Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Zombie Deams...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So i am asleep last night and dreaming. At first it was me walking through ton and these government type men in black suits appear around and wisk me away to some warehouse and say either i work for them on one of their teams or i can go to czechoslovakia and go to jail and die in jail there. So i agree to join the team and get dropped with these people, some from tv shows, some my old school friends i dont see anymore and we explore the area. Old ruins are everywhere all the farms and local village are abandoned. and there is this eerie sound coming from somewhere near. We meet up with all the other teams in the area and form a base camp, which is on stilts high off the ground, but we find that the ladder into the camp has been broken, then the a weird fog and mist surrounds us all, tombstones appear to be all around us and then we see zombies coming as it gets dark. so we climb into the camp, break out the guns and have a Dawn of the Dead moment...then i woke up.

I had Dawn of the Dead dreams liek this LOADS of times, but i havnt watched the films for ages.

Anyone else have Zombie dreams?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Man thats a hell of a dream.......what do you do to get dreams like that?!! :eek2:
    I havent had a decent nightmare for ages and Im very disappointed.
    ive had a few, in one i felt myself being eaten alive by them, was freaky
    recently i dreamed ...i was sat in a very old docklands with ...STARGALAXY ...

he was explaing to me and warning me about some people who had become known to him and a few others as 'poolsiders' ...these were old sailors who had drowned at sea over the years come back to life ...but living below the waves ...they could come onto dry land for short periods.
    they were coming onto dry land more and more cos life in the sea was dying off and it was getting harder to sustain themselves so ...they would come onto land and drag an unsuspecting person off ...below the waves and eat them.
    when he finnished explaing all this ...a huge black guy got up and ran off ...threw himself off an old wooden bridge into the estuary and dissapeared ...obviously a poolsider!
    i agreed to meet SG later that night to go on a shoot ...shooting poolsiders.
    i'd have to go home and get my rifle.
    SG warned me ...they would now know that i knew so i had to be careful.
    i had to run home ...through delapidated old mills on the quay side ...a hand tried to grab me so i jumped over a railne and as i was hurtling downwad i could see i was going to land amonst some old and very still fishermen sat on a raft.
    as i landed one of the fishermen looked at me ...i recognised him ...'don't i know you from somewhere?' ... i said ...you have dreamed about me before came the reply and my alarm clock went off ...tried like mad to get back to the dream but couldn't.
    i have always had epic dreams.

he was explaing to me and warning me about some people who had become known to him and a few others as 'poolsiders' ...these were old sailors who had drowned at sea over the years come back to life ...but living below the waves ...they could come onto dry land for short periods.
    they were coming onto dry land more and more cos life in the sea was dying off and it was getting harder to sustain themselves so ...they would come onto land and drag an unsuspecting person off ...below the waves and eat them.
    when he finnished explaing all this ...a huge black guy got up and ran off ...threw himself off an old wooden bridge into the estuary and dissapeared ...obviously a poolsider!
    i had to run home ...through delapidated old mills on the quay side ...a hand tried to grab me so i jumped over a railne and as i was hurtling downwad i could see i was going to land amonst some old and very still fishermen sat on a raft.
    as i landed one of the fishermen looked at me ...i recognised him ...'don't i know you from somewhere?' ... i said ...you have dreamed about me before came the reply and my alarm clock went off ...tried like mad to get back to the dream but couldn't.
    you have allways smoked "epic" ganja thats why! :D
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    i think it's the codiene at the moment. :D
    never dreamt about zombies,but i have had some fucked up dreams.

i once dreamt i was being attacked by flamingos,hundreds of em.they were attacking my house,swooping in and letting go of bricks to try and smash the windows....man, i was shitting myself!
    i woke up sweating like a bastard,it fuckin freaked me out propper.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    I don't do drugs but my dreams are always a lot weirder than that...

As for zombies, I only remember dreaming about zombies twice in my life.
    One was Beethoven.

The other is a dream I had when I was about 5 years old... I was watching the news and the guy telling them spoke about "Emma" who wanders around the city and melts people. Then Emma came on screen, touched his shoulder and the guy started melting and screaming. Then I went to my parents' room and saw the TV there melted, and I knew Emma was in my house.

I had never heard of a zombie at that age, but she sure looked like one... Except the melting ability.
    I have weird dreams. Realistic ones where I commit weird ass murders then go on the run. Freaky stuff about driving cars (I don't drive). Sometimes a combination of both.

I'm 23, I should be dreaming about naked women dammit!
    Infinite wrote:
    I have weird dreams. Realistic ones where I commit weird ass murders then go on the run. Freaky stuff about driving cars (I don't drive). Sometimes a combination of both.

I'm 23, I should be dreaming about naked women dammit!
    as you get older ...it starts happening more and more ...to mnake up for the fact your getting less and less.
    I still have loads of sex dreams...Usually about girls ho are just friends and nothing else then friends...or my mates sisters or girlfriends.

But i have freaky nightmares way way more!
    I had a funny dream last night but of course I can't remember it now.
    I've had some really horrid dreams - a lot to do with hiding from something, or killing myself, rather than fighting it i.e. cowardice.
    And a lot related to my image - anxiety dreams where I'm at school in my jelly babies nightie with no make-up on, or trying to find an outfit for a party in 5 mins.

I had an epic dream the other day that started with one of my increasingly frequent Prom anxiety dreams, but then I became male, and was put in a greenhouse prison, where the uniform inspector at my school was telling people to kill me, so I escaped with a pal and there was a fantastic Starsky and Hutch style 70s car chase where we ended up driving off a harbour onto a fishing boat. :D.

I used to have a lot of night-terrors - waking up to horrible visions and hallucinations, and physical feelings, which won't go away for hours. They're hard to explain - I've felt like my bones are really really sharp and hard, and that my skin is paper thin and stretching away from my bones. I've also seen my house being bricked up, and something to do with a unicorn. Once I pulled down the curtain rails in the kitchen because I came downstairs during a night terror and thought the TV was sending me evil subliminal messages. I get this horrible thought that everything I do causes an echo in my house, and that if I make too big a movement, I fill the house, and everything is HUUUGE. Haven't had one for about 5 months now, though.
    I hate having them at the time, but then again, they're quite an interesting thing to happen to me, when I think about it.

Why am I in your dreams? :confused:
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Why am I in your dreams? :confused:
    disturbing or what!
    i had a disturbing one the other night....after seeing a dodgy looking guy hanging round his car when i walked the dog, then he walked off and i got paranoid.
    I dreamt i was near my nans and it was quite late, i was walking through a short alley way bit and the guy came up to me and bashed me over the head with a crow bar then twice on the back, but it didn't kill me or even make me bleed.
    I've had another that i was running through some woods trying to get away from something but i got shot in the back and in the back of my head, i could actually feel myself dying, then i jumped awake and it actually felt that i still had the bullets in my back and head. Freaky.
    disturbing or what!
    I have had dreams about other site members, but they tend to be of a less savoury nature than yours. :p