Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My time of year...

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
I hope you have been good, as I'm the easter bunny and will hide some eggs in your garden tonight. If you haven't I'll eat them instead! :yum:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have I been bad cos Iv already eaten 2......... :blush: ?
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    :chin: I'll have to have a think about that one deary...
    I want one ;(
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Easter's next week over here... You have plenty of time to catch a plane and bring me some too. ;):p
    I didnt notice you had changed your name Yorghos, dunno what it means, but its cool! and franki as long as you have been good, there will be one amongst the flower beds for you!
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    I hope you have been good, as I'm the easter bunny and will hide some eggs in your garden tonight. If you haven't I'll eat them instead! :yum:

Technical question.
    What if there is no garden?
    :hyper: ;)
    migpilot wrote:
    Technical question.
    What if there is no garden?
    :hyper: ;)
    then it will go by the front door, but the only problem with that is they can be stood on, and that makes the little kids cry...also i dont deliver to high rise flats as i get very tired hopping up all the stairs, so i use an outside delivery company called Eggs2U...very reputable! does that answer your question migpilot?
    Quite so. I thank you. :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    I didnt notice you had changed your name Yorghos, dunno what it means, but its cool!
    Thanks! I've explained it all in the introductions, btw.
    I've probably been good, but I haven't got a garden.
    Oh I talked to my mom today and she made me so sad! She said its just her and my dad visiting my grandma. My brother isn't there, I'm not there, my sister isn't there. She said, theres no reason to color eggs or to make easter baskets, its just a dinner now. I wanted to go visit after that!
    my_name wrote:
    Oh I talked to my mom today and she made me so sad! She said its just her and my dad visiting my grandma. My brother isn't there, I'm not there, my sister isn't there. She said, theres no reason to color eggs or to make easter baskets, its just a dinner now. I wanted to go visit after that!
    and so you should go my deary...get in the car now and you'll get special egs for that! listen to me, im the easter bunny and very important!
    oh but I'd drive 12 hours to stay less than 24. :( I'm seeing them first week in May though cuz my daddy is in a play :D
    my_name wrote:
    oh but I'd drive 12 hours to stay less than 24. :( I'm seeing them first week in May though cuz my daddy is in a play :D
    ooh what play is that? ill let you off and pop an easter egg in your garden for you, coz youre always good ;)
    Dont know what, can't remember the name, but he's always wanted to be in a play so now that hes child free he went out and tried out for the community theatre :)

So if I stare outside constantly could I see you maybe? :hyper: FYI, the easter bunny always leaves eggs and candy and stuff inside the house for me, so i'll leave the front door open.
    my_name wrote:
    Dont know what, can't remember the name, but he's always wanted to be in a play so now that hes child free he went out and tried out for the community theatre :)

So if I stare outside constantly could I see you maybe? :hyper: FYI, the easter bunny always leaves eggs and candy and stuff inside the house for me, so i'll leave the front door open.
    theres also a small unknown fact about the easter bunny, she quite likes a cup of tea on her rounds, so do you fancy popping the kettle on? shouldnt be long...ive modified the bunny mobile so ill be there in no time at all!
    I've got a tea called something Simba, I'll make a pot just for ya ;) sugar, hunny or milk should I leave out?
    my_name wrote:
    I've got a tea called something Simba, I'll make a pot just for ya ;) sugar, hunny or milk should I leave out?
    sugar and milk please...but stay and join me for a cup, im not like that rude one santa who likes to eat your food when you are asleep, im very sociable. oh and talking of simba, maybe he could join us? he has been good too, so i have got him and his missus nala a couple of eggs each.
    Heh, i have very shaky hands, I should never be a photographer :p
    my_name wrote:
    Heh, i have very shaky hands :p
    aaahh wow! thats lovely! thanks simba and manda, you both get extra special eggs this year, and for every other year from now on... :heart: you both
    here you go, a very special egg for you both, but dont let simba have too much he might get tipsy hehe!
    oh now thats the best egg every :yes:

:heart::heart::heart: your the bestest easter bunny
    my_name wrote:
    oh now thats the best egg every :yes:

:heart::heart::heart: your the bestest easter bunny
    :blush: awww thanks! i do try, nice to have some recognition for my hard work