Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crazy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Seeing as this Gnarls Barkley track got to number one on downloads alone, it's obviously pretty popular.

But what do you guys think of it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I liked it when I first heard it but its been played too much now and Iv gone off it.
    Not my music type really.
  • Options
    Loved it when I heard it months ago, only found out it was proper popular yesterday, which is annoying because it'll be overplayed and it'll piss me off.

yet another reason I don't listen to day time radio
  • Options
    Yeah same, really liked it when it was first out but then bored out of it etc etc
  • Options
    __tink wrote:
    Seeing as this Gnarls Barkley track got to number one on downloads alone, it's obviously pretty popular.

But what do you guys think of it?

The number one download were? On legal network?
  • Options
    i really like it :yes:
  • Options
    Yeah on the legal network, it got to number 1 on downloads only. I really like it, theres a good remix ive heard of it when im out.
  • Options
    It's alright...good for a listen or two but it's one of those songs that will get played out. It was on Radio 1 months ago.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    It was on Radio 1 months ago.

Radio 1 are wanking over the fact that they were the first to play it, like a 15yr old greebo kid.

"OMFGZ I LIEKD THEM FIRST B4 THEY WOZ FAMOUS!!!WHAT A FAN I IZ!!!I AM SOOOO KEWL ME1111!!!111"
  • Options
    Yes they are cool. When I grow up I want to be a Radio 1.
  • Options
    I love the way a song that doesn't exist, sung by an artist that doesn't exist, got to number one.

Klintock would cream himself.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Radio 1 are wanking over the fact that they were the first to play it, like a 15yr old greebo kid.

"OMFGZ I LIEKD THEM FIRST B4 THEY WOZ FAMOUS!!!WHAT A FAN I IZ!!!I AM SOOOO KEWL ME1111!!!111"

aye, then ruining it by playing it over & over & over on daytime shows I expect.

although generally, I do love radio 1. (taking into account I pretty much only ever listen to annie mac, gilles peterson & the blue room over t'internet)

I hate summer jobs working in a shop listening to day time radio, their playlists are so short, it drives you crazy :banghead:
  • Options
    I'm playing the Karl G remix right as we speak :D Much fatter bassline hehe.