Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Death Quiz... How will you die...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Take the Death quiz... muahahaha...

Here is mine, didn't posted the pic for it tho, cos some would have been grossed out by it so...

Congratulations, You will... Take your own life...

(you have 4 months and 7 days to live, from the date you read this)

After going through with your own well thought out version of columbine you finally turn the gun on yourself... the thick coat of brains and coagulated blood was a bitch to get off the auditorium wall. You sure showed them!

Take the Death quiz... muahahaha...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Die in an Auto Accident
    (you have about 2 years to live, from the date you read this)
    The last thing you remember is being thrown through your windshield and face first into the hitch of the truck in front of you. Doing 80 in a 25 zone might have seemed impressive to the girl in the passengers seat.. to bad she died as well.
    Dont sound like me at all?! and why i would be trying to impress a girl is beyond me lol!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    Dont sound like me at all?! and why i would be trying to impress a girl is beyond me lol!

Hey at least you have 2 years left, me I have only 4 months and 7 days left :eek2: :shocking: :eek:
  • Options
    i will die of natural causes

Your choice of life style has enabled you to live a nice long life.. To eventually die of a stroke, or was it a heart attack? Either way you out lived just about anyone that gave a shit about you anyway.. Congrats.
  • Options
    Congratulations, You will...
    Die of natural causes
    (you have many years to live, from the date you read this)
    Your choice of life style has enabled you to live a nice long life.. To eventually die of a stroke, or was it a heart attack? Either way you out lived just about anyone that gave a shit about you anyway.. Congrats.
  • Options
    I will die of ........natural causes

• Options
    Im gonna die in a crash crash in about two years! Like i'd be doing 80 in a 25 zone anyway :p
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    After going through with your own well thought out version of columbine you finally turn the gun on yourself... the thick coat of brains and coagulated blood was a bitch to get off the auditorium wall. You sure showed them!

KICK ASS!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

KICK ASS!

Ah.. finally someone that will die quick and like me... great... see you there mate... :thumb:
  • Options
    Die of natural causes
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ah.. finally someone that will die quick and like me... great... see you there mate... :thumb:
    Straight.
  • Options
    Die in an Auto Accident
    (you have about 2 years to live, from the date you read this)
    The last thing you remember is being thrown through your windshield and face first into the hitch of the truck in front of you. Doing 80 in a 25 zone might have seemed impressive to the girl in the passengers seat.. to bad she died as well.

Thats the most depressing quiz I've ever done, thanx NMM :razz:
  • Options
    During one of your well known sex romps with the local slut, you neglected to put out your cigarette, and set fire to your house. Thinking your whales and moans to be those of passion, no one bothered calling 911... your death was one of the most painful imaginable.. And you didn't even get to cum.

haha sounds about right!
    ~XXX~
  • Options
    ±Lover± wrote:
    During one of your well known sex romps with the local slut, you neglected to put out your cigarette, and set fire to your house. Thinking your whales and moans to be those of passion, no one bothered calling 911... your death was one of the most painful imaginable.. And you didn't even get to cum.

Haha! That made me laugh.

Mine is:

Die of natural causes
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Mia_16 wrote:
    i will die of natural causes

Same.
  • Options
    After drinking your self into a belligerent haze, you somehow make your way to the local docks to rest your pretty head on someone else's house boat. Sometime during the night you manage to bring yourself to the boats bow to let lose a steamy mixture of beer and pizza, losing your balance and dropping into the cold waters bellow.. Nice job jack ass.

:chin: Hmm okay then, thank fuck i don't live near a river.
  • Options
    Die of natural causes

• Options
    Rich-E wrote:
    Die of natural causes

this :)
  • Options
    Take your own life
  • Options
    Take your own life

Same as Teh_Gerbil and myself, maybe we should have a meal together and blow our brains out for dessert... that will show them how much blood can 3 brains produce... sounds like fun...