Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

April Fools Day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Happy April Fools day..

I don't do anything for it, just another regular day to me. Any of you play any practical jokes on unsuspecting victims?

Come on, share your stories and tales :hyper:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im playing a joke on myself by thinking im going to be ready to go away for the weekend at 8:50
    Last year I woke my mum up and told her my dad was lying on the ground outside with blood all over his face. She jumped up like a rocket...nearly killed me when I told her it was a prank.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I only do something if I get an idea during the day. I won't try and think of something though, I think. :D
    Zalbor wrote:
    I only do something if I get an idea during the day. I won't try and think of something though, I think. :D
    look zalb!,your shoelaces are undone!
    turlough wrote:
    Last year I woke my mum up and told her my dad was lying on the ground outside with blood all over his face. She jumped up like a rocket...nearly killed me when I told her it was a prank.

You cruel cunt :lol:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    No doubt the comedians with nowt better to do will be ringing work and fucking around...
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I'm going to slap someone...

then call them a fool.
    I'm just happy that it's Saturday, 'cause it's my birthday today. :p

I'm expecting some prank calls...
    Happy birthday!! :birthday:

When i was younger i used to play the whole "mum wake up your cars been stolen!!" trick, worked a few times too. Need to think of a good one to get my mate :chin:
    i was gonna tell everyone that me and wheresmyplacebo were going to get married. but no one would have believed me...

i think he's playing a joke on me, i've run a bath, done the washing up and he still won't get out of bed....:(
    I got my boyfriend good and proper!! Normally I can never trick him but this morning I managed it!! At about 11am this morning I told him that I had forgotten to tell him htat we were both supposed to have gone to our Army/Navy base this morning for a briefing at 9am. Of course we didn't, and when I told him it was April Fool's he was mad! Think he's forgiven me now!
    My bloody kickboxing group played jokes on me like my top was on the wrong way around..................sadly i fell for it :no:
    If you do it after now then the trick is on you...:)
    If you do it after now then the trick is on you...:)

But appruntly you get bad luck so im not trying that this year
    The Guardian had a good 'un re: David Cameron and Coldplay/Chris Martin. At least I hope it was an April fool... :p
    I've done a couple of great ones so far. Fuck the midday rule, i didn't get up till about one or something, i've got some catching up to do :D
    BBC's Today programme has a beaut about the UK Theme being replaced by a specially composed Euro Theme, including the theme tune to van der Walk :lol:
    i got an empty till tray and filled it with monopoly money
    well techically it's only april fools until 12pm so I slept through everything
    doofays got the right idea, fuck the 12 o clock rule

im gonna have some fun tonight :D
    briggi wrote:
    The Guardian had a good 'un re: David Cameron and Coldplay/Chris Martin. At least I hope it was an April fool... :p

Yeah I was hoping that was an April Fools prank!
    MrG wrote:
    i got an empty till tray and filled it with monopoly money

:lol:
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    briggi wrote:

That was brilliant!