Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I Hate, Do You?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it was an incoherent mess...
    maybe the title of chapter six!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Autosmash wrote:
    in what ways?

Threating people physically over the internet is pointless exercise - and quite pathetic. Any simple cunt can do it.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Threating people physically over the internet is pointless exercise - and quite pathetic. Any simple cunt can do it.

true
    well i haven't ventured into anything goes much this last few weeks but i'm glad i did.
    been ages since i had such a laugh.
    is this rich kid come back dya reckon?
    well i haven't ventured into anything goes much this last few weeks but i'm glad i did.

Maybe you should spend less time on forums, and more time...*thinks of something whitty* LOL.....damn! :mad:
    Autosmash wrote:
    true
    you must venture into the drugs forum some time ...for a newbie you've notched up a good thread tonight!
    have you actualy got any mates?
    what did happen to rk?...i wasnt here when he got banned?
    you must venture into the drugs forum some time ...for a newbie you've notched up a good thread tonight!
    have you actualy got any mates?

Quite a few, only a handful of close ones though!
    Autosmash wrote:
    Maybe you should spend less time on forums, and more time...*thinks of something whitty* LOL.....damn! :mad:
    theres that annoying lol again!

30,000 posts of utter bollox aye ...but compare it with ...i never post anywhere else and i have never sent a text ...i'm determined to go to my grave never hving sent one.
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    what did happen to rk?...i wasnt here when he got banned?
    he got banned but i can't remember why ...for being a bit like this guy maybe?
    theres that annoying lol again!

30,000 posts of utter bollox aye ...but compare it with ...i never post anywhere else and i have never sent a text ...i'm determined to go to my grave never hving sent one.

sorry! i guess 'lol' isn't something of your generation. Same with texts. Though it is hilarious watching my dad trying to use a microscopic Nokia, with his ape like hands.
    good night and god bless.
    i'm ready for falling off my stool.
    Night :wave:
    Night :wave:
    just waiting for my virus scanner to finnish ...taking ages to get past the 92% bit!
    just waiting for my virus scanner to finnish ...taking ages to get past the 92% bit!
    I'm still here...scared to leave the desk... :nervous:
    good night and god bless.
    i'm ready for falling off my stool.
    night rolly
    good wind up.............i think skive,could be wrong.
    Autosmash wrote:
    sorry! i guess 'lol' isn't something of your generation. Same with texts. Though it is hilarious watching my dad trying to use a microscopic Nokia, with his ape like hands.

Are you my brother :p He can't figure out how to send texts in not all caps. Though my dad does msn for my sister, brother and I :p It is weird. I can pick up a phone much more easily.
    I really like this thread. I really like to hate. :heart: to all you fellow love to haters out there. A big knuckles to you. :heart: Knuckles, man.
    my_name wrote:
    I really like this thread. I really like to hate. :heart: to all you fellow love to haters out there. A big knuckles to you. :heart: Knuckles, man.
    Awww, but you love the haters so... you're actually not a hater, but a lover? ;)
    bluewisdom wrote:
    Awww, but you love the haters so... you're actually not a hater, but a lover? ;)

oh, oh! You've found a flaw. I'm such a fraud. Oh... just oh. :p
    my_name wrote:
    oh, oh! You've found a flaw. I'm such a fraud. Oh... just oh. :p
    :D
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I hate lots of things.

As Honda says, Hate is good. Maybe.

Hatred has been a driving force of Mankind for decades and longer... centuries... it has caused enormous progress in all areas wether we like to admit it or not.

Hatred for something or other... motivates most of us. Those who strive for change... want it, yes, because it will be better... but because they hate what is the now.
    So your missus' is a retard, you play in a cover band that does weddings and you sit at home on saturday nights and watch futurama?

Its like success personified. Yep your definitley on the up and up.
    Infinite wrote:
    Trollin' trollin' trollin, a knobhead came a trollin'......

RAWHIDE!

*whip crack*
    :lol: Sorry I was going to read it all but that just made me laugh...

Seriously, Autosmash, trying to be there for your girlfriend when she's taking drugs and you'd rather she didn't is one thing. Coming here and slagging off people you know very little about, for really shoddy reasons (and incidentally it's an unwritten rule that you don't fuck with Rolly or you'll be flamed for evermore - and your spelling isn't that hot in places either).

This is the most irritated I've been since RichKid packed his Versace bags and went back to suburbia!
    Christ, I couldn't move this if I tried.

If you're concerned about your girlfriend post in relationships - you'll find you get a better reaction if your honest there - though you'll probably want to avoid calling the thread 'me and my simple girlfriend'

If you want to post about drug use, do try that forum (though again you might not want to start the thread 'why all druggies are fucking losers'). Just bear in mind that everyone isn't going to agree with you - if they did nightclubs would be empty and there'd be no drug use in the world.

As to this thread, I'll leave it going for a bit to see if the 'what do you hate' goes anywhere - but if people keep throwing shit at each other I'm closing it.
    Jim V wrote:
    As to this thread, I'll leave it going for a bit to see if the 'what do you hate' goes anywhere - but if people keep throwing shit at each other I'm closing it.

Oh Jim let us throw shit at each other, our lives are so drug addled we have nothing else! :D
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Christ, I was pissed last night. :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
    Jon_UK wrote:
    So your missus' is a retard, you play in a cover band that does weddings and you sit at home on saturday nights and watch futurama?

Its like success personified. Yep your definitley on the up and up.

:lol: you never fail to make me laugh mate

Damn wish I was here last night to join in the fun, I do like a bit of shit throwing

As for our friend Autosmash, your flighting high mate :thumb: . A student with a part time job that has a simply gf who is bright enough to have a better social life than him, how I wish you weren't attached :(
    This gets funnier and funnier :D A simple girlfriend,a wedding band and an avatar of morgon spurlock!!
    Im STILL trying to figure out what his problem is though....... :confused: 9.....hours.....of......confusion!!! :banghead:
This discussion has been closed.