Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

White Mitsubishi (ketamine)

smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
Has anyone out there been stitched up with a Ketamine pill in the form of an E (White Mitsubishi's)?

Wasn't to long ago when this happened to me. Is there any proper way to tell that a pill does not contain any MDMA? the only difference i noticed is that the ketamine pill was very chalky and once water hit the substance in your mouth it almost instantly disolved.

All i can say is that it wasn't the most enjoyable experience i have had!!!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Test your pills.
  • Options
    What do you test pills with? i know things like this are rare but recently in Plymouth there have been a few cases.
  • Options
    With the e-z testing kit, its only a guide but its better than nothing.
  • Options
    i know someone who took some pills recently which were supposed to be Es and they made him and his friends ill.. they were brown with a chinese symbol on it.
  • Options
  • Options
    I did find out what it was in the end. it contained a substance called PMA, nasty stuff!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Or check pillreports . I would say though that these sites have reports by anyone and everyone and aren't the most reliable things in the world, but they are a useful resource nonetheless.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    smitherz wrote:
    I did find out what it was in the end. it contained a substance called PMA, nasty stuff!

There is an information vault on PMA on Erowid for anyone who wants to know more.

Out of interest smitherz, how did you confirm it was PMA?
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:

They were Double Stacked Mitsubishi then as seen on page 2 of link I posted...

Here it is http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=201
  • Options
    They were Double Stacked Mitsubishi then as seen on page 2 of link I posted...

Here it is http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=201

yeah that is them, was trying to find a link. Massive pills twice the size of your average E and they are double barrel. 1 can knock you on ya ass.
  • Options
    well my mates has just confirmed that these are the ones he took and they contain pma aswell. he was being sick the next day.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=1789
  • Options
    I always thought PMA was rare here, more common in America.
  • Options
    It is rare, but as far as i know it is only coming in the form of White Mitsubishi's at the moment, until someone decides on a different disguise.
  • Options
    Yeah I had a batch of those ket mitzis around new year....they're nasty.. haven't seen them since though, luckily!

and yeah they did dissolve very readily with a bit of water...I don't have a pill testing kit, so just tend to taste them and see how they dissolve..hardly scientific and I wouldn't recommend it but it sometimes helps.
  • Options
    Those sites are largely rubbish, pills vary from batch to batch and pill from pill, they will only give you a very vague idea if (and this is a huge if) you have the same one.

Pill testing kits are cheap, easy to use and a much better idea.
  • Options
    you always stress that the same pills are super unlikely to be the actual same ones, although it may be the case a lot fo the time the same pills that are floating about tend to do the same thing week in week out while they're around ... ive found that site to be very useful and accurate the majority of the time and the same goes for word of mouth - of course this is definatly not a fool proof way of going about it but its true quite a lot more than you let on!

just my thoughts anyway *awaits flames*
  • Options
    I'm sure a chunk of it is true, that's not my point - probably all the reports on there are true, but that doesnt really tell you much.

The pills in your hand might look like the ones on the page but are they?

And even if they are from the same batch do they contain the same?

I just dont see why if you go to the trouble of checking these sites why you wouldnt just test your own pills, its easy, cheap and gives you a much better idea of what you have.
  • Options
    obviously testing is gonna give you a far better indication but its not very practical, its a lot easier to find out from your mate who took em the week before etc - maybe its different elsewhere but ive found word of mouth to be accurate the majority of the time, obviously thats not gonna tell you too much about the purity of your pills but in terms of strength and side effects etc you'll have a pretty good idea

even if i was to test my pills and knew there was other shit im em i would eat em anyway having paid for them so it wouldnt make all that much difference - but hey maybe thats just me
  • Options
    Fair enough, if you are getting personal recommendations before you use then that's at least something.

I'm just saying that looking on those websites then saying 'I've got a white pill and that one is white I must have exactly the same pill' is stupid.

More than anything, arent you at all curious as to what's in your pills?
  • Options
    aye im kinda curious about whats in them and i do think pill testing kits are a great idea, if i could walk into a shop in town and buy it it would be a different matter, its just all the fuss of having to order online etc

but in regard to those sites they usually have a decent picture of the pill along with the location it came from and a good description, obviously some of the reports really arent worth looking at but you can tell which ones are any use from a quick glance .. and even at that, a shitty write up is still another opinion and still a BIT useful
  • Options
    Fair enough, I'm not saying they are totally pointless, just dont ever take them as fact, they are a potential guide and thats it.
  • Options
    thats all i see em as :thumb:
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    thats all i see em as :thumb:

Well good, though you should still get a testing kit.
  • Options
    you can buy me one :razz:
  • Options
    Testing kit would be a great idea for most pill users, but most if not all the people i know who take pills wouldn't be arsed at all, they'd just rather munch em and see what happens, half the buzz if you ask me.

I'd buy a pill tester if i could buy it without ordering it online, too much hassle.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    but most if not all the people i know who take pills wouldn't be arsed at all, they'd just rather munch em and see what happens, half the buzz if you ask me.

Totally agree with you!
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    but most if not all the people i know who take pills wouldn't be arsed at all, they'd just rather munch em and see what happens, half the buzz if you ask me.

I find this attitude deeply depressing to be honest, that you have so little regard for your personal safety says quite a lot.
  • Options
    e's in general are relatively safe and you're gonna know about pills that are killing people before they get anywhere near you..
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    e's in general are relatively safe and you're gonna know about pills that are killing people before they get anywhere near you..

Death isnt really the side effect I'm thinking about because as you say its quite unlikely. There is any number of nasty things which could happen to your brain, but its not really even that, its the attitude which frightens me.
  • Options
    Where do you get these pill testing kits and how do they work?
    I gotta admit I can't imagine having the time to use one every time, but I'd be generally interested to know what's in them.
    But I personally usually wait til the people I'm with have had one, so I know vaguely to expect. I know they would be in agreement though that just munching them is a form of 'testing'.