Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

online insurance quote

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where do I get one from? I am looking for one for a bike but I never really deal with companies because for car insurance I am on my dads trade insurance.

Recommendations?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just got one with Zenith Insurance (anyone heard of them?) for £470 & with AXA for £594, both fully comp.
    For a motorbike try Bennetts too.
    Best quote I had last year was with Express Insurance. This year Bennetts came up trumps.

eBike, Carole Nash, HR Insurance - just Google for motorcycle insurance and you'll find a heap of links. Unfortunately you have to try them all - whoever quoted me or Bill down the pub the lowest price doesn't automatically mean they'll be even remotely competetive for you.
    Do note that many many insurance cmpanies have more then one name - so you think you're ringing around getting a good quote and you're asking the same companies with a few pounds difference

A guy I know who works in insurance says his company trades under like 70 different names.