Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

MDMA Powder - Take 2

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Zenie wrote:
    Some of my friends just like snorting actually! Weirdos!

Haha, me and my mates quite often lower ourselves to snorting them... it's dirty as fuck, but picture yourselves at 10am the next day, the bangers are running low and they have to go between 4 people - up the nose, it's the only way to go... Quite a fun group activity too!
    JamesZero;

If you've got a gram, divide it up into 8 equal parts (as equal as you can get) them if you are going to bomb it.

That way you will VERY ROUGHLY stay around the 125mg mark, assuming absolute purity which is unlikely.

It may come as a brown coloured substance or look like powdered Glass, white-ish. The difference between the two will most likely be a lazy chemist, the Brown still has production impurities as it has not been washed in anhydrous acetone, but will be the same chemical.

Usual MDMA stuff applies, wait until you come up on the first bomb before you take anymore, take regular breaks and listen to your mates, if they say you look tired or are sweating buckets, even if you feel fine, take a breather. Sip water as and when needed, pay attention to how you are feeling in terms of heat, tiredness and dehydration.

Also, if you do your first bomb and you feel good, why not just leave it and enjoy the buzz rather than caining the rest? You can only get so much of a buzz in one session and once you hit that serotonin ceiling you're just wasting it. Remember why you bought it, for the experience, not for the pleasure of ingesting it.
    JamesZero;

If you've got a gram, divide it up into 8 equal parts (as equal as you can get) them if you are going to bomb it.

That way you will VERY ROUGHLY stay around the 125mg mark, assuming absolute purity which is unlikely.

It may come as a brown coloured substance or look like powdered Glass, white-ish. The difference between the two will most likely be a lazy chemist, the Brown still has production impurities as it has not been washed in anhydrous acetone, but will be the same chemical.

Usual MDMA stuff applies, wait until you come up on the first bomb before you take anymore, take regular breaks and listen to your mates, if they say you look tired or are sweating buckets, even if you feel fine, take a breather. Sip water as and when needed, pay attention to how you are feeling in terms of heat, tiredness and dehydration.

Also, if you do your first bomb and you feel good, why not just leave it and enjoy the buzz rather than caining the rest? You can only get so much of a buzz in one session and once you hit that serotonin ceiling you're just wasting it. Remember why you bought it, for the experience, not for the pleasure of ingesting it.

Nice one, cheers for the advice...
    Im actually quite good with pills when raving... I dont drink (maybe a couple in the pub before hand) and I dont over do it... I dont like getting to fucked cos I like to enjoy the music. So I wont be doing a huge deal.

Cant wait though, should be a wicked night. Cheers for the info guys!
    mdma stings like fuck if you snort it (doesnt seem to stop me)

crushed up pills arent as bad, but its pretty shit snortin em (doesnt seem to stop me either)
    z01 wrote:
    mdma stings like fuck if you snort it (doesnt seem to stop me)

crushed up pills arent as bad, but its pretty shit snortin em (doesnt seem to stop me either)
    Liking the new banner :thumb:
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    JamesZero;

Great post Mr Bashir, very clear advice. Cheers!