Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ann Summers canvassing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know were i could go canvassing for Ann Summers ??? or even advertise??? I dont care how exterme ill try and do it xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    why?
    If you want a job for them just ask for one.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    when we had our party the woman gave us the number to become a host. If you look on their website that might have the information, otherwise, book a party (they are free, and so much fun) and ask the host how you go about it.
    I already work for ann summers but we have to think of a way of gettin more parties x
    You could try adverstising in student halls, poster's in the union that kind of thing??
    Sharry21 wrote:
    You could try adverstising in student halls, poster's in the union that kind of thing??
    That's a good idea but don't forget to ask the halls manager and Union decision-makers.

Flyering in the street? Don't try stopping people they'll ignore you.
    unless u stopped them by waving a rampant rabbit in their faces, whilst wearing naughty lingerie??
    ask your friends/family to spread the word?
    There are regular ads in the classified section of the Grimsby Telegraph (particularly on Wednesdays). Between the end of the recruitment section and the beginning of the "Personal Services" section, ironically.
    There are regular ads in the classified section of the Grimsby Telegraph (particularly on Wednesdays). Between the end of the recruitment section and the beginning of the "Personal Services" section, ironically.

Yea only the area manger is allow to put ads in there. I am in the Grimsby Paper on mon or tues with the Miss England contest i am in so look out for me