Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Scars

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my elbows and knees are covered in scars, my hands are covered in scars mostly from cutting them during work ... a couple of my knuckles are just big scars from cutting them fighting

my shins have a good few scars and random lumps and bumps on them for some reason, ive a scar on my eyebrow from running into the corner of a wall which can sometimes look like ive been a fag and shaved a bit of it off if you look at it from the right angle .. and ive a scar above my lip!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    z01 wrote:
    look like ive been a fag and shaved a bit of it off

Why is that fashionable with people? :no:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Why is that fashionable with people? :no:

no idea its fuckin gay tho
  • Options
    i have...

one on my stomach from when i had an operation when i was like a week old

numerous dents down my leg from a bike accident ..(clown of a mate put the brakes on his bike the wrong way :/ )

one on the corner of my eyebrow from when i had a drunken fight with a heater.. (the heater won) :(

one in the middle of my palm from when i stabbed myself by accident (stupid sounding i know)

a small one on my lip from rugby where i manged to bite into my lip :S

and numerous ones on my arms from burns etc at work
  • Options
    Some on my legs from falling off my bike or falling over.
    A burn on my arm that I did at work.
    A scar on my arm from when I fell off my bike.
    A scar on my forehead from where my brother scratched me a few years ago.
    One on my wrist from when I fell over when I was a lot younger.
    One on my index finger from where I cut myself with scissors by accident a few years ago.

Er..that's all I can think of at the moment.
  • Options
    What's the BCG?
  • Options
    lol ... It's the " i have more scar's than you! " thread.

I have 3 or 4 small ones on my hands. One on my right elbow from a playground accident. One on my left eyebrow from picking at chicken pox apparently. But the best one of all i keep for last. A small-ish scar on my rightcheek that the very kind doctor made when i was born, clearly he thought it would be funny to carve up my face!

I'm quite surprised i don't have a scar from where i had a gouge in my arm. That really did has surprised me.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    katralla wrote:
    What's the BCG?
    Injection against some stuff.
  • Options
    - two on my right hand; one from a knife, the other from a sledge hammer and a metal spike
    - one on my back from flipping over the handlebars of my bike
    - one on my arm from my friend burning me.
    - my arms are covered with cuts from when a friend and I decided to see if blood glowed in a black light
    - and one above my eye from hitting my head on a chair in a dance hall confrontation.
  • Options
    well all thats fuck all!

i was dragged into a combine harvester, and my body-parts were scattered over an entire field!......after a long search,they found all the bits and stitched me back together.

even my scars have scars!!.........a difficult time in my life al tell thee! :D
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    i was dragged into a combine harvester, and my body-parts were scattered over an entire field!......after a long search,they found all the bits and stitched me back together.
    if you ever see an old grain farmer who still has all his fingers you're looking at a lucky man. Those things are frigg'n dangerouse.
  • Options
    We had a quick count up last night and out of all the scars on my brother and sisters, I've given them most of them :o and they have many more scars each than I do!
  • Options
    ive got one on my elbow thats got black bits in, cos wen i was about 5 i fell over on freshly laid tarmac+my mum couldnt quite pick all of it out! Ew.
    Also, got BCG and a few from scratching chicken pox
  • Options
    BCG, which looks like a white lump
    Scars on knees from falling off my bike
    Bruises on my knees from falling over
    Bruise on the top of my leg from falling over and landing on top of my phone
    Scar on back from an operation I had
    Cut on ankle from shaving
    Scar in hair from hitting my head
    Scar just above my left eye from having a play fight (I was stupid enough to wear glasses)
    Burn mark on back of hand
  • Options
    Both on my right hand.

1. V shaped scar on my forefinger where I broke a glass whilst washing it.

2. On the back of my hand where my little sister decided to put out an incense stick.
  • Options
    i have a scar running all the way down the back of my left ear, along the fold bit. i had a myringoplasty 3 years ago which is basically where they cut your ear open and give you a new eardrum.
  • Options
    i have a scar running all the way down the back of my left ear, along the fold bit. i had a myringoplasty 3 years ago which is basically where they cut your ear open and give you a new eardrum.

:eek: Ouch!
  • Options
    Xinam wrote:
    :eek: Ouch!

i was asleep, it didn't hurt. :p
  • Options
    I have a worm shaped one on the back of my left hand from when i was about 3 when i pulled a hot plate onto my hand.
    One on my chin, from when i was 5, running to grab my reading book at school, tripped over chair leg and cut my chin on table corner.
    Burn on my chest and stomach from my sister accidently scolding me with a kettle of hot water when i was 6.
    Scar on my back after falling out a tree when i was about 10.
    Burn on forearm from recent attack by my hair straighteners...and loads of other little ones like scratched chicken pox, and falling over etc (cos i'm so clumsy! :banghead: )
  • Options
    A small scar on my knee from hitting a rock while swimming and another one on my hand from an operation.
  • Options
    Got a scar on my chin from falling off my bike when i was 8 (i also smashed my teeth in at the time).
    Got one on my shoulder and one on my head from where I got hit by a car when I was 12. Think i may have some on my back from that, but not sure as i cant see them.
    Got one on my knee from coming off a motorbike a few years back.
    also got some stretchmarks :(
  • Options
    I forgot to mention the one on one of my left fingers. Scars from the stitches after I cut the end of my finger off in a hedge trimmer.
  • Options
    J wrote:
    I've got a whopper on my right arm. I decided one drunken night to walk all the way from Chelmsford to Romford for something to do. As I was leaving chelmsford I had to climb over a huge metal fence which had those three pronged corrugated alumminium slats. As I was climbing down the other side I slipped and one of the spikes went right up into my arm so I had to hold all my body weight on one arm and lift myself up to get off of it or it would have ripped right along my arm.
    god damn dude!
  • Options
    Ive got loads but nothing exciting!!!!
  • Options
    I have got a 3 inch scar near my ankle. Got it a year ago from shaving. I also have two small scars under my left eye from when my sister was a naughty four year old and loved having tantrums.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    In chronological order:
    1. A long and wide scar on my right knee, from when I tripped over some sharp pieces of iron that someone had as a doorstep and my knee brushed against and was cut bone-deep.
    2. Two little dots on the back of my hand from a cat's claws; she didn't scratch me, just dipped her claws in so to speak, and it still left a scar!
    3. A bigger dot on my left leg between the knee and ankles, from when I was chased by a tram and had to jump over a wall; a protruding part went in.
    4. A barely noticable one on my right middle finger, from when I brushed it against something without noticing and a part of the skin got sliced off.
    5. Finally, in the same accident as the above, one that is a bit more noticable where the same metal went inside my right index finger.
    Thankfully, except the first one, those are pretty small and hard to see.
  • Options
    I've got 3 scars on my right leg and one on my left from a dog attack on my 19th birthday! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    One on my right leg from where a dog got hold of me, an one on my left hand on my ring finger from where a glue gun leaked when i was in Woodwork class when i was like 12.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    One on my right leg from where a dog got hold of me, an one on my left hand on my ring finger from where a glue gun leaked when i was in Woodwork class when i was like 12.
    A scar from leaked glue? Couldn't they find a solvent instead of just ripping it off your finger?? :shocking:
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    A scar from leaked glue? Couldn't they find a solvent instead of just ripping it off your finger?? :shocking:

You'd think so wouldnt you? its really ugly too :( See if i can get a pic now