Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Galloway wants a wife...

***SG adopts his deepest, sexiest voice, which is not very sexy at all***

"Ladies: Are YOU looking for that special someone? The Stargalaxy Dating Agency's has quite a catch in store for you... born in 1954 in Dundee, he has worked for the Michelin tyre plant in the same town, and the Labour Party. An MP at the age of 32, he has faced over 20 libel cases. [and been found innocent in ALL of them, I must point out] Yes, it's MR GEORGE GALLOWAY!"

Presumably, when asked what qualities he likes in a woman, he replied "courage, strength and indefatigability". But I digress. "Gorgeous George" has given an interview to The Oldie magazine, of all people, in which he boasts he has the skills to bag a wife. According to the Daily Mail, which I suspect isn't being entirely sincere, :p

"With his impressive sexual prowess and bulging bank balance, controversial MP George Galloway says he still has what it takes to bag a wife. The [Bethnal Green & Bow, East London] Respect MP, dubbed "Gorgeous" revealed in a magazine interview that he expects to get married again - and describes himself as "still a reasonable catch" with quite a lot of money." >> Details >>

Ah yes, and in between howls of laughter, he said "I don't think the House of Commons is a parliament worth being in.". Why are you still there then? You were perfectly happy being a Labour MP until the war came about. Okay, so they treated you disgracefully, but if you really don't like Parliament, you could always leave, couldn't you?

Now to let the people speak...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    he is a nob,but i respect his strength of character.he's a real person! he knows who he is!.....important qualities in any person imo....right or wrong!
    he's also been involved in a few libel cases where you couldnt find him innocent or guilty, because he brougth the charges
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    he is a nob,but i respect his strength of character.he's a real person! he knows who he is!.....important qualities in any person imo....right or wrong!
    Maybe. Much as I hate to say this, he's one of few politicians we currently have who actually believes in something, and who won't change his message simply to get a few votes. We need more "mavericks" in politics.
    Stargalaxy I think you should marry George Galloway. I'll give you a fiver and some jelly beans if you do! Ok maybe not the jelly beans :p
    Stargalaxy I think you should marry George Galloway. I'll give you a fiver and some jelly beans if you do! Ok maybe not the jelly beans :p
    Nah, I'm not persuaded somehow. :p
    I'm disappointed :(
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    :thumb: True that.

Talking of Labour treating people poorley, it never hurt Ken.

Either Way, go idiot George. I don't like you, but I got respect for you!