Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Muslim demo in London calling for attacks on non muslims

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Muslim demo in London calling for attacks on non muslims.

Way to go muslims, you are really going to get mass support doing this.......NOT

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A tiny minority.
    Apparently this group has the support of just one Mosque in the UK.
    These people are sick..

Can you imagine the reaction I would get if I stood in London and encouraged everyone to attack non-whites or non-straights.

These people should be arrested and prosecuted under hate crime laws. They are inciting racial hatred.
    All of them are distributing hate material in the form of the quran...offensive passages must be excised in order to comply with politically correctness and the 'law' of england.

Diesel

Diesel,

I only wish that was the case. Id love for their tirades of hate to be made illegal. Unfortunately our laws are very liberal, there was a couple of stories in this weeks papers that interviewed members of the Al-Muhajiroun group down in London and these young men were saying that Whitehall and Downing street were legitimate targets for "martyrdom operations" as they put it. They were stating in public that these places were targets of Islamic Extremists.

Hey you crazy kids history is littered with this shit. Think of something ne to say is it?