Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Scars

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have a very visible scar on my forehead, recieved when I ran into a large pot.

Short and concise.

Some people call me Harry Potter, because of the above.
    Zalbor wrote:
    A scar from leaked glue? Couldn't they find a solvent instead of just ripping it off your finger?? :shocking:

glue guns work by heating up glue, so i'm guessing it'd be more of a burn than a rip?

my scars are pretty pitiful. a few on my legs from a misguided youth, some on my face from where my overly mean brother hit me with things when i was small, tongue and right nostril from retired piercings, one inside my cheek from having my wisdom teeth out (it's more a weird lump than a scar though) and one on the back of my leg where i had a weird purple mole cut out.

yummy.
    kaffrin wrote:
    glue guns work by heating up glue, so i'm guessing it'd be more of a burn than a rip?.

Yeah its a burn scar :(
    I have a couple...

A small one on my lip from then I was playig Hockey at school... someone smashed me in the face with the hockey stick and my tooth went all the way through my lip...

I fell down some brick stairs once and hit the bone just under my eye lid on the corner of a brick... I have a scar there...

One on my head (covered by hair though) from falling over and hitting my head on a low table...

A small scar on my knee from falling over on razer shape stone chippings

and I have 2 scars below my stomach, one on each side from 2 operations...

I have lots of little scars over my hands through various things, but nothing to shout about.

:lol: ... I just read that back.... seems I used to fall over alot!
    I stood up backwards in the shower and now I have a scar on my ass from the faucet.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah its a burn scar :(
    Ah ok... That makes better sense. :D
    my_name wrote:
    I stood up backwards in the shower and now I have a scar on my ass from the faucet.
    :sour:
    Zalbor wrote:
    :sour:

Oh :( My bum got the icky face :crying:
    :p
    my_name wrote:
    Sounds...erotic :eek2:
    my_name wrote:
    Oh :( My bum got the icky face :crying:
    :p
    Not really, I use that smilie like :x
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Got a serious scar from my under my left tit to round to my back - about 12'' long - due to heart surgery.
    Got a nice scar on my gut where I was stabbed with a screwdriver.
    And I've got a a very faint scar on my head where I fell into a barbed wire fence whilst picking shrooms.
    Weekender Offender 
    I have a few on my legs from cuts, my BSg injection, plus a few very very faint self-harm ones. Have two burn scars, one on my arm where I placed it on a pair of pinchers which had been in a bunsen burner when I was about 13, and one from where I wacked my hand into the table food warmer things they use in Indian resturants. My boyfriend has LOADS, the worse being the 12-inch scar from his emergency appendocamy.
    One on my cheek under my right eye from when someone slammed a metal door in my face.. One on the back of my arm from the iron.. One on my left hand from where my brother bit me.. (he as about three and very viscious.. :p) And one on my left shin from falling up some metal stairs at Thorpe park..
    I have a scar on my cheek its about an inch long from where my auntie dropped me when I was a baby. My mum didn't speak to her for a while afterwards aparantly. Its hardly noticable though, just a little dent. xx
    I've got a 5 1/2 inch scar across my bikini line from surgery to remove and cyst and my ovary, and 3 other little scars on my tummy (one under my belly button) from a laparoscopy last year.
    1 - Exclamation mark on my forehead - long bit from falling into a door/table (depending who's telling me about it) when I was little and the dot from when I fell on a bumpy path (also when little) and had a stone trapped in my head.

2 - Scar on the back of my right hand from losing my balance next to a stone chip wall when at school, took a huge part of my skin out.

3 - Small scar on my ring finger (right hand) from when I had to get a ring cut off (again when little).

4 - Just up from my wrist (left arm) where a blister burst rather dramatically.

5 - Middle finger (right hand) from getting a blister while playing shooting archade games.

6 - At the side of my left eye when some bastard mugged me, smacked me in the face and it swole up so quicklythat the skin split.

7 - A few little scar's from chicken pox.

8 - BCG scar

9 - Scar on my skull from where I fell (aided) down some stairs whilst drunk (a door man was "helping"/pulling me down the stairs) and split my head open.

10 - Scar on my shin (right leg) from learning to roller skate (into a low wall) as a child.

11 - Scars (a variety) on my knee's (both) from various drunken falls and, well, ahem, doing naughty things. :blush:

12 - Scar on my thigh (left) from catching it on a dump fridge corner at work.

I think that's it, but if I discover anymore I'll update! :thumb:
    :hyper: this quesiton made me to think of the following scars on me:

1. one on my left areola and another one on my right areola, from a boob job - they are very tiny and hardly noticeable, but permanent...
    2. a spankin' brand new one on my left arm (but also tiny) from a curling iron (damn it! i haven't curled my hair since then)
    3. another small scar on my left knee from a ski pole (ouch!) - about 10 yrs ago
    4. one on my abdomen area from apendicitis - when i was 10 or 11
    5. one on my right knee and another one on my left hand from falling and landing (obviously) on my hand & knee when I got DRUNK about 6 yrs ago...

I think that's it! can't think of any more... or won't tell ya... too explicit beyond this point... i still have a ring in my bellybutton, so no scar there yet!
    To add: as I am bored

~Right hip and both knees from surger (soccer injuries)
    ~Right big toe from doing a kartwheel in the house and hitting a light switch
    ~Aformentioned one on my ass from the faucet in the bathtub
    ~Forehead from hitting it on the corner of a dresser (only non surgery one that required stitches)
    ~One on the two smallest toes on both feet, also from surgery (damn genetics this time)
    ~Several previous piercings scars
    Hernia scar, from when I was 7 weeks. It starts just below my underwear line and goes down.

Big scar on knee from when we went bike riding when I was about 10/11 and my sister and her friend got stuck up a steep hill, I went speeding down to get someone else, and skidded on a patch of gravel. Gravel got embedded in my knee. Oh yes. I had to limp back to this girl's house by myself :|.

BCG.

Left wrist, where I caught it on the oven.

Ankles/knees from when I scratched fleabites loads, and shaving.

A weird bumpy thing on my right leg. I have no idea what it is or where it's from, but meh.

One down the inside of my left thumb, from when I was putting a mug away and the handle fell off.

Various s-h scars.
    SH ones and a couple on my left elbow from a moped accident. i have a deformed finger from when it got chopped off when i was a baby - does that count?