Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Quick Cumming

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, i've tried to deny this, but its really difficult when it bothers me so much. I've been sexually active for about 2 years now ( im 16 ), I first had sex with a long term g/f and she, still to this day, claims its the best sex she's had ( she has had sex with other people lol! ) another girl I fucked also said its the best she's had, but the last one didn't really say anything on the matter! My current g/f I have not had sex with, and am very nervous about it, because I usually cum within 3-4 minutes, I hear all my mates bragging bout hour long sex sessions and things and it makes me very insecure, is this a problem that can be solved, or something im going to have to live with? Please help :(

Comments

• Options
    Mekhi wrote:
    Ok, i've tried to deny this, but its really difficult when it bothers me so much. I've been sexually active for about 2 years now ( im 16 ), I first had sex with a long term g/f and she, still to this day, claims its the best sex she's had ( she has had sex with other people lol! ) another girl I fucked also said its the best she's had, but the last one didn't really say anything on the matter! My current g/f I have not had sex with, and am very nervous about it, because I usually cum within 3-4 minutes, I hear all my mates bragging bout hour long sex sessions and things and it makes me very insecure, is this a problem that can be solved, or something im going to have to live with? Please help :(
    i think you need to wank yourself stupid before you have sex with her.
  • Options
    Train yourself with the "wax and wane" technique....if you have a wank, stop just before you come. Then wait a bit and go again. Do this a few times and you'll get used to the feelin so you know better when to stop. And also you'll stengthen your muscles down there (the ones you use to stop yourself having a wee) which helps you stop yourself coming.
  • Options
    Think of an ugly mate of yours when you are at it :p
  • Options
    Lol, helpful yet comical responses..!
  • Options
    Mekhi wrote:

Well weirdly enough it does slow you down a little...

Otherwise, try not to think too much about it, sometimes anticipation will create more stress, which will give you more pressure and make you come fast again...
  • Options
    Mekhi wrote:
    I wasn't joking...!
  • Options
    My boyfriend ends up trying very hard not to think about what's happening and concentrates on various things inside the room. I think he reads the titles of all the books on my shelves or something.

It does work unless I feel like having his full attention :naughty:

You can get all kinds of gel/condoms that will slow things down, I think they numb the area for you a little. Might be worth a try?
  • Options
    You can also use cock ring which are suppose to slow you down and make your orgasm better...
  • Options
    Taking it slowly is also supposed to help from what ive heard, dont go crazy and just take your time then it might last longer. Sex with someone new often makes people come fast anyway from what Ive heard with mates so dont panic.
  • Options
    yeah going 200 mph at her like a pneumatic drill makes you come very fast but it only matters if you want to please her because your still getting your satisfaction :lol:

I prefer to please my girl personally, i like them to be enjoying themselves and try various positions and techniques and stuff, i find it makes the overall experience better as you feel much more in control. :cool:
  • Options
    You can also use cock ring which are suppose to slow you down and make your orgasm better...
    Just be very careful with them, or your cock might turn blue and fall off :crazyeyes

In terms of while you're having sex, some positions are more stimulating for you than others, and so should be avoided or modified if you want to last longer. For instance, if you go in the missionary position with your legs between her legs, and use your hips to pump, then this will feel quite good and you'll get there much quicker. The hip grinding stimulates you more. However, if you slide her down to the edge of the bed so you can stand up on the floor while doing missionary, it won't be as extreme for you and you can last much longer.

Doggy style might also help, as I don't know about you but if I'm looking at a girl's face it turns me on a lot more than looking at her back! But that's down to personal preference -just experiment and find out what works best for you!
  • Options
    Just be very careful with them, or your cock might turn blue and fall off :crazyeyes

At least if it falls off the cumming quickly problem will seems minor :D
  • Options
    Oh and another suggestion is, like Robot_Alan said keep switching positions every so often. It will give you a quick chance to recover yourself! And also if you feel like you're going to come, you could take it as an opportunity to go down on her...she won't be complaining!
  • Options
    At least if it falls off the cumming quickly problem will seems minor :D
    Ouch!! True, but I'd much rather come in 2secs than never again!
  • Options
    Mekhi wrote:
    My current g/f I have not had sex with, and am very nervous about it, because I usually cum within 3-4 minutes

So you've not had sex with your current girlfriend - but with past girlfriends you have cum in 3 - 4 minutes? Either I am misunderstanding you or these past girlfriends have had very low expectations on what good sex is ... :confused:
  • Options
    Lol, sometimes I cum in 3-4 minutes with the previous, but like, sometimes I lasted bout 25, it was very wierd..I definetely should have corrected that lmao!
  • Options
    I reread my post. I didnt mean to seem unkind.

Anyway, don't worry about it. The excitement of your first time with her may make you cum too soon. Seriously though, it's true what they say, crack one off earlier in the day and you should last a bit longer when you 'do it' that night ... :)
  • Options
    more foreplay, then when you start to have sex go gently, concentrate on your breathing - i used to hold my breath and it makes you come so much faster. breathe, when you're going slowly you'll get into a comfortable rythm and cos of the foreplay it wont matter you're not banging her senseless because she'll be turned on and enjoying it. speed up a bit and be sensual with everything, when you feel yourself getting close slow down. if you do this a lot over time you'll get reallly good control and be able to have such good sessions. you can almost plan how long you want to have sex for then. if you want a quick one then just go away at it :p and itll be very enjoyable for both im sure. but when you want to drag it out a bit just go a bit slower and concentrate not so much on your penis but both your bodies.

though im not 100% sure about distraction techniques, they tend to hide the issue rather than solve it. learning your body and learning her body and getting better control is about understanding your body and your signals. i think most guys with experience dont just have sex for ages, if they really wanted to cum they could probably do so quite quickly. i havent got loads of experience but if i want to cum quickly then its relatively easy to switch things so i do :) lol

it also comse in handy when shes pleasuring you, because you can take it easy and relax and enjoy it for ages, then when her neck starts getting a bit stiff let her know your ready and concentrate and because shes been stimulating you for ages it will be mindblowing.

but everyones different mind you :)
  • Options
    Mekhi wrote:

don't make yourself last longer, make the girl cum quicker ;)
    If you believe in this "sex happens in your head" thing, which seems to be true for a lot of girl: a proper foreplay really helps you out. :yes:
  • Options
    End of the day so long as ya can carry on after you've come it doesn't really matter to the girl.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote:
    End of the day so long as ya can carry on after you've come it doesn't really matter to the girl.
    :yes:
    Youve got a tongue havent you?
  • Options
    Youve got a tongue havent you?

And fingers...
  • Options
    What stopping you from going again after youve come?
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    What stopping you from going again after youve come?

Yep excellent suggestion it will be really rare that the second time around you come as quick as the first time... Just take 10~15mins, use it for foreplay to give your guy a bit of rest and go at it again...

Btw on your friend saying they have long session and all, you are not there to see it and it's more than likely than some of them are lying just to look cool in front of their mates...
  • Options
    yeah, just tell them that yours was an hour long too!
  • Options
    Sometimes it's harder to get it up the second time...
  • Options
    Sometimes it's harder to get it up the second time...

True, but sometimes it's easy... A cock got a complex personality really...
    Sometimes it just doesn't want to do what you want it to do... bastard...
  • Options
    Yeah it definitely has a mind of its own :D
  • Options
    Yeah it definitely has a mind of its own :D

Off topic, I love your special title man, so true!!
  • Options

Off topic, I love your special title man, so true!!
    Thanks, it's a quote from Bruce Lee actually...

this article I made sums it up though...