Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Closing threads too early...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think a previous threat regarding Transsexuals was closed too early...

Comments

• Options
    no one posted in it in more than 2 years...
  • Options
    :rolleyes: it was 3 years old
  • Options
    You are just making the same mistakes I did when I joined, just read this carefully --> http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=94677
  • Options
    ....How am I supposed to know that, I've just joined up here!!!!! ...I also wanted my comments to be seen in the previous thread. Remember not all transexuals if percieved by the right terminology 'look' or appear like stereo typical transsexuals!!
  • Options
    No one said you were suppose to know that, as I said I did the same mistakes I put back on top some old ones way more than you... no one said you can't talk about the subject, just start a new thread about it...
  • Options
    Listen, there are rules here that are manners to follow. Just start a new topic about it and that way you can get news views on it.
  • Options
    I think you should have better manners than to talk to me like that. I am new here and have no idea how old threads are. Everyone should be entitled to freedom of speech without being patronised or talked down to.
  • Options
    I am not talking down to you, i was polite and just said that the thread was dead and to start a new one as thats what we do around here. Stop getting your knickers in a twist and just do as asked and stop moaning.
  • Options
    We are being nice here, I don't see how you can get offended, you new and didn't know the good manner of this forum, there is no problems at all with that, you are not the first to do the mistakes and will not be the last...
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    I am not talking down to you, i was polite and just said that the thread was dead and to start a new one as thats what we do around here. Stop getting your knickers in a twist and just do as asked and stop moaning.

I wasn't aware that I was moaning. This isn't a very user friendly forum it seems....
  • Options
    It can be, you have just taken everything the wrong way, so will leave you to it as you are frustrating me.
  • Options
    ...how about this for a new concept for you Tweety....how about it you say...Hi Kimberley, welcome to our forum....I'm sure that would go down better than your previous comments... :)
  • Options
    If you posted Hi i am new thread in introduce yourself you would have got a welcome, as you didn't and you were replying to a very old thread i was very poilte and just said...
    This thread is dead, you might be best starting a new one.

If you think that there was something wrong with that, then you are very sensitive.

Now ffs why not drop all this and get on with doing what you came here to do? I'm sure you will get a much better responce.
  • Options
    Kimberley wrote:
    ...how about this for a new concept for you Tweety....how about it you say...Hi Kimberley, welcome to our forum....I'm sure that would go down better than your previous comments... :)
    Just make a new thread about it.

All old threads are closed if they're re-opened after a certain amount of time. It is an interesing thread... So I shall make a new one.
  • Options
    Kimberley wrote:

Hi Kimberley, welcome to the P&D Forum. Please do yourself a favour a lose the chip from your shoulder because that will just antagonise people and you will get into a viscous circle of petty squabbles.

Generally it's worth looking at the date of the last post in a thread before you respond because some debates/discussions runa course and dragging them up helps no-one besides many of the people in that other thread are long gone so your point would be missed on them.

As was suggested start another thread if you want to... like Moon Rat has for the topic you were interested in.