Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Men After Sex

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote:
    /edit: Oh, and about making the girl get her pleasure as well.
    I was making sure to have long foreplay, so she comes first, we can just continue, so I'll cum too.
    If I did not get her off, before I cummed then there is no more chance. I simply.... C.A.N.N.O.T. After like 10 minutes I could give her the finger, but I am just so not in the mood, and not to get in there again for long.
    On the other hand I orgasm pretty hard in sex.

Lucky Lady...
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Uncomparable to wanking.

Unbeliveable, really, who would have thought...
    StrubbleS wrote:
    I heard some guys say they contonue after they cummed. What bullshit? I get limp a few seconds after I cummed, no chance in hell. If the man comes, it's the end of it. (if he is not familiar with the technique of Injakulation, I am not.)

There is a difference between kids and men...
    Also men usually can spell...
    420 wrote:
    what about girls? do THEY get tired after sex?

When she came, and a few minutes later me, I was exhausted lying to her side, asking her if she feels like going again?

she gave me a look that reminded me on myself when I was like 6, and I saw the christmas tree and all the presents, and said, "Yessssss."

To which I replied, "This was not a suggestion, I was just asking. I am so useless right now, cuddling is all I can do :p"

So seems not to be like that for every girl. This certain one was even more in the mood, really excited so to say.
    1)Lucky Lady...

2) Unbeliveable, really, who would have thought...

3) There is a difference between kids and men...
    Also men usually can spell...

1)I'm improving. Not everyone is a born sex-god.

2) Some mates prefer their hand over the lady, because it just gives them that much pleasure.

3) One little typo, matey.
    Usually men do not make notice of typos/mistakes if the message is still conveyed, kids love that. "HAHA, YOU DID A DOO-DOO."

well, whatever.
    StrubbleS wrote:
    1) Some mates prefer their hand over the lady, because it just gives them that much pleasure.

Well then they are really sad men...
    StrubbleS wrote:
    2) One little typo, matey.
    Usually men do not make notice of typos/mistakes if the message is still conveyed, kids love that. "HAHA, YOU DID A DOO-DOO."

well, whatever.

Not really, talk text and do plenty of typos mistakes in here and see what happend, at least I was kind enough to be gentle...

And whatever indeed...
    Yep there is some indeed, but I agree that some blokes, maybe even most, once they are done, they are done and some are even selfish to the point that if they get theirs they don't even care if their girl got hers...

There are plenty of women like that too.

Personally I have never felt the need to fall asleep and never have.
    The only time I may act selfish during sex is when I just get fed up of being Mr Nice guy and doing everything I can to please a girl and getting f**k all in return.

If the guy is falling asleep, but is clearly showing affection (like cuddling up to you and falling asleep) then I don't see a problem. If he's blatently ignoring you then that's another matter. I would be mightly annoyed by that!
    red_jelly wrote:
    If the guy is falling asleep, but is clearly showing affection (like cuddling up to you and falling asleep) then I don't see a problem. If he's blatently ignoring you then that's another matter. I would be mightly annoyed by that!

I agree, I don't mind it when men fall asleep. I would be annoyed if they just turned over and started snoring though after all it doesn't take that much effort to cuddle up for a bit.
    Pink Soda wrote:
    Believe me, I've tried everything

Are you my girlfriend? :p

Anyway, ive tried loads with my girlfriend but still... no. She doesnt make a big fuss about it though, and says she likes everything anyway. Maybe she is really miffed in actuality :nervous:

as for the falling asleep thing, i do sometimes, if its a realllllly good session ill be effectively paralysed :p by legs will throb with this warm heat, and my whole body will become an ultra conductor that feels electric or something. just kissing my skin becomes too much. my girlfriend laughed at me because after one occasion she wanted a drink, so i went and got her one. but my legs were all wobbly and my vision was blurry and it was like id been hit with a big shot of tranquilisers. it was funny though :p
    Are you my girlfriend? :p

:lol: :thumb:
    Pink Soda wrote:
    Yes, it's normal.
    My boyfriend does it, sometimes I just wanna sleep too so it's all good but sometimes it really annoys me, especially if I am still horny and he insists on rolling over and going to sleep.

I don't blame it on all the hormone stuff though, it's just blokes. Once they've got what they wanted that's it really. I'm not speaking for all guys, there are some genuinely nice ones that want to do everything to make their girl happy and satisfied, but I never seem to go for those ones...

There's a chemical released in the female brain after sex which causes a desire for intimacy etc. No such chemical is emitted by males because it doesn't serve any evolutionary purpose...the job's a good 'un so it's off to sleep.

