Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drugs and Dreaming

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had the dream the other night than my mate spiked my drink with E while at a house party. The rush was exactly the same as while awake, but without the fucked up head for weeks. I woke up feeling amazing and hoping for it to happen again.
Anyone had anything like this?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No never had that! Although I probably will, now you've planted the seed of a thought in my head :D
    Jinx wrote:
    I had the dream the other night than my mate spiked my drink with E while at a house party. The rush was exactly the same as while awake, but without the fucked up head for weeks. I woke up feeling amazing and hoping for it to happen again.
    yes.
    i sometimes dream i'm having an injection of smack but usualy wake up just before the rush ...occasionaly i get the rush then wake up ...desperately trying to get back to the dream as fast as possible.
    yes.
    i sometimes dream i'm having an injection of smack but usualy wake up just before the rush ...occasionaly i get the rush then wake up ...desperately trying to get back to the dream as fast as possible.
    Whenever I have dreams with sex in I wake up before any nakedness or sex but with drugs it seems alittle different, no parental lock on this baby!
    Ive been repeating drug references before I nod off every night for a week in the hope of a repeat performance, nothing yet though.
    I may now however go clubbing and get fucked again.
    yep ive had that before
    Jinx wrote:
    Whenever I have dreams with sex in I wake up before any nakedness or sex

I always wake up before the big finale. :(
    ...occasionaly i get the rush then wake up ...desperately trying to get back to the dream as fast as possible.
    That's a wetdream if i've ever heard one :thumb:
    I would infer that serotonin has a great part to play in dream states. I have been on SSRI's for mild anxiety for the past 4 months and have dreamed vividly every single night. Its like David Lynch takes over my mind every night. Its wicked.
    Yes I have drug dreams on a few occassions, about 3 or 4 times taking E's and countless smoking dope...they've only happened after I've been off the drugs, must be some sort of deeper meaning behind it, maybe not. Who knows?
    Jinx wrote:
    No unfortuantely! But after taking ketamine I get weird dreams and nightmares!
    Its a similar mechanism as that of 'flashback' trips, its your mind remembering a strong memory.
    ive dreamt i was on e's and woke up bracing myself for a comedown
    I sometimes feel my teeth grinding in my sleep and am semi-aware of it at the time. I can't usually do anything about it, but I usually remember it the next day. It's not nice when it happens in my sleep - feels like my front teeth pushing against my bottom teeth.
    i had a dream when i was buzzin on pills. I was at a rave, n u know thos round refresher sweets you get, it was one of those with a mitzi sign on. I felt fuckt when i woke up too. it was very strange.
    I did have a dream once where I was in a record shop, and the guy said "so do you want a little extra then?". So he took me through to the back and got out a huge bag of pills. Then he pulled some out of his pocket, which were the size of soapbars...I said "how do you take them?!" and he showed me - he just took a big bite out of it! Best pills I've ever seen. Although I never felt the effects or anything.
    Although I never felt the effects or anything.
    typical bloody soapbar.
    Addict wrote:
    I sometimes feel my teeth grinding in my sleep and am semi-aware of it at the time. I can't usually do anything about it, but I usually remember it the next day. It's not nice when it happens in my sleep - feels like my front teeth pushing against my bottom teeth.

I'm virtually certain that magnisium supplements are supposed to help with teeth grinding (bruxism).
    Oooh iv had dreams where iv taken pills and woken up feeling rather twatterd! Weird, it might be linked with auto-suggestion (like when mediums believe they are possessed, when really it could be just them thinking they are because of the suggestion that it could happen) or a state in which the mind can alter itself into thinking its at an intoxicated state, even tho nothing has been taken... Propa weird the mind I tell ya! :eek2: