Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

YAY! my dissertation is handed in.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
:yippe: i have finally done it, after all the getting it stopped in january by an arsey lab technician, having to start again in feb, going to see the deen an union trying to get n extention and being turned down ITS IN

and even tho its not brilliant because it was a reaserch project and its been done in just over a month im well happy.

i just feel like going up to all the people that were telling me "your never going to get it finished so dont waste your time starting again" - that was people like my project suporviser and people who were ment to support me and slapping them with "faecal contamiation in west yorkshires canals and marinas" (loverly topic i know).

i know im ranting but wooooooooooooooooo :yippe: :hyper:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well done you...sod the lot of them..... :yippe: congratulations
    yay how many words was it??
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Congrats!
    That must be a huuuge relief, good on ya! Celebrating?
    it was only 8000 words instead of the 10,000 it was ment to be but i didnt have anything to add to it so i decided that it would be better off being good and consise than padded out ramblings, wether that works, well il have to let you know lol

i went out after i handed it in yesterday afternoon and lasted 2 hours before having to go home and go to bed (i had been in the library without going home for 3 days and in there for atleast 18 hours a day for the previout 10 days or so) so its my mates birthday tonight so im gonna be more pissed than her i think :):):)

i cant stop smiling i think im off my hed on no more dissertation joy :yippe: :D:D :hyper: :D
    god, i would be if i were you. sounds like you've put alot of effort in+i hope they take all the problems into account when they mark it!
    so no day 11 in the big brother library for melanie? :thumb:
    nope no day 11 hehe
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Well done Melanie!!

All my work for the year is in too, not quite as important as yours!
    Well done Melanie- stick it to 'em. Just wait until you have you degree before you actually ruub their noses in schnit.
    i'm in the library and just seen a lad jump up and clench his fist in joy!