Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Men After Sex

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You French guys are so modest, aren't you? :p

:lol: Just saying the true tho...
    Can you get yourself there?

Good question, clever lad that wooooooooah :)
    Ha no, when I said never, I meant never..
    :lol: Just saying the true tho...
    Well, I'll readily admit I haven't always managed to give the woman an orgasm. Some days, I can't even give myself an orgasm.
    Pink Soda wrote:
    Ha no, when I said never, I meant never..

Have you got a vibrator?

Cos sometimes if you can get there on your own and once it's easier to get there more often...
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Well, I'll readily admit I haven't always managed to give the woman an orgasm. Some days, I can't even give myself an orgasm.

Well sometimes I can't finish either, but always manage to do my partner tho...
    Believe me, I've tried everything
    Pink Soda wrote:

Do you not even get close?
    Have you got a vibrator?

Cos sometimes if you can get there on your own and once it's easier to get there more often...
    Yeah...you can figure out what's best for you...

http://femaleorgasmsecrets.com/ I dunno if that's any good, it was just google, lol.

I'm sure you can do it if you find the best way for you...are there certain ways of doing stuff that are more pleasurable for you than others?
    I used to get my ex to make me a bacon sandwich after a cuddle. I had to use the sex as bribery though.
    Pink Soda wrote:

Ever try with a g-spot vibrator as well? As your bf fund your g-spot and try to stimulate it when he goes down on you?

http://femaleorgasmsecrets.com/ I dunno if that's any good, it was just google, lol.

lol thanks for the link, it was more funny than anything though..typical american stuff!
    Ever try with a g-spot vibrator as well? As your bf fund your g-spot and try to stimulate it when he goes down on you?

Nope never tried one of them, or even looked for the g-spot..
    Is it worth it?!
    Pink Soda wrote:
    Is it worth it?!

Yes it is worth it big time!!

Some girls even get orgasm just with the g-spot...

Can make you come faster and even bring you up to multiple orgasm...

it is approx 2 inches inside your vagina on the front wall (sorry crap english but i hope you guess what i mean)
    My guy gets really worn out afterwards (not just sex, just from orgasming in general), which can be pretty irritating if I haven't got mine yet... he just isn't in the mood anymore and I can't make him do anything. Maybe I'll just hold off his next time until he gets me somewhere... :chin:

I'm alright with it, although irritated at the time, because at the end of the day, it's a pretty tiring thing. If we've both gotten there, then I'm happy just to lie there with him. We'll talk a bit but nothing deep. Sometimes we'll doze off. I'm sorta in the same state as him so it's all fine, usually.
    Pink Soda wrote:
    Is it worth it?!

For what it's worth, most advice is that you 'just haven't got the knack yet' but I can assure you that for me personally, when I was pre-orgasmic a stroke that would make me come now wouldn't have then. I'm not saying you should give up trying, just sometimes there seems to be this- oh keep at it and you'll get there attitude, which gets frustrating when it doesn't happen.

Slightly off topic, is there an age when we become orgasmic? In the same way that there is an age that we become fertile- puberty. That's what the difference between my days of no orgasm and now feels like, like I went through an orgasmic puberty...
    You can orgasm at any age (i believe)
    what about girls? do THEY get tired after sex?
    420 wrote:

:yes: Even if I haven't done any of the work, although it doesn't take me as long to recover as my boyfriend.
    squeal16 wrote:
    Are all men the same?

After sex do they just lie there and not want to talk but just stare at the TV with the odd mmm at any comment you make?

Nope. I usually fart, wipe myself off on the curtains and then ask her if her mum's currently seeing anyone ...

so count yourself lucky
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Nope. I usually fart, wipe myself off on the curtains and then ask her if her mum's currently seeing anyone ...

so count yourself lucky

:lol::lol: :thumb:
    420 wrote:

Yeah sometimes i do, mostly after iv orgasmed but not so much if i haven't.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    doesn't know what to try? You French guys are so modest, aren't you? :p
    LOL, NMM doesnt "do" modesty. :lol:
    LOL, NMM doesnt "do" modesty. :lol:

I do, I am being modest here :yes:
    katralla wrote:
    For what it's worth, most advice is that you 'just haven't got the knack yet' but I can assure you that for me personally, when I was pre-orgasmic a stroke that would make me come now wouldn't have then. I'm not saying you should give up trying, just sometimes there seems to be this- oh keep at it and you'll get there attitude, which gets frustrating when it doesn't happen.

Slightly off topic, is there an age when we become orgasmic? In the same way that there is an age that we become fertile- puberty. That's what the difference between my days of no orgasm and now feels like, like I went through an orgasmic puberty...
    maybe youre right. I think your body needs to learn how to orgasm sometimes.
    I dont know if youre like me but sometimes when im close to orgasm i can sometimes lose it and end up not coming. You kind of have to know how to go with the flow. I think if i was just lying there and didnt know my own body id find it harder.
    If you get a vibrator (it doesnt have to be anything fancy like a rampant rabbit - any vibrator will do) Even if you just hold it on your clitoris or around the area if your clitoris is too sensitive, something should happen eventually- maybe not the first time, but I think its definitely worth a few goes.
    Dont expect to orgasm, just go with the flow and see if anything happens.
    Jon_UK wrote:

so count yourself lucky

Teehee, you vile, vile person.

Everyone's different; I usually like a little nap after sex, don't like cuddling afterward particularly and to answer turlough's question it's always a bonus when the woman gets to roll over and snore while he goes and slaves over a hot stove. The way it should be. :razz:
    squeal16 wrote:
    Are all men the same?

After sex do they just lie there and not want to talk but just stare at the TV with the odd mmm at any comment you make?

Today afterwards my boyfriend just started playing on the playstation which i thought was charming!

Does anyone have similar experiences?

This is natural. Hormones kill off our mood, make us limp.
    Male orgasm is exhausting. I had only 1 girl who could make me cuddle afterwards.

The rest was only: Roll off, go to sleep, "Shhh, girl. I'm tired."
    Haha :D

/edit: Oh, and about making the girl get her pleasure as well.
    I was making sure to have long foreplay, so she comes first, we can just continue, so I'll cum too.
    If I did not get her off, before I cummed then there is no more chance. I simply.... C.A.N.N.O.T. After like 10 minutes I could give her the finger, but I am just so not in the mood, and not to get in there again for long.
    On the other hand I orgasm pretty hard in sex. Uncomparable to wanking.

I heard some guys say they contonue after they cummed. What bullshit? I get limp a few seconds after I cummed, no chance in hell. If the man comes, it's the end of it. (if he is not familiar with the technique of Injakulation, I am not.)
    bet she was impressed
    bet she was impressed
    :lol:

He's a complicated man, no one understands him but his woman ...StrubbleS... can you dig it