Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Out on thurs!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Well,hopefully anyway.Im gonna get drunk and hopefully dance. :thumb:
Plus,Im gonna try and speak to girls as well,just to see if I do get a slap,knee in the balls or drink in the face. :nervous: Not to try to pull or anything just to meet new people.Plus,from what Iv read I stand a better chance of getting a girl if I dont try so I wont!!
Just out of interest,my mate said hes getting condoms (hes hoping) and I was just wondering because Im gonna be trying to chat to people and dance and stuff I just know it would be my luck I d get a girl interested in me but not have condoms!!So should I mybe invest just in case and for other nights as well? :chin:
Ps whats the best way to dance without loking like stephen hawkins crossed with a beached whale? :eek2:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    most bars/pubs/clubs will have condom machines in the toilets
  • Options
    Don't worry so much about talking to people and dancing. If you keep thinking about it all night you'll get more nervous. Just have a laugh with your mate and take the night as it comes. Don't plan so much.

Have a good'n :D
  • Options
    you crack me up man, i love it.

walk around with a condom sticking out of your shirt pocket, lets the girls know you are interested. hah only joking.

just take it easy man, dont talk to absolutly everyone, get rejected and move onto someone else, people dont like that kind of person, just drop a conversation starter when you are cueing at the bar etc..

plus dont go out with the attention of pulling then your confidence cant be damaged.

when i first started going to pubs and clubs when i was 15 or whatever i was shy, insecure and whatever else.

now im a lot older, stuff doesnt bother me, i'll talk and flirt with anyone, whats the worst that can happen...

it all takes time mon frere, just enjoy the ride!

ETA: i will also be making a re-entry into the thursday night party time this week, with it being back holiday. will be avoiding sunday tho, brings out the worst people
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    will be avoiding sunday tho, brings out the worst people
    Guess thats not just round my area then! i was discussing this with a mate the other day - theres always loads of fights on a sunday when its a bank holiday monday the day after!! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    sunday will be bad for fights

thursday will also be abnormally heaving
  • Options
    thursdays have always been the best nights out in town.

used to go to a club called panama joes when we were 15/16 was 10p a pint and then up for school friday morning! class.

now there's a couple of indie nights on in town and only the decent people go out thursdays, this week will be a bit different as its good friday the day after but should still be cool as a bag of chips in blackpool
  • Options
    its true about Sundays, when im at work thats the only night of the week where there seems tension.

The people that go out on Thursdays and Mondays are much better, its all the students which is a laugh. Fridays you get a lot of twats about.
  • Options
    Glad Im going out thurs then.Id probably get beaten up fri or sun.Luton seems to have a lot of guys who class themselves as "well`ard gangstas" cos they wear baggy trousers,walk with a limp,walk around in big gangs and call people "blood" and "brethren".
    No offence to culture or whatever its just they are sad little 13-15 year olds trying to look hard and cool and failing at both....... :rolleyes:
    I look like a student apparently.....but I dont have one of those cards they get that gives half price drinks or whatever,but the guys Im going out with do!! :thumb:
  • Options
    Your from Luton? your doomed mate. Take a trip down the M1 your be more at home at Watford or Hemel Hempstead.

edit to add. or st albans, thats awsome on a thursday, avoid luton like the plague.
  • Options
    I never thought of that.....I think I will.Hemels alright,not as trampy as luton.Never been watford or st albans before though.......have to get a mate to come along,dont like going to new places I dont know where anything is alone.... :nervous:
    Ps what do you mean Im doomed? :razz:
  • Options
    coz Luton is full of pikeys. haha. nah but seriously you'll be fine just get pissed and have a laugh, no need to be paranoid, nothing bad will happen if you have the right attitude. let us no how you get on
  • Options
    Hey luton is full of pikeys!!No joke.........Iv been out there before and its alright...its just the little schoolboys who cant take their drink and get lairy that want to fight,the little woofters. :rolleyes:
    I`ll let you know how get on.......when Im out of casualty. :eek2:
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    Hey luton is full of pikeys!!No joke.........Iv been out there before and its alright...its just the little schoolboys who cant take their drink and get lairy that want to fight,the little woofters. :rolleyes:
    I`ll let you know how get on.......when Im out of casualty. :eek2:

I wouldnt worry about it mate...

Most of the time if you dont go looking for trouble you wont find it!

My area can be rough sometimes, and I have seen some nasty things... but its all between idiots who went out looking for a fight...
    I have been in a couple of scraps where people dont care weather your looking for trouble or not, but its very very rare!
  • Options
    Thats true........apparently one of the guys Im going out with can be a bit lairy and wants a fight. :yeees: He better not fuck around and get us into one though.THAT I just cant be arsed with and would probably just go home.
    Fighting is just stupid and annoying,especially when your trying to have a good time.
  • Options
    .....did you come out alive?? hehe
  • Options
    Yeah man.....it was sound! :D Even pushing past people I didnt get fucked around(to get to the toilets and outside to chunder!! :crazyeyes )
    We couldnt get into the main club we wanted cos a monster queue then got id`d and my mate was lashed so we couldnt get back into the pub we were in earlier!!
    The pub we were meant to meet my mates workmate in was a set-up too........it had a multicoloured flag above the door that he didnt notice. :eek2:
    I was happy I got myself on the dancefloor though,that was a first!! :razz: (God bless Mc Hammer and summer of 69 :thumb: )
    It was a great night,much better than the first time I went out and funny as fuck too with my mate managing to pass out in his bathroom!!! :eek:
    I just wish I had some money in my bank for this thursday....... :no: