Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Customs!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pink Soda wrote:
    Dunno if it's true, but I heard that putting some mint chewing gum in with drugs overpowers the smell so that sniffer dogs can't sense it.

I very much doubt it, about the only way to get round the dogs is to petrol wash the containters then weld the drugs in a metal box.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    I very much doubt it, about the only way to get round the dogs is to petrol wash the containters then weld the drugs in a metal box.

I have hear some story about having the smeel of a female dog in heat, apparantly it help, but well just what I heard never actually tried it.
  • Options
    dont bother trying to smuggle through customs. Its really not worth the risk for a bit of weed. Theyre not gonna go as easy on you as if your local copper caught you with a spliff. Youd have a criminal record.
    Just get some while youre there.
  • Options
    Or if you know where you are going just mail some there... no stress at customs...
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I have hear some story about having the smeel of a female dog in heat, apparantly it help, but well just what I heard never actually tried it.

I think you would probably get a liitle more attention from the sniffer dog than you would really be comfortable with if you were importing weed, should you do that...
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    I think you would probably get a liitle more attention from the sniffer dog than you would really be comfortable with if you were importing weed, should you do that...

As I said it is what I heard, never tried it and for sure any male dog will be really interested... Might even start jumping your leg... :D
  • Options
    Surely you could just post it to a hotel/post box/address and hope it doesn't get opened?

If it does deny all knowledge?

Never tried this but heard of people who have.
  • Options
    Best thing is to dig a whole in a tub of vaseline (or something of similair viscosity), bury the baggie in there, then covre it back up, making sure no air can get through.

or, shove it up your butt!
  • Options
    How are you traveling to berlin?

I went from Amsterdam to Berlin a couple of years ago by train and didnt even see a boarder guard, talked to a few people that had done the same and taken a fair amount of weed with them. I think the chances of getting caught are very small if going by train, car or coach flying might be a little more risky.