You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

My time of year...

BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie piePosts: 6,099
I hope you have been good, as I'm the easter bunny and will hide some eggs in your garden tonight. If you haven't I'll eat them instead! :yum:

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have I been bad cos Iv already eaten 2......... :blush: ?
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    :chin: I'll have to have a think about that one deary...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I want one ;(
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    Easter's next week over here... You have plenty of time to catch a plane and bring me some too. ;) :p
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    I didnt notice you had changed your name Yorghos, dunno what it means, but its cool! and franki as long as you have been good, there will be one amongst the flower beds for you!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    I hope you have been good, as I'm the easter bunny and will hide some eggs in your garden tonight. If you haven't I'll eat them instead! :yum:

    Technical question.
    What if there is no garden?
    :hyper: ;)
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    migpilot wrote:
    Technical question.
    What if there is no garden?
    :hyper: ;)
    then it will go by the front door, but the only problem with that is they can be stood on, and that makes the little kids cry...also i dont deliver to high rise flats as i get very tired hopping up all the stairs, so i use an outside delivery company called Eggs2U...very reputable! does that answer your question migpilot?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Quite so. I thank you. :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    I didnt notice you had changed your name Yorghos, dunno what it means, but its cool!
    Thanks! I've explained it all in the introductions, btw.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've probably been good, but I haven't got a garden.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh I talked to my mom today and she made me so sad! She said its just her and my dad visiting my grandma. My brother isn't there, I'm not there, my sister isn't there. She said, theres no reason to color eggs or to make easter baskets, its just a dinner now. I wanted to go visit after that!
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    my_name wrote:
    Oh I talked to my mom today and she made me so sad! She said its just her and my dad visiting my grandma. My brother isn't there, I'm not there, my sister isn't there. She said, theres no reason to color eggs or to make easter baskets, its just a dinner now. I wanted to go visit after that!
    and so you should go my deary...get in the car now and you'll get special egs for that! listen to me, im the easter bunny and very important!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh but I'd drive 12 hours to stay less than 24. :( I'm seeing them first week in May though cuz my daddy is in a play :D
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    my_name wrote:
    oh but I'd drive 12 hours to stay less than 24. :( I'm seeing them first week in May though cuz my daddy is in a play :D
    ooh what play is that? ill let you off and pop an easter egg in your garden for you, coz youre always good ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dont know what, can't remember the name, but he's always wanted to be in a play so now that hes child free he went out and tried out for the community theatre :)

    So if I stare outside constantly could I see you maybe? :hyper: FYI, the easter bunny always leaves eggs and candy and stuff inside the house for me, so i'll leave the front door open.
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    my_name wrote:
    Dont know what, can't remember the name, but he's always wanted to be in a play so now that hes child free he went out and tried out for the community theatre :)

    So if I stare outside constantly could I see you maybe? :hyper: FYI, the easter bunny always leaves eggs and candy and stuff inside the house for me, so i'll leave the front door open.
    theres also a small unknown fact about the easter bunny, she quite likes a cup of tea on her rounds, so do you fancy popping the kettle on? shouldnt be long...ive modified the bunny mobile so ill be there in no time at all!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got a tea called something Simba, I'll make a pot just for ya ;) sugar, hunny or milk should I leave out?
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    my_name wrote:
    I've got a tea called something Simba, I'll make a pot just for ya ;) sugar, hunny or milk should I leave out?
    sugar and milk please...but stay and join me for a cup, im not like that rude one santa who likes to eat your food when you are asleep, im very sociable. oh and talking of simba, maybe he could join us? he has been good too, so i have got him and his missus nala a couple of eggs each.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heh, i have very shaky hands, I should never be a photographer :p
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    my_name wrote:
    Heh, i have very shaky hands :p
    aaahh wow! thats lovely! thanks simba and manda, you both get extra special eggs this year, and for every other year from now on... :heart: you both
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    here you go, a very special egg for you both, but dont let simba have too much he might get tipsy hehe!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh now thats the best egg every :yes:

    :heart::heart::heart: your the bestest easter bunny
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    my_name wrote:
    oh now thats the best egg every :yes:

    :heart::heart::heart: your the bestest easter bunny
    :blush: awww thanks! i do try, nice to have some recognition for my hard work
Sign In or Register to comment.