Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Doctors taking the mick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right how long does it take to fill 5 pages of a god damn form in ... story is, before I can get any further with my army application I need this gay medical form filling in, took me about 5 minutes at most to fill my 5 page section in wasnt hard at all, now the second half has to be filled in by a doctor. Sounds easy enough so off I wander to doctors and me thinking oh it took me 5 minutes to do instead of just leaving it at reception I'll go open surgery and give it doctor to wizz through, after waiting an hour I finally get to see the doctor who tells me to give it reception :grump:

not happy but whatever gives in reception and said ring me when ready. A week later I (yes I not them) rings to see whats happening, oh not ready yet. So next day I went down and they still werent done and then I went down again a few days later and just got ear ache of receptionist explaining how the doctors are busy blah blah blah and it takes 7-14 days ... we were on the 14th day.

Anyway we managed to get to a compromise where they said it'll be ready for the Tuesday (today) so I sorted stuff with the army about getting it all sorted and what have ya. Just got off the phone and there still not fooking ready , retarded I tell you , gona stick there god damn pHd up there arses when I go down in a minute, even though there not ready I'm just gona go give them ear ache because I'm fed up :mad:

Doctor gets 65 pound for doing the form aswell, eee just annoyed because it's my career there stopping me from starting and I can't get a job on civvy street now so far into my application silly doctors.

anyway rant over :D

Comments

• Options
    G.Ps nowdays :rolleyes: £65??? Where can I sign up
  • Options
    It's good to rant!

FYI: Most "doctors" don't have a doctorate.
  • Options
    theres a difference between doctorate and medical doctors
  • Options
    i don't actually know what a pHd is tbh ... o well after I went down and had a go at them they went off and sorted it out for me so now I'm all happy and it's sorted :)
  • Options
    Get used to form filling in the army! Are you joining as a soldier or officer?

Also get used to the difference between civilian and military differences!
  • Options
    soldier , need a-levels to be an officer and I've tryed them twice but they just bore me although I think they were quite easy.

Apparently I could have a chance of being offered a job as an officer because I got a good score on all my early tests, can't wait to get in though.
  • Options
    its really nice to pay taxes to fund an armed forces who finds things boring, but too easy for them
  • Options
    its really nice to pay taxes to fund an armed forces who finds things boring, but too easy for them

:lol: a-levels are boring imo , I hate sitting in classrooms getting taught a subject of an obnoxious sexist teacher whos up there own arse (this was my personal experience , yours may differ :p )
  • Options
    Well good luck mate, you going into House. Cav. or what???
  • Options
    im sure theres plenty of things in the army you might not like doing, but would have to due to orders
  • Options
    im going in engineers or signals , and no doubt they'll be things I'll hate but I'd do them.