Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I Hate, Do You?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    katralla wrote:
    what has your post got to do with what you quoted of me? Dumb ass. Where did I write (or even think for that matter) that money can buy reality or self worth?

And if someone takes drugs as or part of their hobby- how is that not a hobby? Just because you think sitting in your room tinking away at a guitar on your own is a more 'worthy' hobby. pah!

Well, considering that I make a living via my band, I'd say its more productive than taking drugs ;)
    The Leaf wrote:
    I think Id play my guitar better drunk and stoned to be honest,less frustration and more giggling :thumb:

Man, what you have to do, is tune your guitar down to E flat, crank up the distortion, get out the wah pedal, get baked then jam along to Electric Ladyland, Are You Experienced and Band of Gypsies Live.

Good times, good times.
    piccolo wrote:
    Incidentally, clubbing doesn't have to be expensive. I went out last night, spent 80p each way on a bus fare and £1 to keep my coat in the cloak room. No door fee, no drinks (all about tap water). So the argument falls, I thank you.

And not all clubbers are image-obsessed druggies. I hope I'm neither and although I go clubbing less than I used to, I do enjoy it.
    and drugs are cheaper than ever!
    good money saving skills! I likes it even better when you get free stuff too. Like ladies nights where you get free drinks etc.
    Infinite wrote:
    Electric Ladyland, Are You Experienced and Band of Gypsies Live.

Good times, good times.
    memories!
    and drugs are cheaper than ever!

they're even free if you don't pay for them!
    If your in a rock band dont they seem to take a lot of drugs,drink and party all night long?Or are rockstars more gentlemanly stay at home types nowadays that concentrate on looks and building muscle rather than just playing gigs,getting lashed and having a damn good laugh? :eek2:
    Autosmash wrote:
    Well, considering that I make a living via my band, I'd say its more productive than taking drugs ;)
    are you related to cliff richard?
    :D A bodybuilding,asexual,celibate non-partying,non-drug taking rock star as a 19 year old!!!
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    are you related to cliff richard?
    :lol::D :thumb:
    memories!

I seriously envy you for actually being there. Ladyland, on vinyl, a dark room and plenty weed :thumb:
    Infinite wrote:
    I seriously envy you for actually being there. Ladyland, on vinyl, a dark room and plenty weed :thumb:
    still go there often :blush:
    The Leaf wrote:
    If your in a rock band dont they seem to take a lot of drugs,drink and party all night long?Or are rockstars more gentlemanly stay at home types nowadays that concentrate on looks and building muscle rather than just playing gigs,getting lashed and having a damn good laugh? :eek2:

Mate, whats wrong with not liking to drink or take drugs? Does that make me uncool? lol? Since my band play as a function band by requests (kiss/led zeplin/the who/dream theater covers etc) It's not really on to get f*cked for a gig. I always go out every few weeks to get wasted with mates, but its not with the intenstion of purely getting drunk. I have fun, and I enjoy myself, wheres the harm?
    Its like whats her face says "I enjoy drugs so whats wrong?" or whatever, well, I enjoy NOT taking drugs..lol....so whats wrong?
    Autosmash wrote:
    Mate, whats wrong with not liking to drink or take drugs? Does that make me uncool? lol? Since my band play as a function band by requests (kiss/led zeplin/the who/dream theater covers etc) It's not really on to get f*cked for a gig. I always go out every few weeks to get wasted with mates, but its not with the intenstion of purely getting drunk. I have fun, and I enjoy myself, wheres the harm?
    Its like whats her face says "I enjoy drugs so whats wrong?" or whatever, well, I enjoy NOT taking drugs..lol....so whats wrong?
    theres nowt wrong with being drug free and sensible ...it's just the moaning ...
    Nothing,it just seems you were SO against clubs and wasting your money there.If you dont want to get wasted and do drugs and still have fun go for it,each to their own.I think people just got a bit upset you seemed to talk down on drug users and people here do drugs and get lashed for fun,so they were just defending what they like to do.
    I think....... :chin:
    katralla wrote:
    tee he. Good rant. I don't hate clubs, but I do hate.

