, ALL, targets of opportunity will be considered but expect cruze missles droping cluster bomlets to take out all air fields and any piece of road or highway that can be used for aircraft runways;

All bridges will be hit and all major highways and roads will be 'cut' and made genarally impassable;

All artillery and armor will be taken out as found;

All antiaircraft weapons that can be found will be hit and stinger missles will be disabled electronically;

Troup concentrations will be hit, and hit again until made ineffective;

Ammunition dumps and logistical transport will be taken out...and then hit again just to be sure;

All government buildings will be eleminated, twice;

And after we finish with Iraq we will do the same thing to Afganistan, at least those portions occupied by the taliban.

Diesel

Originally posted by Amon:
    That is a lie their is something wrong Muslim don't kill innocent people don't kill women, children and old people. I think is this circumstance many people utilize what happened

Over 5000 in the World Trade Center who indicate that yes, something is wrong. And let us not forget the attack in 1993, by a Muslim. http://www.msnbc.com/news/627963.asp

Sorry I'm late with this reply.

No i don't know 100% that it was a race crime, I wasn't there but if it's proved 100% not to be a racist attack I will donate money to a charity of your choice.

I did live there for 5 yrs and the local press ALWAYS label any attack on an asian as racist but attacks on whites by asians are almost never labeled as racist.

The area is well know to be fairly unsafe for whites after dark.

I have seen gangs of asians insult and harass white women, I have seen gangs of asians attack whites for no other reason than the colour of skin.

I have been attacked and chased by asians on the way home from work as I was going through "their" patch.

AND I know whites do this to asians BUT what gets up my nose is this notion of only whites are racist, only whites are bigots. There are racist bigots on both sides.

Many white people feel they cannot speak out on any "ethnic" subject because they think they will be called racist. This is not good for anyone.

Originally posted by soapbarbpy:

Until recently the US was the biggest supplier of aid to Afghanistan...

Bearing in mind the recent arrest of aid workers, on the basis that they were Christian, how to expect to be able to operate freely within the country?

Also worth noting that the Taliban recently voted (in May) to create a new law requiring that all Hindus within the country should wear a symbol to identify them as Hindu - sound familiar?

And just one other question, IS there a democratic system within Afghanistan which could be used?

Diesel ,its fairly apparent that Iraq has no involvement in this-and thats the view of your own government.
    Osama bin laden views Iraq as an un-Islamic secular state and when it invaded Kuwait he offered to raise an army of islamic fighters to kick them out.When the Saudi government refused and instead invited in 100,000s of US troops -some of whom are still there today around Mecca-he was horrified.Imagine the effect on a Christian Fundamentalist of Muslim troops camped around the Vatican.