Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

4000 Israeli employee were absent

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last Tuesday 4000 Israeli employees didn't come to their work in the World Trade Center and the FBI found 5 Israeli was celebrated for what happen. However, the American investigated didn't investigate about this important thing . Can anyone give an explanation for that?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Amon, I think you do not have your facts correct.
    Originally posted by Amon:
    Last Tuesday 4000 Israeli employees didn't come to their work in the World Trade Center and the FBI found 5 Israeli was celebrated for what happen. However, the American investigated didn't investigate about this important thing . Can anyone give an explanation for that?

Amon, I question what I am being told, on a daily basis. I assume that I am recieving propaganda related to any issue my government wants to press.

I suggest that you do the same.

The rumour you have issued there as fact is designed to divert attention from an act carried by Islamic fundamentalists. israel may be stupid, but even they aren't stupid enough to do something like that, to risk turning their main supporter (the US) against them.

What you should be asking yourself (rather than looking for a conspiracy which supports your predjudice) is who has the motive to carry out an attack? Currently the US props up the Isaraeli Govt, giving them latitude where none is deserved. Why would Israsel risk losiong that support? On the other hand, Isalmic fundamentalists see every US action in the Middle East as being to the detriment of Muslim states, and Bin Laden is known to have threatened US interests (and carried out some attacks) in the past.

So tell me, who do YOU think is likely to have carried out this attack.
    Yes you are right it maybe a rumor. but as I told you before Israel don't want to lose the support of America but they want America to be busy with Muslim and to hate them. One other hand how can you explain each name that America give us for who attack them is been alive or death for about 2 year and each of them lost his passport and they all Arab ????

I maybe hate Israel and beleive the bad thing about them but please if you have the explanation and evidence please give me so maybe I can understand what is going
    Last Tuesday 4000 Israeli employees didn't come to their work in the World Trade Center and the FBI found 5 Israeli was celebrated for what happen

4000 Israelis didnt turn up for work? Somehow I dont believe that for a minute. You dont think it would have been all over the news if that many of one particular group was absent on the day of the attack? This is just a sickening ploy to try and move the attention from the real terrorists.

As for the Israelis celebrating, ive read articles on this. Firstly the were arrested because they were filming the scene from a rooftop a few hours after the event. The FBI arrested them because a woman in a neighbouring building saw them on the roof filming and alledgedly celebrating. Now exactly how on earth could someone hear what a group of people are saying on a skyscraper across the street?? In all the articles on this they have said that the Israelis were making noises that were 'interpreted' as joy and celebration, IE they had no idea.

Oh an it is being investigated...The FBI are fully involved and the Israelis involved are about to be deported..Despite not doing a single thing wrong.

Theres no way on earth that Israel would do this as you are suggesting. Israel has just agreed to send ground troops to support the US in anything they do. If Israel were involved in the attack then theres no way in hell they would send their soldiers to fight for the US. Everybody knows that Israel is there just because of the US so why the hell would they want to attack their only major ally?

Amon, you talk about how theres no evidence that it was Muslims or Arabs so do you have any suggestions as to who else would have done it? Can you name any other group that would be willing to kill themselves in such an attack? Its all very well trying to explain that theres not enought evidence to say its Bin Laden but who else could it be?
    Quite a few people hadn't reported to work at the WTC at the time of the crashes, due to the relatively early hour. Around 50K people work there, but not everyone was at work YET. If the crash had taken place later in the day, the toll would've been higher.
    I think you are looking for a conspiracy where there isn't one.
    Thinking of conspiracies...

Can anyone confirm or deny that a fair amount of airlines shares were short-sold before the strikes? Would make sense, from an insider-dealing point of view, wouldn't it?
    Amon, your post is rumour not fact and designed to take the heat off muslims.

Also possibly rumour but Bin Laden is meant to have sold HIS shares in airlines before the attack, this is in todays newspapers.
    i hope thats a rumour because otherwise that makes me feel even more sick over the whole thing when i didnt think i possibly could.
    If that is true, surely that is evidence of his involvement, or at least knowledge of the attack. In which case the Afghans should honour their word and hand the savage, sorry man over.
    You have the right to believe what you want to believe and I do have the same right our media said that not me so in your case you don't believe but in my case I was wondering if it truth so please don’t said that I give the excuse for Muslim because there is no need to give excuse I do believe them.
    8% of the total employees at the World Trade Center are Israelis? Does anyone believe that?
    Anyway, its working against Israel now. The USA, hoping to get support from moderate muslim countries, is telling Israel to tone down the fighting.

And yes, that rumor is absolutely untrue. How could you identify a bunch of people on a rooftop 'celebrating' as jews? And you think Israeli businessmen are regularly in touch with the Mossad, received the warning, and did not tell a single coworker?

Besides, At least 9 Israeli citizens were among the dead.
    And many muslims