Hating is good for your health. Its proven if you hate at least 27 people a day, you'll live an extra 7 years on average. Plus it cleans your pores.

And I've never been to a club nor ever plan on it as they all seem lame and full of people I hate. Hate hate hate hate hate. Yay. Hate. Despise even :cool:
    some pople love the club scene, because they like the music, they can dance get drunk or drugged. whatever. personal preference. but just because you don't like it doesn't mean that others shouldn't.
    Autosmash wrote:
    kiss/led zeplin/the who/dream theater covers etc

I'm sorry but rewind........how the christ can you work Dream Theater AND Kiss songs into a set?

Change of Seasons segued into Crazy Nights?

The difference between what you said and what Katrella (I think) said is that she didn't post a big rant about how not going clubbing or taking drugs is a crime punishable by death.
    That cracked me up.......I must have awesome pores. :thumb: And brilliant health too.... :rolleyes:
    theres nowt wrong with being drug free and sensible ...it's just the moaning ...

I'm moaning because these f*cking drug abusers are influencing my girlfriend, namely her friend who took 9 pills in about 4 hours. My girlfriend is really.....well...simple, and it takes a good chat to get through to her. Her friend now doesnt like me because I gave mygirlfriend the ability to have fun at clubs drug free...

And she continuously tries to get her to take some. I quote: "Come on just have some, its nothing, you don't HAVE to tell rob, do you?"

LEAVE IT OUT you drug relient scank.

It's actually upsetting.
    Is it her friends forcing her TO do it or you forcing her NOT to do it?Seems your pushing your ideas of fun onto your girlfriend........just let her have her fun.At least shes not cheating on you.
    Influence is a crap excuse imo. If someone really doesn't want to do drugs, they don't. If they do just because they are offered some it's because they want to try...
    Autosmash wrote:
    I'm moaning because these f*cking drug abusers are influencing my girlfriend, namely her friend who took 9 pills in about 4 hours. My girlfriend is really.....well...simple, and it takes a good chat to get through to her. Her friend now doesnt like me because I gave mygirlfriend the ability to have fun at clubs drug free...

And she continuously tries to get her to take some. I quote: "Come on just have some, its nothing, you don't HAVE to tell rob, do you?"

It's actually upsetting.
    nowt like having a simple woman ...so easy to dominate whilst calling it caring.
    Autosmash wrote:

It's actually upsetting.
    End of the day though its her choice not yours. You dont own her.
    Do you really think she is the best girl for you if you think she is 'simple'?
    Oh oh, I remembered a new hate! That fucker on the ebay ad! You know the wifie with the killer fucking voice......
    .....STILLETOOOOOES. I BOUGHT TWO PAIR, SO I PUT 'EM ON EBAY!!!
    icey wrote:
    Do you really think she is the best girl for you if you think she is 'simple'?
    probably the only girl who'll have him ...who isn't inteligent enough to see through him.
    Infinite wrote:
    I'm sorry but rewind........how the christ can you work Dream Theater AND Kiss songs into a set?

Change of Seasons segued into Crazy Nights?

The difference between what you said and what Katrella (I think) said is that she didn't post a big rant about how not going clubbing or taking drugs is a crime punishable by death.

Well, we do whatever is requested. Some people like glam rock, and others prog rock!

We actually played crazy night, couldnt take it seriously, but was fun :D

As for dream theater, no 24 minute epics, but some slower tracks like 'Another Day' and 'The Silent Man'....not my favourite, but meh...they're ok
    :D Man...........this is the most fun Iv had in ages.
    Sad really....... :thumb:
    probably the only girl who'll have him ...who isn't inteligent enough to see through him.

Mate, you don't have to be an asshole, it's only a forum. I'm not forcing my opinions down your throat, im just voicing this as I was outraged.

Nice spelling mistake btw :P and such a bad word to make it on.

COOL IT :)
    Autosmash wrote:
    Well, we do whatever is requested. Some people like glam rock, and others prog rock!

We actually played crazy night, couldnt take it seriously, but was fun :D

As for dream theater, no 24 minute epics, but some slower tracks like 'Another Day' and 'The Silent Man'....not my favourite, but meh...they're ok
    is that av you?
This discussion has been closed.