Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Im depressed again.........

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Uh... I'm a ninja?

you what? :confused:
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Aren't there any women living in London these days? :p
    I've probably asked most of them!
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Sofie wrote:
    You what?
    Watch this ;D
    Let me guess. She seemed really nice but you didn't know her that well, so you created the rest of her personality (by thinking about her all the time) which meant you thought she was this sweet, innocent, perfect girl? Her telling you about her antics has shattered this illusion so you're pissed off? That's what happens when you obsess over one girl, rather than saying "she's nice, I wouldn't mind getting to know her a bit more." If you'd have done that, then you wouldn't be so annoyed now you've found she wasn't exactly what you thought.

It's a classic thing to do, when you don't get much attention from girls, to take any attention you do get as more than it is. If you start imagining a girl as your girlfriend (i.e. thinking about things you would do together, or what it would be like meeting her parents) from the first few conversations, then it will only build it up to be more of a disappointment if she doesn't fancy you, or does go out with you once then decides she doesn't want to take it further. That's how people get impressions of someone "leading them on" when in fact, they were just being friendly or flirting for fun.
    its not the end of the world
    Let me guess. She seemed really nice but you didn't know her that well, so you created the rest of her personality.........

Thats really really true, I think most people are guilty of that when they meet someone new actually.
    Thats really really true, I think most people are guilty of that when they meet someone new actually.
    God yes!
    Yeah your probably right there.........its just not many people are nice to me,especially girls. :crying:
    Oh well.
    The Leaf wrote:
    Yeah your probably right there.........its just not many people are nice to me,especially girls. :crying:
    Oh well.

I think in here both gender are quite nice to you no?
    Yeah,but heres different somehow.......its weird.Maybe if they saw me or chatted proper like on msn itd be different probably.
    The Leaf wrote:
    Cant my copy was sold....... :crying:

:mad: Inconceivable!

If you can watch this scene and not smile, you must be dead. Especially during Robo's Bruce Forsyth impression at the end.

Man, Bruce Forsyth & Robocop. That would rule.
    Dammit.......that did make me smile :D,especially the way all the baddies screams sound the same!! :D
    And he didnt even need to reload once!!!What a hero!! :thumb: