Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

need abit of advice.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi i am new here ...

i am only 16 but i carnt pull my foreskin back ....

just wondering what i should do and should i see anyone about this

Comments

• Options
    un-named wrote:
    hi i am new here ...

i am only 16 but i carnt pull my foreskin back ....

just wondering what i should do and should i see anyone about this

go to the urologist with it.

A friend of mine had that too, sounds horrible, but a little cut in the foreskin (operated by an surgeon of course), helps.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Yeah, I'd book an appointment aswell mate.

You always had this trouble? I had it when I was 6 but the doctors thought it'd be best if I had a full blown circumcision.. the only good thing about circumcision is your knob gets a cool "spiky collar" look when the stitches are in place :D hopefully it'll be a quick fix job though.
  • Options
    a can do it a tiny bit ... just abit dodgy of the going to see someone about it
  • Options
    un-named wrote:
    a can do it a tiny bit ... just abit dodgy of the going to see someone about it

Why? Its nothing they havn't seen befoer. A penis is hardly going to freak anybody out.
  • Options
    Aspire wrote:
    Yeah, I'd book an appointment aswell mate.

You always had this trouble? I had it when I was 6 but the doctors thought it'd be best if I had a full blown circumcision. the only good thing about circumcision is your knob gets a cool "spiky collar" look when the stitches are in place :D hopefully it'll be a quick fix job though.

a dont really like the sound of circumcision sounds really painfull ... do you get knocked out or anything lol?
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    cheers for the advice much needed :)
  • Options
    aren't there stretching techniques that can help with cases that don't need surgery? But still- go to the doctors...
  • Options
    Have you tried using soap or shower gel to help pull it back?
  • Options
    It need not be a problem. As long as it isn't uncomfortable when "in use" there is no need to worry
  • Options
    its never really been a problem ... just worried if i leave it ... it could become one
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Your doctor has seen it all before. He is there to help. Yep, they'll knock you out before whipping it off. It doesn't hurt at all, but you'll find it uncomfortable for a few days/weeks afterwards.

Go talk to your doctor about what options are available to you. There is nothing to be worried about - he's seen bigger and smaller before. I'll bet he's even spoken to men who want the whole thing taking off, and breast implants ;).
  • Options
    cheers once again :) big helpppppp
  • Options
    The best thing to do is see your GP, explain the problem, and ask to be referred to a urologist if he/she does not do so before you need to ask. The urologist will see you and make the assessment on the best course forward. Usually, there are a few different solutions. I am informed that there is a cream available to some men that helps loosen the foreskin, but I cannot be sure whether this is correct, or if so, whether this is in widespread usage. I strongly suggest you ask any questions like this to your GP or urologist.

The more conventional answers are firstly, a partial circumcision, in which part of the foreskin is removed. This is normally done when someone's foreskin is excessive, when there is simply too much of it. If the problems are more severe, they will then opt for a total circumcision, where all of the foreskin will be removed. Both procedures are normally done under general anasthetic, but those performing the surgery will tell you of the exact details. After surgery is done, the head will feel very sensitive for about two weeks, during which it's best to wear loose-fitting underwear. However, the temporary discomfort, I have found, is worth it in the long run.
  • Options
    thanks alot ... i think it may be the fact there is too much ... but i will contact my GP .. thanks alot ... :) alot of help
  • Options
    just go out like a super stud....shag (fuck) as many bitches as possible and i bet by the end ov your pulling spree youll be able to pull it back
  • Options
    bigslim wrote:
    just go out like a super stud....shag (fuck) as many bitches as possible and i bet by the end ov your pulling spree youll be able to pull it back

Na that wont work.

I would go see your doctor. My ex had the same problem and had his removed a couple of weeks ago. Sounds drastic but may be for the best in the long run
  • Options
    Streching and creams are only reconmended if your at least under 10 years old, at 16 i doubt it will help and will just prolong the problem. You are very likely to get infections if you leave it and may already have had a few, these could obviously cause you problems later in life.
  • Options
    Streching and creams are only reconmended if your at least under 10 years old, at 16 i doubt it will help and will just prolong the problem. You are very likely to get infections if you leave it and may already have had a few, these could obviously cause you problems later in life.

that is what i was thinking ... going to contact my GP on tuesday .. see what he thinks ... thanks alot guys :p
  • Options
    i used to have a bit of a foreskin problem..but its eased up over the years