Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Miss England Comp

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Was this meant to be a thread picking apart the competition, or wishing holliepop good luck because it's what she wants to do?

Anyway - Good Luck holliepop! x
  • Options
    Babyshambler's right.

All the best, m'dear - at least we know you're a nice, sensible, gal, I reckon we're all rooting for you! :flirt:
  • Options
    miss grimsby is way better than miss scunthorpe or miss lincoln, she might just smell of fish more, but to other grimbarians it's a non-issue.

urgh fish. noone likes a codhead do they. ;)
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    There's one girl who's more than a 10. ONE size 12, ONE. There's also a girl on there who's my height and an apparent size 6. Like, seriously, what the fuck?! I'm a size 12 and apparently I'm "skinny". Size SIX?! *shudders at the thought*.

maybe girls over a size 10 or whatever didn't really enter. i mean some of the ones who have are hardly what i'd call stunning.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote:
    Babyshambler's right.

Ahh, I love it. ;)
  • Options
    Ahh, I love it. ;)
    shamble it baby
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    shamble it baby

OH YEAH BABY!
  • Options
    Ahh, I love it. ;)
    Don't get too used to it
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:
    You really pulled that girl? Nice one :thumb: , she's a stunner! :yes:

I did indeed :D

Yea, she's beautiful, real nice down to earth girl too.

Me and my flatmates used to stay up till like 3am last year and watch the week long Miss World competition on channel 5 or something. She didn't win though, it was Miss Peru or something. Woulda been nice be able to say 'I pulled Miss World!'.
  • Options
    Mia_16 wrote:
    omg, i saw one size 10 on there! the rest were 8 or 6, yeh that gives out the right message to young girls, if your skinny, your beautiful!

sorry, rant over!

yeah but when you look at them- they lie! Check out the tum on miss 22" waist size six... :lol:http://www.miss-england.co.uk/model/13.php# picture 6. Did your tape measure grow with you love? :lol:

and a size six isn't really a size six anyway- compare the waistband from a skirt ten years ago to one now... I should be a snug size 10, but I'm in sixes...
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    yeah but when you look at them- they lie! Check out the tum on miss 22" waist size six... :lol:http://www.miss-england.co.uk/model/13.php# picture 6. Did your tape measure grow with you love? :lol:

and a size six isn't really a size six anyway- compare the waistband from a skirt ten years ago to one now... I should be a snug size 10, but I'm in sixes...

i hope that one doesnt win, her head looks too small for her body/hair
  • Options
    terminated age 16.

Wowser. Who'd have guessed Miss Plymouth would go on to give birth to John Connor. Who'll lead the resistance against Skynet now?

I like cuddly things, bright things, long walks in the rain and I plan to give birth to the saviour of the human race.........
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    i hope that one doesnt win, her head looks too small for her body/hair

I like the body shape flicker if you hover your mouse between pic 6 and 7- the art of airbrush!
  • Options
    Thanks for wishing me look, I don't live in Grimsby, I live up the road in louth - Am in there paper tomoz! so i dnt smell of fish!
  • Options
    They aint all dat :p
  • Options
    ah, the good old louth leader :)

I had a few friends in louth, nothing quite like working in a box factory :) All my friend did was sit on the internet all day (and use the cardboard cutting machinery to make cd sleeves for various local bands)

As for North Thoresby; the only good thing that ever happened tp that place was when that bomber crashed into the church in 1943. (oh and the flower arranging lessons in the community centre)

Not that i like to say bad things about the place where you live, my Grandparents are from there; i'm just pleased someone else on here knows lincolnshires sleepy backwater villages :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Good luck with it anyway, hope it goes okay for you :)
  • Options
    aslong as you beat the stupid beeyatch "Miss Derby" then good luck!!

Hehe good luck anyway duck xx