Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

erections while dancing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The title says it all really, I was wondering what everyones opinion (male or female) is of this.

OK so heres the scenario: you're at a club dancing and kissing a guy and then you feel it...a huge erection.

Personally I find it really flattering and sexy, it doesn't put me off at all. Talking to my friends though (over a bottle of wine last night) it seems quite a few would find it icky and would be put off.

So my question is how do you girls/guys feel when a guy gets an erection when you're kissing/dancing and what is like being the guy in this situation?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmmmm........I guess depending on the girls reaction flattering or humiliating.
    But then again iv never been there.
    I hate getting an erection when I'm kissing, its embarrassing
    Personally, I feel embarassed and just think "shit, please don't look down..don't, I hope no-ones watching" ..Lol..thats pretty much my feelings on the matter!
    Never happend to me, I rarely get an erection if I aint going to get some...
    Getting an erection when kissing or dancing or both is a good thing, some girls like it some dont, but you never know if one day you will wake up impotent, so be happy about huge erections while you got them!
    I love giving men erections... It's funny.
    I love giving men erections... It's funny.

:lol: :thumb:
    what about the poor male dancers in ballet who wear tights and have to lift dancers in leotards and tights around all day? :p
    erections tend to be embarresing for me, dont know how girls perceive them, but yea. my girlfriend thinks its funny when she gives me one in a random public place, but maybe shes just a little cruel :p.
    Awk it doesn't bother me to a certain extent. Obviously a guy can't help having an erection,etc,etc. But I don't appreciate a guy trying to pull me close to him so he can rub his erection against my crotch whilst grabbing my ass and calling that dancing :mad:
    Something that happened to me last Friday there. I just had to pull away from there and avoid him for the rest of the night.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ballerina wrote:
    what about the poor male dancers in ballet who wear tights and have to lift dancers in leotards and tights around all day? :p
    :lol: Now, that WOULD be embarassing.

If find it a tad embarassing. But meh, it happens. Just hope the club is plenty dark.
    I find it flattering when my boyfriend has one while we're making out - and yes, you can 'make use' of it... or just enjoy the fact that he's really turned on just by kissing you. I think it's a pretty cool feeling. And it means you can tease him too, mwah ha.
    haha, dunno...try to...conceal it i guess...or utilise the opportunity :)
    Awk it doesn't bother me to a certain extent. Obviously a guy can't help having an erection,etc,etc. But I don't appreciate a guy trying to pull me close to him so he can rub his erection against my crotch whilst grabbing my ass and calling that dancing :mad:
    Something that happened to me last Friday there. I just had to pull away from there and avoid him for the rest of the night.

:yuck:

Yep, I wasn't really talking about a random guy in a nightclub that would be quite weird. My example was someone I know but havn't had sex with...yet! I loved it because it let me know how much he wants me, I've decided to make him wait a little while before I give in to him because I do really like him and don't want to rush it.

So this brings me to my next question:

How long do you guys think its ok for me to ask him to wait? He knows I like him and I do want to have sex with him but I need to know I'm not gonna end up just a shag and nothing else, but its early days for me to have a talk about our 'relationship'. Oooo the perils of life as a singleton! x
    depends, if there has been no mention of sex and they are REALLY making me aware of it, I'd fuck him off. If i noticed it by accident and its not forced upon me then i'dbe flattered.
    Ballerina wrote:

They're all gay, so they don't have that sort of trouble:p

If a girl is going to bump and grind with a lad he's going to get a hard-on, its not icky. If she doesn't like it she shouldn't be a pricktease.
    Kermit wrote:
    They're all gay, so they don't have that sort of trouble:p
    Not all of them.

Just 90% of them.
    How long do you guys think its ok for me to ask him to wait?
    As long as you need to feel comfortable with him. If he's not willing to wait, then it might be a case of him only being after one thing, so wait 'til you're both ready not just him.
    Ballerina wrote:
    Yeah I know! And they always seem to have big bits too.
    I only ever get an erection if a girl starts rubbing my cock...I don't get them just kissing or dancing.
    Yeah i'd say its usual a result of a girl rubbing up against a lad an making loads of contract. If it was just through kissin an he wasnt tryin to force it on me then i'd be flattered.
    So this brings me to my next question:

How long do you guys think its ok for me to ask him to wait?
    Until you're married, of course. Unless you want to burn in sulphur lakes in hell for the rest of eternity *shRugZ*
    Brave Dave wrote:
    Until you're married, of course. Unless you want to burn in sulphur lakes in hell for the rest of eternity *shRugZ*

Cheers mate!

I know it was a stupid question and that I should wait till I'm ready, I'm not a virgin or anything so its not like I'm not ready to have sex its just I don't know whether I'm ready to have sex with him, but I don't want him to be scared off if I make him wait a bit.
    If hes put off by having to wait a bit for sex then hes not worth having.
    I find it flattering when my boyfriend has one while we're making out - and yes, you can 'make use' of it... or just enjoy the fact that he's really turned on just by kissing you. I think it's a pretty cool feeling. And it means you can tease him too, mwah ha.

:yes: ^so true^

and I also agree with Kermit when he says that a girl shouldn't be a pricktease if she doesn't like a guy having an erection when so close to her.
    Oh Lord, a guy that gets an erection while dancing can only mean:

A) He's an extremely horny guy that hasn't had sex in about 5 years
    B) He's injected a form of genetal steroid with the hopes of getting layed at / after the club
    or
    C) He's dancing with a nakid Olsen twin?

But seriously, erections in public mean that a guy is just in the 'mood' to the Nth degree. A bit pervy I'd say :S
    To be fair these people who are in a club dancing and are still able to get an erection need to go back to the bar for a few more bevvies!!! lol