Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

who is pissed?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Meeeeeeee :hyper:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nice for some
    Was last night.... now I suffer for it! :)
    Not me :(

Not even stoned :(

Which I could be stone right now tho...
    no :( trying to save my money for a skiing trip im taking
    no :( trying to save my money for a skiing trip im taking

Where to?
    some where in france, (i think) we haven't totaly decided yet lol
    :yeees: not me
    :lol: Do i sence a bit of disapointment there?
    you part timers, wake up! its still early yet
    Actually I'm very happy :) Been drinking and getting moola so me = not pissed.
    koe_182 wrote:
    you part timers, wake up! its still early yet

im still up!

Although I should really go to bed soon, im sobering right up and getting well tired!!
    JamesZero wrote:
    im still up!

Although I should really go to bed soon, im sobering right up and getting well tired!!

Sleeping is for wusses :p
    my_name wrote:
    Sleeping is for wusses :p

Is that a challange? :p
    JamesZero wrote:
    Is that a challange? :p

No, cuz it if was your time where I am, I'd be long gone :p I go to sleep like at 1030-11 most nights :p I would lose against you hardcore. You would be the winner.
    volesack mountain
    my_name wrote:
    No, cuz it if was your time where I am, I'd be long gone :p I go to sleep like at 1030-11 most nights :p I would lose against you hardcore. You would be the winner.

Yay!! :hyper:
    my_name wrote:
    What time is it there?
    11:06pm... and I'm really thinking about hitting the hay actually :p Though I've got a full 175 of my favorite voddy downstairs :yum: Its *psychic powers* a bit after 5am there?
    In the UK I reckon it is... But I'm not there either ;) Over here it's just after 12:00am
    bluewisdom wrote:
    In the UK I reckon it is... But I'm not there either ;) Over here it's just after 12:00am

oooo, where are you?
    Santiago.
    I had to google that one cuz I'm american meaning i have absoutly no sens of geogragoyapoetypoidy but, oh that is so cool. :hyper: You rock.
    Ah, thanks! Well, just so you know, I lived in the US for two years...
    No way! Why? Where?

I feel so uncultured. I've only ever been to Canada, Ireland, France, and Belgium. Had a plane layover in Amsterdamn so I saw the airport there :p It was 5ish years since I was in France and such and I just felt that absoutly everything was completly different when I went to Dublin. Just everything. And it was hardly a culture shock, but for me it was. :(
    Westport, Ct. During 1987-88. 'Cause of my dad's job. We lived there in the suburbs while he took the train everyday to NY. That's where I learned to speak English btw.

And travelling is great. I've been lucky to have travelled a lot tbh, but you haven't done so bad yourself.. 4 countries outside your own. Some people never leave there home country in a whole lifetime..
    bluewisdom wrote:
    Westport, Ct. During 1987-88. 'Cause of my dad's job. We lived there in the suburbs while he took the train everyday to NY. That's where I learned to speak English btw.

And travelling is great. I've been lucky to have travelled a lot tbh, but you haven't done so bad yourself.. 4 countries outside your own. Some people never leave there home country in a whole lifetime..

I'm so jelous of my parents. They travel alot. They do the whole credit card get airling miles thing. They have gone to nearly every state for even just a day, just to watch my brother in his football. Then now that my sister is in S. Africa for foreign exchange, they have no kids with them, my brother has graduated and isn't going to med for another year and I wont be in school till Augurst so they just have time and money to do whatever. Even in the year they've had to do it, they've been to spain, ireland and what not and they aren't even retired! Going to S. Africa this summer to visit Megan.

Sorry for my rant :p How are you :p You type english excelently by the way ;) I'd love to hear your accent ;) What does your dad do? Where else have you lived?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    It's 05.45am here. 2 and quarter hours till I finish work :D
    what do you do james?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    what do you do james?
    I sell rental vehicles. Its fun, just not on the nightshift :p
    my_name wrote:
    Sorry for my rant :p How are you :p You type english excelently by the way ;) I'd love to hear your accent ;) What does your dad do? Where else have you lived?
    OK for the rant ;) Thanks for the English thing... When I came back to Chile the rest of my life i attended a British school. A very british school, mind you. I had British teachers and everything, so i think the school really helped to not forget my English. But now i think I've a mixed accent really somewhere in between american and British :D It depends who I'm with really, my accent sort of moulds.

And I lived in Paris when I was only a baby. Never lived anywhere else though, the rest of the travelling was just as a tourist.