Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thesite addicts anonymous

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wow, you've sure had some difficult times. If it helps at all, I was really fucked up by a friend once.. also was my best friend but she always seemed to envy me. I loved her to bits but in the end she just treated me like shit. It took me a while but eventually i just accepted the fact that she was pushing me away and didn't seem to want me in her life anymore... she really hurt me cause I really loved her. But, honestly, it's her loss. I was a great friend to her, she's the one who's missing out on our friendship. I've gone out and made other friends. Great ones.
    You'll get them soon enough Manda... you'll see. And you'll find a way to have fun as well, you've got a talent for it I'm sure...
    Ok, I really don't even know what i'm posting anymore, I'm falling asleep. Look at me talking about myself up there... sorry. Love to have this conversation in the morning when we can be more lucid! (And you're not pathetic!!!)
    Your too nice :) Sorry you had to be the one online when Iranted :p hahaha Iran. Anyaways. I feel your pain. It is their loss, isn't it. I'm sure you were the best freind ever. And all they could do was push you aways. Definaltly their loss. I'm sorry you ever had to deal with a person like that.
    Nah, I've really enjoyed, myself talking to you. But have to sleep right now.. Night :wave: Anyway, with our addiction to TheSite, it'll only be a few hours until we meet again, lol!
    lol, well sweet dreams. a great time blabbing my drunk self to you :) (sorry) :p have a goodone!
    I'm not anymore
    I'm not addicted, but I'm skint so don't get to go out all that much. I have such a huge post count because I was unemployed for five months.

And the telly at the minute is utter shit.
    I go through phases of being on here all the time and then wonder off for a bit. I've not been around much for the last couple of weeks as my PC was broken and now I'm really busy with university stuff that I don't have much time to come on/ habe broken the habit a bit.
    I am not addicted at all.... ;)
    Additicted - I just dont have as much time to post on here as I used to.
    my_name wrote:
    I've never even spoken to her because she's better off without me. She's a thousand times better off and I'm just pathetic.

I don't believe that for a second.

I think I might be addicted too :(
    I almost cried 'cos thesite was down. Lipsy says I'm an addict! :(
    I'm semi-addicted. I check here quite a lot, not always posting however :p
    I come here often because I've never found a forum quite as good. I just loiter here and there, but I wouldn't say I'm addicted.
    I often do find myself becoming addicted to this site. Look at my post count, and my daily post average, for crying out loud. At one point, my average was 54 posts a day. Thankfully, I've now got a job to do once more, so I'll be on less for a few months. Whether I'll be on more or less often at uni, however, I don't know. Any site users at uni, any input you can give on this would be much appreciated. :p
    You get much more free time to do very little in at uni. Cue post-whoring procrastination to avoid having to do essays!
    You get much more free time to do very little in at uni. Cue post-whoring procrastination to avoid having to do essays!
    I suppose a night with TheSite is cheaper than a night getting drunk. As much fun, though? Erm... gotta be careful what I say now! :p
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I suppose a night with TheSite is cheaper than a night getting drunk. As much fun, though? Erm... gotta be careful what I say now! :p
    A lot of us combine the two :D
    I'm addicted and LOVE IT :D.
    A lot of us combine the two :D
    I noticed ths thread where half the respondents seemed to be drunk at the time. There always seems to be one on a Saturday night. :p
    Agreed! I'm more addicted at uni than at home, but I still seem to have spent a lot of time on here at home anyway! Damn wireless broadband, I can post while I'm in bed :p
    The am THE thesite Addict I think you'll find.
    Addict wrote:
    The am THE thesite Addict I think you'll find.

Well I think your username is clear enough ;)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Franki wrote:
    I'm addicted and LOVE IT :D.
    TheSiteWhore :p
    I'm addicted, and proud of it! There are many worse things on this planet to be addicted to!
    I used to be a mega post whore until thesite got blocked at work, noe i havent been working im starting to slowly feel the grip.
    Apparently, if you do something voluntarily for 20hrs a week, then you're addicted to it.
    sort of addicted in the sense that i dont always come on here, but i have withdrawl symptoms
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Apparently, if you do something voluntarily for 20hrs a week, then you're addicted to it.

Harsh. I'm on here probably 40hrs :p
    JsT wrote:
    TheSiteWhore :p
    I thought that was you James :yippe: