Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bottles of Beer

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    14 bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 13 bottles of beer on the wall...
    13 bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 12 bottles of beer on the wall...
    12 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 11 bottles of beer on the wall...
    11 bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 10 bottles of beer on the wall...
    Getting close, would be neat if my_name came and post last one to close her game, well if she want of course...

10 bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 9 bottles of beer on the wall...
    9 bottles of beer on the wall,9 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 8 bottles of beer on the wall...
    8 bottles of beer on the wall,8 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 7 bottles of beer on the wall...
    7 bottles of beer on the wall,7 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 8 bottles of beer on the wall...
    6 bottles of beer on the wall,6 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 5 bottles of beer on the wall...
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    5 bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 4 bottles of beer on the wall...
    4 bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 3 bottles of beer on the wall...
    3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 2 bottles of beer on the wall...
    2 bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 1 bottles of beer on the wall...
    1 bottles of beer on the wall, 1 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 0 bottles of beer on the wall... :p
    1 bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 0 bottles of beer on the wall...
    JsT wrote:
    1 bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 0 bottles of beer on the wall...

Ah... too late... :p
    1 bottles of beer on the wall, 1 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 0 bottles of beer on the wall... :p
    :lol: unlucky jst, nice try though :p
    you lose because bottles is plural and there is only 1 - so it should be 1 bottle :p

Henceforth I win :D

0 bottles of beer on the wall, 0 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. -1 bottle of beer on the wall...
    JsT wrote:
    you lose because bottles is plural and there is only 1 - so it should be 1 bottle :p

Henceforth I win :D

0 bottles of beer on the wall, 0 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. -1 bottle of beer on the wall...

Seems like 0 bottle should not be plurial either... :p
    Seems like 0 bottle should not be plurial either... :p
    yes it should :lol:
    no bottles, zero bottles
    hmm...but then depends how you look at it..no bottle of beer on the wall, no bottles of beer on the wall.. :confused:
    Anyway...

THE END!
    THE END!
    - bottles of beer on the wall the end bottles of bee................

Well i missed the rest of it alright! :p
    *clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*
    And a big THANKS TO MY_NAME for starting this game :thumb:
    :eek: finished with out me :grump: goddamn cousin came round so i wasnt allowed on :(
    :eek: finished with out me :grump: goddamn cousin came round so i wasnt allowed on :(

Yer, you missed the ending unfortunatly...
    and i had my heart set on wining it and everything :(
    and i had my heart set on wining it and everything :(

Well maybe next time around or an other game...