Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

asos

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm about to spend about £40 on asos.co.uk, does anyone know of any of the promotional code thingys?

:)

Comments

• Options
    I'd like to know any too, theres loads of things i want on there at the moment!!
  • Options
    HSBCGrad1

For 15% off :)
  • Options
    Moremagazine1 <--- 20% :)
  • Options
    :D

thankyou!! :thumb:
  • Options
    1983, it says it's invalid. :(
  • Options
    They've taken a lot of the codes away from what i can remember reading, esp. after they had the warehouse problem at hemel hempstead. They used to have loads of codes and discounts but there might only be one or two floating round at the mo :(
  • Options
    i used the hsbc graduate one, saved £12.45! i ordered 2 things but will be sending one back. either way it's saved me about £6. :thumb:
  • Options
    tut iv never thought of asking anyone about these! ive just spent 70quid on la senza grr! x
  • Options
    but la senza are different to asos?
  • Options
    yes i know but they also have promotional codes, i meant never thought of asking people for promotional codes for any website in general, not just asos
  • Options
    I bought some stuff off there yest, didnt spend a fortune but stil saved a little bit with the hsbc one :D
  • Options
    i used the hsbc graduate one, saved £12.45! i ordered 2 things but will be sending one back. either way it's saved me about £6. :thumb:

*writes that little baby down quickly* :D I sent something back the other day but am angling for another little number so discount is good :)
  • Options
    wow they're so quick with delivery! i ordered it about 8:30pm on tuesday and it came today with the standard delivery.
  • Options
    asos discounts

hi, i'm also after the disoucnt code for ASOS, the HSBCGrad1 is coming up invalid. Does anyone have any idea if they still do the disocunt?if so any idea of the code?:angel:
  • Options
    i dont get it - so when u buy something on there there is a box where you type in a promotion code and you get money off?!?! wow!! so trying that when i next buy online! lol
  • Options
    This thread is old...