Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Total Hurt - Aimed at girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On the on-going shit I seem to be taken ( this is aimed at girls ) I BIKED to see my girlfriend after work, it takes me just under an hour to get there and I only get to see her for 10 minutes when im walking her home, and it takes just over an hour back cos its very hilly..so overall 2 n a half hours biking, 10 minutes seeing her..the first words I got were "why the fuck are you here"..nice eh..girls..if this happened to you, what would you say if your bf turned up like I did?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well aint a girl, so sorry for that, but my answer to her would have been "Fuck you!" :yes:
    id at least appreciate that he'd made so much effort to come and see me. i think it was a bit rude of her to react like that imo.
    she sounds like an ungrateful bitch, but then i dont know your relationship.
    I probably wouldn't have minded, but I took a wrong turning ( Don't try shortcuts lmao ) and it took me an added 20 mins which got me pissed off, but actually..ye i still wudda minded..urgh whats the world without hurt eh?
    Mekhi wrote:
    On the on-going shit I seem to be taken ( this is aimed at girls ) I BIKED to see my girlfriend after work, it takes me just under an hour to get there and I only get to see her for 10 minutes when im walking her home, and it takes just over an hour back cos its very hilly..so overall 2 n a half hours biking, 10 minutes seeing her..the first words I got were "why the fuck are you here"..nice eh..girls..if this happened to you, what would you say if your bf turned up like I did?

I use the being very open technique, and I recently met a girl who uses it as well. :love: If somethings not right, then ditch signs and subliminal crap an tell in her face: THIS IS NOT OK, LADY!

If she's like that, I'd respond, "I just biked after a hard work day 1 hour to your place and all I get is a 'why the fuck am I here?'. I think you could re-think about what you just said."

If she does not apologize I turn 180° and drive off.

IMHO: If you don't say what's up, don't expect her regretting or apologizing.
    \
    the worst thing in the world could have happened but its still not an excuse for behaviour like that, you should have rode over her feet and left her in pain
    she had a right to be be angry. You have to give her fair warning of your arrival so she has time to hide the other guy in the wardrobe/under the bed! :thumb:
    she was probably just a bit surprised!
    she was probably just a bit surprised!
    :yes:

If it was said angrily, then you have a right to be upset, but she might have meant it as a "omg I wasn't expecting you" type thing, in which case you're overreacting.
    Franki wrote:

If it was said angrily, then you have a right to be upset, but she might have meant it as a "omg I wasn't expecting you" type thing, in which case you're overreacting.

Agreed.
    Mekhi wrote:
    it takes me just under an hour to get there and I only get to see her for 10 minutes when im walking her home, and it takes just over an hour back cos its very hilly..so overall 2 n a half hours biking, 10 minutes seeing her..

What a guy won't do for a shag, huh? :p
    "What the fuck are you doing here" sounds very bitchy and uncalled for. I didn't hear her voice, but the sentence in itsself sounds like an asshole one rather than a surprised one.
    Had she said something like, Wow, what are you doing here, really changes the tone in just words and I could have seen the surprise in there.
    Unless she is tacky and vulguar all the time.
    If she meant it in a nasty way then :wave: bye bye is my suggestion.
    my_name wrote:
    "What the fuck are you doing here" sounds very bitchy and uncalled for. I didn't hear her voice, but the sentence in itsself sounds like an asshole one rather than a surprised one.
    Had she said something like, Wow, what are you doing here, really changes the tone in just words and I could have seen the surprise in there.
    Unless she is tacky and vulguar all the time.
    I sometimes say "what the fuck are you doing here?!" when I'm surprised to see someone, and I don't mean it nastily...
    It depends how she said it.
    u seem like a decent guy if my boyfriend wld do all that just to cum n c me den dat wld be the last thing i wld say to him shes an ungrateful bitch n if i sed dat to sum1 after they just cum to c me i wld expect dem to say bye bye n never cum bak x sorry im not much help
    u seem like a decent guy if my boyfriend wld do all that just to cum n c me den dat wld be the last thing i wld say to him shes an ungrateful bitch n if i sed dat to sum1 after they just cum to c me i wld expect dem to say bye bye n never cum bak x sorry im not much help

Sweetie I mean this in the nicest possible way, but please type proper words. Shortened word won't go down well. Basically because it's nippy.
    How long have you been with her?
    sorry im used to using text speak ill try to type proper words x
    I wouldn't of biked an hour in the first place.
    Well aint a girl, so sorry for that, but my answer to her would have been "Fuck you!" :yes:
    "Fuck you"? Or "To fuck you"? :p

If my partner cycled that far I'd pull them inside, give them a shower, a backrub and plenty of affection... But that's me. It depends on the circumstances really...
    "Fuck you"? Or "To fuck you"? :p

If my partner cycled that far I'd pull them inside, give them a shower, a backrub and plenty of affection... But that's me. It depends on the circumstances really...

That's what she should have done too :thumb:
    Been with her for 6 months on Wednesday, woot!! Well to clarify things, it wasn't said in a suprised way, as she carried on the whole walk home saying why did you even bother, then i got several texts later that night saying "was it worth it" etc blah blah..shes being a twat recently actually, like i was on the phone to her bout 20 mins ago, its our 6 month on wednesday n so I was like lets go out, i'll take you to the cinema or something, she was like "fuck off, no, not having you spend your last money on me" so I was a little angry then, so I said how about you come stay round? "No, ffs how would I get there? I have no money!" and then i said well how about I come to yours? " No, we'll sort this out later, i gotta go , bye"
    Im lost..:(
    The Cali girl just put it beautifully :yes:
    sounds like a bitch to me. lose her.
    Well at least you got one. My response would be along the lines of "To have sex with you right here, right now, with everyone here as witnesses." Something to get my simple point accross.

I concur...!

I agree. Or you could go see her and beat her up :chin: I'm sure you will feel a whole lot better my friend.

If she's a bitch take her to a kennel............... :lol::lol::lol: