Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Morning After Pill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have to go and get the morning after pill tomorrow but have to be 19 to get it for free and i am 20. I dont have the 20 quid to pay for it so what do i do? Just lie about my age??

Comments

• Options
    im not sure where your going to get it but if you go to family planning/brook/doctors its free.

to get it in a chemist i know that they just take your name and your age and a brief health history, you dont need id so if it was in a situation like that you could lie
  • Options
    As Melanie said. If you want it free go to the family planning clinic, if you are prepaired to pay go to the chemist
  • Options
    Go to your doctors and get it prescribed to you. Its free then.
  • Options
    :yes: what everyone else said.
    Ive had it twice and never paid for it.
  • Options
    all fpc around here seem to have decided that wednesdays are not a day that anyone needs to visit them! There are a few chemists that do the pill for free to under 19's so im just going to go and say im 19, im only 20 and i look young.
  • Options
    go to the doctors then it's free. :yes:
  • Options
    A pharmacy is just going to hand you out the morning-after pill?

We charge £25 and you have to speak to the pharmacist and go through a number of questions before they decide whether your suitable to have it.