Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Payback

Over the past couple of days I've been getting texts and calls from this bloke who I was enamoured with for forever and a day years ago, and who rejected me in such a humiliating way that I think I must've spent about six months brooding/pining about it.

Saw him in the pub last time I was back home and we had a lil chat (not about that, I pretended I'd forgotten about it) and that was that. Anyway he got my number from my friend who works there and keeps making suggestions about going out for a drink/night out/whatever next time I'm back.

Anyone ever given someone a "look what you missed out on" humiliation? All stories (that ended well, and badly...I wrote "bedly" there at first, Freudian slip) welcome.

I was thinking along the lines of throwing him naked onto the street, but that's been done so I need a creative mind to help me out ...all naysayers can piss off, I'm not going to garrotte him. ;)

Before someone suggests that I should seek professional help in order to let go of the past; I had forgotten about it until I ran into him.. and now the idea is just so tempting. :p

Share your tales... make them up if necessary
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    why don't you just go see him but make yourself look reallllly nice (not that you don't normally), that'll probably be enough!
  • Options
    why don't you just go see him but make yourself look reallllly nice (not that you don't normally), that'll probably be enough!

Yeah, that was my initial thought...voice of reason eh. Maybe that's what I'll do..

Had too much wine with my lunch and have turned a bit evil for some reason. :p
  • Options
    How about steal a trick from an old friends episode...

Get him to take you to a fancy restaurant, after you've been seated, rub his leg up and down a little with your foot then suggest you both take a trip to the bathroom *wink wink*, once there get his clothes off in one of the cubicles then slip out yourself and walk out with them leaving him trapped in a public bathroom naked. sorted :D
  • Options
    Suggest going out as a group first time (i.e. some of your mates and some of his) and then crack onto his best friend! :thumb:
  • Options
    Remind me not to cross you...

I'kll think of something next time I've had a beer or four. I quite like a nice spot of sadism.
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    How about steal a trick from an old friends episode...

Get him to take you to a fancy restaurant, after you've been seated, rub his leg up and down a little with your foot then suggest you both take a trip to the bathroom *wink wink*, once there get his clothes off in one of the cubicles then slip out yourself and walk out with them leaving him trapped in a public bathroom naked. sorted :D

Hmm, not sure anyone would fall for that to be honest. :p
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Suggest going out as a group first time (i.e. some of your mates and some of his) and then crack onto his best friend! :thumb:

Nice one. :thumb: Think I might try that out, though now I'm sobered up I'm starting to feel quite remorseful for having such evil thoughts. Will have to get liquored up first I reckon..
    Kermit wrote:
    Remind me not to cross you...

I'kll think of something next time I've had a beer or four. I quite like a nice spot of sadism.

Don't we all!? I'll let you know the time and place and you can just happen to walk past as I pull out his chair as he sits down or something...so mature. :razz:
  • Options
    put a "kick me" sticker on his back!

or knock on his front door and run away!

hmmm im not very good at this adult revenge lark.
  • Options
    Or just the good all dog shit paper bag trick... Not sure it still working tho...
  • Options
    Hehe you're cool.

Tell him that he isn't your type or that you're washing your hair.
  • Options
    I agree. But then at the end of the drink make your excuses and if questioned make out you assumed it was just a friendly drink, you thought he knew there would never be another chance and hint that half the reason you came was to thank him for doing what he did, as life may not have turned out so rosey.
  • Options
    See girls, your plans are all great except for one thing. They're too subtle.

Seriously us lads need a sledgehammer and chisel to get a point.
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    is he trying to get back into your pants bridgey???

CHOP HIS...oh. no garrotting involved :(

just look super amazing stunning (not 'ard), then cut the date short with 'sorry, gotta run, [insert name here]'s waiting', and make the obviously more amazing and gorgeous male wait at the door in a suit, making the ex feel like a tramp.

Aw, that sounds good though I don't think I know any amazingly gorgeous/gorgeously amazing enough men who could stand at the door and do anything except get kicked out by the doormen. :razz: Maybe a big scary bastard would do..

Jon's right, I don't think subtlety will work, he's proven in the past to be as subtle as a battering ram. Will find out on Thursday though as we're going for a drink with a few others, just have to remember not to get pissed and forget my nefarious plan <insert evil cackle>
  • Options
    :yes: Jon's always right :D
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    See girls, your plans are all great except for one thing. They're too subtle.

Seriously us lads need a sledgehammer and chisel to get a point.
    see with my advice he knows he's missing out on the girl! the best revenge is to show someone what they are missing and how great u r!
  • Options
    just tell him youd rather chop your own fanny off than go near him. He smells, hes ugly and he has the personality and social skills of a three toed sloth.
  • Options
    just tell him youd rather chop your own fanny off than go near him. He smells, hes ugly and he has the personality and social skills of a three toed sloth.

:lol::lol::lol:

That could be my parting shot.. :chin:
  • Options
  • Options
    i dont think that will put him off somehow.
  • Options
    i dont think that will put him off somehow.

Larrrrfing!
  • Options
    You could do the old the old laxitives trip, although i don't know if it actually works to the effect that people make out. Go out for a few drinks with just him first, spike one with as much laxitive as you can get your hands on, then take him to meet all your friends and have a real lonnnnnnnnng three course meal together. That should do it....!
  • Options
    or take me with you