Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

When your BF/GF found your sex toys..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What reaction did you get?

I have a little bedside cabinet with three drawers. The bottom has spare bedding in it, the top has condoms in it, and the middle is lined with red fur and has a selection of sex toys and raunchy underwear. :naughty:

I'm fairly sure my boyfriend hasn't been in there yet, although I'm sure it'll happen eventually, one way or another. I can't figure out how he's going to react although there's nothing like strap-ons/bondage gear, so I'm not sure whether to warn him before he sees whats inside. :p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well to start with maybe you should let him know, instead of letting him find out, it will be less of a shock.

BUt otherwise if it was me I would wonder why my girl need toys when she can have proper sex with me.

Just think what would you think if you find out he has a fake pussy/ass set or a inflamable doll...
    a inflamable doll...

:lol: inflatable doll right?
    :lol: inflatable doll right?

Nah a doll on fire is much more challenging :D
    But otherwise if it was me I would wonder why my girl need toys when she can have proper sex with me.

That is what I thought, although I only really use the toys when he's spent all night turning me on and then not done anything about it before he went home. He's mean, or I'm just too easy :p
    Just mention the fact that you have a few toys, I mean you had them before he was even around though, right?
    That is what I thought, although I only really use the toys when he's spent all night turning me on and then not done anything about it before he went home. He's mean, or I'm just too easy :p

Well the tell him "Now that you have turn me on, finish the job you lazy man!" ;)
    BUt otherwise if it was me I would wonder why my girl need toys when she can have proper sex with me.
    Why would you wonder that??
    Don't see anything wrong with girls of mine having sex toys, I actually like it. I actually have some girls sex toys of my own to add a bit of something different to the session now and again.
    You could tell him about them and if he's anything like me he will want to use them on you himself, so then if he can't be arsed finishing the job himself he can dip into your furry drawer and let mister rabbit do the rest :)
    You could tell him about them and if he's anything like me he will want to use them on you himself, so then if he can't be arsed finishing the job himself he can dip into your furry drawer and let mister rabbit do the rest :)

I think it's a bit sad when a guy can't even be bother to finish his girl properly and let her to it herself or let a machine do it...
    I think it's a bit sad when a guy can't even be bother to finish his girl properly and let her to it herself or let a machine do it...
    Me too but its their as an option for HER!!

Still don't see why it would bother you if a GF of yours had a sex toy???

ETA: Using sex toys in a session is FUN!!
    Me too but its their as an option for HER!!

Still don't see why it would bother you if a GF of yours had a sex toy???

ETA: Using sex toys in a session is FUN!!

Well here it's just me, frankly I don't like the idea and even if girls like it I don't think plenty of girls would enjoy their bf having a fake pussy to play with while at sex. If the guy suck in bed, they toys could be useful, but I like to feel everything, I don't like usng gear for it... Well not vibrator dildo and gear like that...
    I don't think there is anything wrong with sex toys, it just adds another dimension to people's sex lives.
    my ex bought me most o fmine but to be honest if i was in a relationship, he's already know what I have as I would have shown him ;)
    it would be the red fur that would disturb me
    The red fur is because the drawers belonged to my sister and were awful inside. Mum had various scraps of fabric to line them with and that was one of them. I just figured it was the most appropriate and switched them.

I slipped it into the conversation when he was trying to talk me into a threesome with my best mate, and he told me off for lying... A few months ago I told him I'd never pleasured myself, and then did it in front of him a week later. He's obviously forgotten the second part. Now he's trying to get me to have a threesome with my mate and vibrator. :rolleyes:
    I wouldnt take sex toys from one relationship to the next tbh. I think its a bit icky.
    What reaction did you get?

I have a little bedside cabinet with three drawers. The bottom has spare bedding in it, the top has condoms in it, and the middle is lined with red fur and has a selection of sex toys and raunchy underwear. :naughty:

I'm fairly sure my boyfriend hasn't been in there yet, although I'm sure it'll happen eventually, one way or another. I can't figure out how he's going to react although there's nothing like strap-ons/bondage gear, so I'm not sure whether to warn him before he sees whats inside. :p

id be more surprised if he found your gspot and/or clitoris
    Oh he knows full well where they are, hence why I've never used any toys with him before. He knows exactly what turns me on and half of it he can get away with doing in public as it's just a light brush over my stomach or similar. I think I need to learn some self control. :rolleyes:
    I don't have this problem, because I don't have any ;d.

I was, however, quite shocked to find out he owns three pairs of handcuffs. One is ok, THREE?!?!
    Franki wrote:
    I don't have this problem, because I don't have any ;d.

I was, however, quite shocked to find out he owns three pairs of handcuffs. One is ok, THREE?!?!

One for hands, one for one leg, one for another leg? Maybe you should ask for a demonstration :naughty:
    One for hands, one for one leg, one for another leg? Maybe you should ask for a demonstration :naughty:
    Hahaha. I will do one day, don't you worry ;p.

Although he's lost the keys to two pairs, which is a bit shit.
    Franki wrote:
    Gah. You just can't get the staff these days can you? :rolleyes:
    Franki wrote:
    Hahaha. I will do one day, don't you worry ;p.

Leather handcuffs are good, no keys and comfy...

Also I don't consider cuffs sex toys, but more bondage gear...
    my ex boyfriend bought me sex toys cos i didnt have any...is that odd? and id like to add that it wasnt anything to do with him being shit in bed, he was excellent!
    Special_K wrote:
    my ex boyfriend bought me sex toys cos i didnt have any...is that odd? and id like to add that it wasnt anything to do with him being shit in bed, he was excellent!

It's not that odd, also it's not a gift I would do or if I do one day the toy will stay in my total control... Some people like it even if they are good in bed, I just don't enjoy them myself, I rather do everything by using myself... It's just a preference...
    a WHOLE drawer dedicated to condoms?

i have a vibrator which i don't use, but to be honest i think my ex bf was turned on by it and didn't believe me when i said i didn't use it!

think he might've been intimidated by anything too scary.
    a WHOLE drawer dedicated to condoms?

I keep my pill in there as well as a pregnancy test (for emergencies), and used to have a guys deoderant, but it was my ex's so I threw it.
    To be honest, any man worth his salt will be delighted if you have a vibe and use it regularly. As much as anything, you'll know what you want, and be able to tell him how to do it.

I thought it was wonderful, and its great to use toys in bed. I was most impressed by the pink fluffy handcuffs.
    and any woman worth her salt will be absolutely delighted if their boyfriend had one of these FleshlightSR.jpg

or one of these:
    inflatablefemale.jpg

no seriously. Id love my guy to wank with stuff like that and use them as a valuable addition to our sex life. Theyre WELL sexy!
    and any woman worth her salt will be absolutely delighted if their boyfriend had one of these FleshlightSR.jpg

or one of these:
    inflatablefemale.jpg

no seriously. Id love my guy to wank with stuff like that and use them as a valuable addition to our sex life. Theyre WELL sexy!

:lol::lol::lol: :thumb:
    Nah a doll on fire is much more challenging :D

only fools and horse hehe :lol: