Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Eating Cannabis

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blah wrote:
    how about straining it into a cup of tea?

No, THC doesnt disolve in water.
    Blah, you may find the Eating FAQ page on Erowid interesting...
    Oooh. I had spacecakes in the 'Dam for my first go on cannabis. In fact, me and my mate had a cake eating competition - when we got to 9 we both felt a bit sick... it was mint though, couldn't stop laughing.
    Oooh. I had spacecakes in the 'Dam for my first go on cannabis. In fact, me and my mate had a cake eating competition - when we got to 9 we both felt a bit sick... it was mint though, couldn't stop laughing.

That's a good way to have a nasty trip, THC can be very strong when used orally, you do need to be careful.
    bongbudda wrote:
    That's a good way to have a nasty trip, THC can be very strong when used orally, you do need to be careful.

I was 17 and with a load of people who didn't have a fucking clue what they were doing. Haven't done it since, like. :thumb:
    Blah wrote:
    how about straining it into a cup of tea?
    mmmm ethanol tea!
    well anyone who disagrees i encourage to dry both normal and dissolved in fat, i'd be genuinley interested in people's expierences
    Eating the ganga is much better than smoking it, the effects that is.

It's the whole process as well though of skinning up a joint.

Ah i remember whenever i ate near a tenners worth of hash and went to see thin as lizzy sitting down, never forget it, was stoned proper for about 12hours. It was close to a mushroom type high.