Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where is...

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
Jarvey of Suburbia? He hasnt been around for a while...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    was thinking starting a thread to ask the same... I am missing the guy...
  • Options
    me too! Come back from wherever you have gone Jarvey!
    You have at least 2 fans...
  • Options
    God knows, it's a wonder how he knows how to log onto the internet in the first place. Funny guy. Silly cunt at the same time like.
  • Options
    aaah bless him, he means well! why am i still awake? i need him to come and keep me entertained!
  • Options
    Tried to PM but he doesn't accept any, so... will just have to wait and see...
  • Options
    well ill sit and wait for as long as it takes...*twiddles thumbs*
  • Options
    *tumbleweed rolls by*
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    *tumbleweed rolls by*
    :lol: where the hell is everyone?! surely hardly anyone has work or anything tomorrow?
  • Options
    Dunno, maybe they're all tired and sleeping from a hefty weekend. The usual suspects are always on at this time though, not many mind you.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Dunno, maybe they're all tired and sleeping from a hefty weekend. The usual suspects are always on at this time though, not many mind you.
    I am thinking maybe it is my time to be tired and sleepy, what you think? a nice cup of hot chocolate and be on my merry way. why are you not asleep yet young man?
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    I am thinking maybe it is my time to be tired and sleepy, what you think? a nice cup of hot chocolate and be on my merry way. why are you not asleep yet young man?

I've got into a nasty habit of staying up at all hours and it's not going away anytime soon!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I've got into a nasty habit of staying up at all hours and it's not going away anytime soon!
    well even my old trusty pal z01 has buggered off and left me, and gone to bed for the first time before me in ages! I have so much to do tomorrow, but I am hardly sleepy, I am debating whether to just stay awake?!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    well even my old trusty pal z01 has buggered off and left me, and gone to bed for the first time before me in ages! I have so much to do tomorrow, but I am hardly sleepy, I am debating whether to just stay awake?!

Usually it doesn't work, you'll probabyl fall asleep at 11 or 12 later if you do that.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Usually it doesn't work, you'll probabyl fall asleep at 11 or 12 later if you do that.
    hmm... :chin: very good point, well i think id best try to go to sleep now, and keep my fingers crossed i get up in the morning! night x
  • Options
    Oiche Mhaith!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Oh.
  • Options
    If you say 'Jarvey of Suburbia' three times into a mirror at midnight he appears before you and rambles on for 20 minutes or so ... :eek2:
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    If you say 'Jarvey of Suburbia' three times into a mirror at midnight he appears before you and rambles on for 20 minutes or so ... :eek2:

:lol::lol::D :thumb:
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    Jarvey of Suburbia? He hasnt been around for a while...

I'm guessing that he's had to go on Easter hols with his parents. I mean they can't leave a 12 year old at home on his own can they?
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:

:lol: hilarous.

As much as everybody complains, hes hardly bad. His threads are never short of replies. That says alot. An amusing bugger. And nice too. Never rude.
  • Options
    He logged on, saw the new waste time forum thing and his head exploded with joy. Luckily, they cryogenicly froze the remains and he'll be defrosted when medical science finds a cure.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    He logged on, saw the new waste time forum thing and his head exploded with joy. Luckily, they cryogenic froze the remains and he'll be defrosted when medical science finds a cure.

:lol: excellent :thumb: :D
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:

:lol::D :chin:

My Computer broke. Have new laptop now. :thumb:
  • Options
    :(

:p
  • Options
    He's back :crazyeyes:
    Nah nah nah na nah nah na nah na. :p

What song is that??
  • Options
    Nah nah nah na nah nah na nah na. :p

Batman...?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Batman...?
    Could be...
  • Options
    For some reason I was thinking of that song... dont remeber what its called...

it goes

"Here come the hot steppa... murderer! Im the lyrical gansta... murderer! nah na na na nah na na na nah etc"
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    For some reason I was thinking of that song... dont remeber what its called...

it goes

"Here come the hot steppa... murderer! Im the lyrical gansta... murderer! nah na na na nah na na na nah etc"

Funnily enough its called here comes the hotstepper.