Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I Hate, Do You?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Leaf wrote:
    :D Man...........this is the most fun Iv had in ages.
    Sad really....... :thumb:
    have you noticed how most newcomers are welcomed with open arms but then theres the odd one that turns upp ...fucking moaning ...
    Why ARE you outraged?Im still trying to figure that one out.... :confused:
    Thats not aimed at me is it?
    Autosmash wrote:
    Mate, you don't have to be an asshole,
    COOL IT :)
    i've been an asshole all my life and done good on it.
    my daddy before me was an asshole ...you racist or summat?

spellings for loosers ...
    Do you know what I hate now? That I have that Offspring Cool to Hate song stuck in my head now from seeing the word hate so much.
    The Leaf wrote:
    Why ARE you outraged?Im still trying to figure that one out.... :confused:

Mainly because of the influence drugs are having on people, and how it effects ME. My girlfriend doesn't take drugs (she tried X once), but her 'friends' try to make her. If they were her friends, surely, they would respect her choice? I don't get it.
    i've been an asshole all my life and done good on it.
    my daddy before me was an asshole ...you racist or summat?

spellings for loosers ...

How old are you?
    Autosmash wrote:
    Mainly because of the influence drugs are having on people, and how it effects ME. My girlfriend doesn't take drugs (she tried X once), but her 'friends' try to make her. If they were her friends, surely, they would respect her choice? I don't get it.
    has it ever dawned on you ...your with the wrong girl ...
    for fucks sake ...you think she's simple her friends are evil ...she doesn't want to stay home listening to you playing with yourself ...time to move on.
    theres some good advice available in the relationships forum.
    is she a good lay?
    Autosmash wrote:
    How old are you?

He's older than God. When Moses brought the Ten Commandments down from the mountain, Rolly was in the crowd telling people not to sacrifice their freedoms..........
    Autosmash wrote:
    How old are you?
    as old as the hills and as young as the morning dew ...why?
    has it ever dawned on you ...your with the wrong girl ...
    for fucks sake ...you think she's simple her friends are evil ...she doesn't want to stay home listening to you playing with yourself ...time to move on.
    theres some good advice available in the relationships forum.
    is she a good lay?

Firstly, she IS incredibly simple, I've been with her totaling 2 years now? And its been the best 2 years of my life. Try posting an opinion worth my while reading.

YAWN.

So, who likes finger puppets?
    Autosmash wrote:
    Mate, you don't have to be an asshole, it's only a forum. I'm not forcing my opinions down your throat, im just voicing this as I was outraged.

Nice spelling mistake btw :P and such a bad word to make it on.

COOL IT :)
    drug abusers make spelling mistakes ye know!.......in the middle of all that fun!
    You are the wisdom cube and I claim my £5.
    If you consider her to be so simple then why are you with her? Dont you like having someone you can have an intelectual conversation with? Dont you want a partner you consider yourself even with? You just come accross as a bit controlling of her in your posts...
    Autosmash wrote:
    Firstly, she IS incredibly simple, I've been with her totaling 2 years now? And its been the best 2 years of my life. Try posting an opinion worth my while reading.

YAWN.

So, who likes finger puppets?
    have you ever seen a grown man naked?
    Autosmash wrote:
    Firtly, she IS incredibly simple, Try posting an opinion worth my while reading.

?
    nicersmarter1331mk.gif
    Your not really bigging your girlfriend up are you? :rolleyes: I still dont see why it influences you if she takes drugs if you dont go clubbing with her anyway :confused: It seems shes being froced to do drugs by her friends and forced by you not to do them.Poor girl.....
    Finger puppets are boring by the way.
    I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake.
    Only when you are ready can you find the truth. Just step on the flaming bag when you are ready.
    icey wrote:
    If you consider her to be so simple then why are you with her? Dont you like having someone you can have an intelectual conversation with? Dont you want a partner you consider yourself even with? You just come accross as a bit controlling of her in your posts...

I'm 18, I am to an extent naïve. I have a lot of fun being with her. She's simple when it comes to making decisions and having involvment in important things (lol) But over all she's a smart girl. She's just confused. We're alike in soooo many ways, and there's also a body to die for in the equation :P and I'm having fun!

Who's being the bore now?
    The Leaf wrote:
    Your not really bigging your girlfriend up are you? :rolleyes: I still dont see why it influences you if she takes drugs if you dont go clubbing with her anyway :confused: It seems shes being froced to do drugs by her friends and forced by you not to do them.Poor girl.....
    Finger puppets are boring by the way.
    what realy scares him is her friends pointing out what a bastard she's being pushed around by.
    'hey meet my girl ...she's a complete twonk and embaress embaressse ..shows me up but ...i love her to bits ...'
    Man Im confused,shes reeeeeeeeally simple but reeeeeeeally smart overall???
    Make up you mind man......its 1am and Im still trying to figure out what your on about............ :banghead:
    Why don't you sit over there and let me tell you a story. This one time, I ate boiled peanuts. I mean like, a whole lot of them, right? And I like to got sick, you know what I mean?
    Autosmash wrote:
    I'm 18, I am to an extent naïve. I have a lot of fun being with her. She's simple when it comes to making decisions and having involvment in important things (lol) But over all she's a smart girl. She's just confused. We're alike in soooo many ways, and there's also a body to die for in the equation :P and I'm having fun!

Who's being the bore now?
    ah ye see! we see the real you know!.....you just want to fuck her!....pro's are quite cheap you know.
    what realy scares him is her friends pointing out what a bastard she's being pushed around by.
    'hey meet my girl ...she's a complete twonk and embaress embaressse ..shows me up but ...i love her to bits ...'

Coming from a man who's sex life most likely consists of gimp suits and being harshly dominated against his will.
    Is this the golf course? It is? Do you have 10 pound balls? No? Then how do you walk!? Hahahahah! How do you walk with tha-- regular?

I want infinate to be my life partner.
    Autosmash wrote:
    Coming from a man who's sex life most likely consists of gimp suits and being harshly dominated against his will.

You actually are stargalaxy, aren't you?
    Keep honking, I'm reloading my gun.
    Hang on,are we even sure this is genuine and not someone just posting how he "hates drugs,drink and fun but has to make sure his girlfrieend gets dressed proper cos shes relly simple but a proper geenyyuss really like"
    Autosmash wrote:
    eyesidiot6ir.gif
This discussion has been closed.