Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

1st experience of pills

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    keeping a good high going for 3 days isnt the same as staying up for 3 days, and FWIW, NMM doesnt have much problem staying up for 2 nights without any drugs, let alone with 30 Es over the course of a few days.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    keeping a good high going for 3 days isnt the same as staying up for 3 days

You're right.

I've taken obscene amounts of pills and MDMA powder many times before.
    You can only do so much before the the drug stops having an effect - in my experience that's in the region of 6-8 average strength pills. Take any more than that and you're throwing your money away - they just don't have much of an effect.
    And I've never been able to keep an ecstasy high going longer than 24 hours, so whilst I don't doubt the ability to stay up for 3 deays solid, I doubt it was from the simply from the drug as implied.

4 is a lot, especially for a new user and anymore than 10 is pointless for anybody.
    Weekender Offender 
    I was mashed on 3 when I had some, but knowing NMM the 30 pills doesnt surprise me.
    A man of extremes!
    Its not like hes recommending it to people. I certainly wouldnt recommend anybody to take ANY, but y`know, people were sharing their experiences.
    Skive wrote:
    anymore than 10 is pointless for anybody.
    Not if you're a rhino ;)
    Skive wrote:
    4 is a lot, especially for a new user and anymore than 10 is pointless for anybody.

i disagree ive got a lot more fucked off double figures for longer periods of time, but of course it fuckin kills you the next day and definatly isnt worth it :no:
    Yea it fucks you up but it's not a real clean buzz, your just FUCKED.

Sorry i'm pretty coked and drunk at the moment.

I'd rather have coke than pills these days although coke dosen't last as long as pills.
    Shogun wrote:
    Yea it fucks you up but it's not a real clean buzz, your just FUCKED.

Exactly, you just get managled from whatever other adulterants are in there but you don't get the MDMA high from prolonged caining.

That's when it's time to hit something else. :angel:

I'd rather have coke than pills these days although coke dosen't last as long as pills.

Fuck coke.

Loada shite, unless it's free. :p
    vanman06 wrote:
    Just a quick question from reading this post. Isn't there such thing as an overdose with e's then? I would have though ONE would be enough (admitadly havent tried yet)... all the hype in the news led me to believe that even ONE would kill you...let alone 4 or 30....Are these things really as dangerous as the tv makes out?

The short answer is potentially yes, some people react badly to the drug and even a small dose can be dangerous. But this is very rare, considerably more rare than say an allergy to peanuts.

As for using 30 in three days, it can be done, and you will still feel some effect from them, but its not going to get you high after about hour 6, it will get you fucked, you'll stumble, look and feel a mess and you are putting yourself at more and more risk. Its stupid and its totally missing the point of the drug.
    Moderation is the key as they say..

I only did 2 for my first time and it was one of the best nights I ever had. It felt like a real spiritual moment (as cheesy as that sounds), it's a shame it doesn't feel like your first time every time.