Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i don't hate ...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wasnt oxo a russian band too? :chin:
    my_name wrote:
    I thought oxo was a brand of kitchen utinsals. (not like forks and stuff, but like pizza cutters and ice cream scoops and stuff.)
    Here they make gravy and stock granules.

Squirel shit = the shit.
    I have good intentions not to hate, but then I feel hate anyway :( And, the things I hate don't and can't change by hating them either- things like circumstances and the past etc. And as much as I know Rolly's right, that it's a waste of energy, I go on hating... Silly eh? I guess I could stop hating but mustn't really want to.
    katralla wrote:
    I have good intentions not to hate, but then I feel hate anyway :( And, the things I hate don't and can't change by hating them either- things like circumstances and the past etc. And as much as I know Rolly's right, that it's a waste of energy, I go on hating... Silly eh? I guess I could stop hating but mustn't really want to.
    It is silly! I hope you don't hate them forever. My ex hates me and it sucks big time. I guess eventually, when you're ready maybe the hate will pass.
    It is silly! I hope you don't hate them forever. My ex hates me and it sucks big time. I guess eventually, when you're ready maybe the hate will pass.
    i have a few people who have hated me for years ...i fuel up their hatred everytime i see them by smiling at them and asking if theres anything i can do to help them stop looking so fucking miserable.
    so right. I felt so much better when I stopped hating my mum. It's more events and stuff that I hate now- but hating wont change nowt so... meh. It's fun to be miserable sometimes. lol
    katralla wrote:
    so right. I felt so much better when I stopped hating my mum. It's more events and stuff that I hate now- but hating wont change nowt so... meh. It's fun to be miserable sometimes. lol
    Very true. Self pity rules.
    oh woe is me...

Rules even better if you sing woefull statements in a boogie-woogie crossed with blues style.

*sings 'the oxygen has run out, but my dumb body won't die. why why w-w-w-why. Oh why oh why oh why'*
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I hate ants.
    I hate the smell of frying mushrooms!
    JsT wrote:
    I hate ants.
    Ants!

leafants.gif
    i'm never going to live it down.
    i know violence and scheming can be but ...always with a smile.
    to each his own then :)