Can't be helped.
    was with one who basically told me to leave!!
    charming then he cheated on me the next day and I've not spoken to him since! complete TWAT!!!! most men have been that I've been with though,
    would like to get hugs and lie there afterwards - that woudl be ideal.
    Usually its me that just turns over and goes to sleep, no matter what time of the day it is. He just gets up and continues on with the day or gives me the sad puppy face wanting a cuddle.
    aww my man gives me cuddles and kisses afterwards then we both cuddle up and have a 10 minute nap, et voila, everybody's happy
    my bf just wants to cuddle up to me and keep kissing!
    Yes it is worth it big time!!

Some girls even get orgasm just with the g-spot...

Can make you come faster and even bring you up to multiple orgasm...

it is approx 2 inches inside your vagina on the front wall (sorry crap english but i hope you guess what i mean)
    My boyfriend and I discovered my g-spot last summer (whilst in a library). It was amazing.
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Nope. I usually fart, wipe myself off on the curtains and then ask her if her mum's currently seeing anyone ...

so count yourself lucky

:lol: post of the week hehe :yes:

extremely gross though :sour:
    if you read the thread title without knowing what the first post, or even the whole general theme of the topic is, i wonder how many people, including myself, got the wrong end of the stick and thought someone else was accusing men of always been after sex :blush:
    kathryn wrote:
    Do many men completely lose *all* horniness as soon as they cum?
    Ive found my bf does, we can be having a filthy session but literally within seconds of him finishing i see the look in his eyes change and it's as if all the rude thoughts have drained out of him and he's my loving bf who wants a cuddle, to have a giggle about the mess we've made and depending on how long it lasted; to get some food/go to sleep.
    Whilst this is def a nice reaction compared to some, I can't help but sometimes find it a bit frustrating and embarrassing cos I'm still horny and thinking about cheeky things but he can swithc back to normal instantly.

Nope I don't think all men do, sometimes you can still want to continue and go again, but unfortunatly sometimes the little guy down there just feel like doing what he wants... which when it happends suck big time...
    Haha. Nobody has ever fallen asleep straight after sex for me.

I fell asleep halfway through once... haha the morale of the story is - don't get so drunk you can't stand up.
    for me it can totally depend who im with, sometimes i'll want to just lie there and sleep. or if im in a really filthy mood or most of the time drunk, give me 5mins and im ready to go again (repeat until hangover kicks in or die)
    Men falling asleep after sex is a completely natural reaction owing to the fact that the male body, after ejaculation, needs to create more sperm pronto. The best environment for it? Sleep - the same environment for repairing muscle tissue, fighting diseases etc. Thus the male brain, aswell as releasing endorphins (pleasure hormone) also releases melatonin (the sleep hormone) so the body can get on with some hardcore sperm production. So don't get annoyed ladies; it's just our body's way of trying to replenish valuable resources.

We are all slaves to our hormones. Women included.
    i think women are after sex just as much as men are, imo.

noone's ever fallen asleep straight after with me, but obviously if you have sex before you go to bed it's different. anyway i couldn't complain, sometimes all i want to do is have a nap!
    thats not bullshit. my boyfriend has cum more than once in one session. just because he cums doesnt mean he suddenly goes limp and must fall asleep asap.

:yes:

Yep me too. I can (and have) continued having sex after I have cum and do it again fairly easily. The only thing holding me back is that my body starts to ache after a while (especaiily if i'm leaning on my arms)

So no, it's not bullshit.
    red_jelly wrote:
    :yes:

Yep me too. I can (and have) continued having sex after I have cum and do it again fairly easily. The only thing holding me back is that my body starts to ache after a while (especaiily if i'm leaning on my arms)

So no, it's not bullshit.

Do you mean you 'cum' or you 'orgasm'. distinct between those two.

Maybe I was a bit harsh with the bullshit, it's maybe some kind of training too, but ofc I tried too to keep it on after I cummed, but suddenly the sensation is not a nice one anymore for me. So I lie there on my back just concentrating on my breath, after I finished, just want to do nothing but lie and breathe, for about 2-3 minutes. Then I'm good to cuddle up/kiss/finish her off if she did not cum, talk to her, etc.

Should maybe train the injakulation, dunno if it works for everyone.
    Pink Soda wrote:
    there are some genuinely nice ones that want to do everything to make their girl happy and satisfied, but I never seem to go for those ones...

I use to have one of those :crying:

I have heard a lot that guys do get exhausted after sex so need a little nap (bless them!) but neva had it happen to me (i havent had that much sex though)
    squeal16 wrote:
    Are all men the same?

After sex do they just lie there and not want to talk but just stare at the TV with the odd mmm at any comment you make?

Today afterwards my boyfriend just started playing on the playstation which i thought was charming!

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Why? Did he not ask you to play with him?
    :crazyeyes